Supercharged Mustang V6
Just a short video showing off the X Charger Supercharger I bought. Me and my cousin installed
it on my car in around 12hours with breaks and goofing off in between. On
the Dyno it made 276hp
and 297tq. No 1/4 times yet. More information about the kit can be found
V6 mustang vs. Viper
Midnight Madness on 4/24/09--6 cylinder Mustang, spraying, beating stock
viper off show room floor (still had temp tags)!!
Shelby GT500 vs Roush Stage 3 Review, Comparison
What is the difference in a Roush Stage 3 Mustang versus Shelby GT500? This
video will compare the these two Sports Cars!
F-150 Raptor versus FX4 video = http://bit.ly/RaptorVsFX4
This is Town and Country TV! We are dedicated to showing you videos of all
types of cars and trucks. We are a Ford Dealership in Birmingham Alabama,
but we will never use this channel to try and sell you a car. We use our
knowledge of Ford vehicles to show you great videos of the cars and trucks
we get to work with! Make sure to subscribe to our channel! You will be
glad you did!
Subscribe to our Youtube channel --- http://bit.ly/WgHvlH
Visit our Youtube Channel --- http://bit.ly/W7j8GJ
Facebook --- http://on.fb.me/11ewgme
Website --- http://bit.ly/VYa8UR
Twitter --- http://bit.ly/1386a5z
Town & Country Ford
5041 Ford Parkway, Bessemer, AL 35022
First Look Extended Play: 2016 Shelby GT350 Mustang
See and hear the baddest new S550 Mustang of them all on the track. The
all-new 2016 Shelby GT350 makes its debut with over 500 horsepower, bulging
bodywork, adjustable suspension and more!
Me test driving the v6 mustang
Me test driving the v6 Mustang. At the time I thought it was
pretty powerful coming from a slow 94 taurus lol. No I didn't buy it. Go to
6 minutes if u dont wanna watch the whole vid and watch what I do lewlz.
GM ( Chevrolet or GMC ) 4.3 L V6 Engine Tear Down
This video goes through the teardown process of a GM 4.3L V6. It has been
removed from the vehicle and we take it apart, except for crank and piston
The automobile consist of:
• Fuel System: Purpose is to deliver fuel to the engine. It consists of
the fuel tank, pump, gauge/sensor, filter, pressure regulator and
• Air Intake System: Purpose is to clean and direct outside air into the
engine. It consist of air filter, ducts, air plenum and intake manifold.
• Exhaust System: Purpose is to
direct Exhaust gasses out of
combustion out of engine. It consists of the Exhaust manifold, converters, pipes and
• Cooling System: Purpose is to remove excess heat from the engine. It
consists of water pump, hoses, radiator, thermostat, cooling fan and
coolant recovery tank. Also the oil system serves as a cooling system as
well as a lubricating system. It consist of oil pump, pan, filter and
1. Clutch: Purpose is to connect the engine and transmission together. It
consists of clutch drive disc, driven disc, release bearing, clutch fork,
cable, slave cylinder, master cylinder. There are three types of clutch
systems: mechanical, cable and hydraulic.
2. Transmission: Purpose is to match engine speed to road speed. Two types
used are manual or automatic. These consist of gears, linkages, cables and
converters for automatics. A manual is connected to the clutch by a
flywheel and automatic by a flexplate.
3. Driveshaft: Purpose is to connect the transmission to the rear axle. It
consists of a slip yoke, shaft and universal joints.
4. Rear axle differential: Purpose is to change the angle of motion from
engine to the wheels. It also divides torque between the wheels. It
consists of a ring and pinion gear, carrier, bearings, crush sleeve and
5. Wheels/Tires: Purpose is to provide traction to the road as well as
carry the weight of the vehicle.
Vehicle Control Systems:
1. Brakes: Purpose is to slow and stop the vehicle. It consists of master
cylinder, brake Booster (vacuum or
hydraulic), calipers, drums, pads and rotors.
2. Steering: Purpose is to direct vehicle in the required direction.
Consists of steering gear (rack & pinion), steering wheel, column,
inner/outer tie rods, pump, reservoir, hoses and pipes.
3. Suspension: Purpose is to provide stability and handling while also
providing comfort to the ride. Consists of shocks, struts, sway bars, end
links, springs, trailing arms and bushings.
1: Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning (HVAC): Heats and cools interior
air to passenger comfort. Also circulates outside and inside air.
• Air Conditioning: Consist of condenser, compressor, accumulator
(receiver/dryer) orifice, expansion valve, hoses, evaporator, controls,
actuators and modules.
• Heating: Consists of heater core, valves, hoses and switches.
1. Power Generation: Creates electrical power to run all the electrical
systems. Consists of the alternator.
2. Power storage: Stores unused power to start the car and supply voltage
to the alternator to create more electricity.
• Both systems consist of wiring, harnesses, fuse, relays and modules