We’re giving away another Racelogic VBOX PeformanceBox valued at $560 to a lucky DragTimes.com user who adds their timeslip link in their signature in any automotive discussion forum. If you run your own website or blog you can use the link as well to enter*. We’ve made adding the link super simple:
Step 1: Add your car to our database if you haven’t already and find your timeslip page on DragTimes.com. Scroll to the bottom where you will see the box containing the signature link code.
Step 2: Select the code and copy it to your clipboard.
Step 3: Paste the code into the signature area for your account of the automotive forums you visit and save it.
Step 4: Click the link in your signature to test*** and make sure you’re taken to your timeslip on DragTimes.com.
Each unique click on your link from you or anyone else will add another entry** for you into the drawing for the Racelogic VBOX PeformanceBox on September 21st, 2012. The more clicks you receive the higher your chances of winning are.
The PerformanceBox is suited to:
- Straight-line performance: 0-60, 0-100, 60-130, 60-0, 0-100-0, ¼-mile etc.
- Horsepower calculation: calculate both wheel and flywheel HP.
- Lap Timing: using GPS, there is no need for an external lap timing beacon. Accurate to 1/10th of a second.
- Speed and Compass display: use it as a super-accurate speedometer, updating 10 times per second, to calibrate or verify your vehicle’s speedometer.
No matter how you use the PerformanceBox, it logs your speed, position, G-forces, and distance to its memory card ten times every second for detailed analysis in the included software. View your performance and lap data on the PerformanceBox’s built-in display, and log all your data to the SD memory card. Saved data files can easily be stored and compared, to see the difference between cars, drivers, parts, or setups.
* Link code may need to be modified, contact us if you need assistance, clicks from links posted to blogs as comments/spam will not be counted.
** One entry per day per unique visitor that clicks on the link.
*** Link code should work on most discussion boards, and can be modified if needed. Contact us if you need assistance.