How to Add an AUX Input to a Saab 9-3
This video shows how to add an AUX input jack to a 2003 or newer Saab 9-3.
Before doing this you might want to look in your center armrest and see if
there's one there already. I had one, I just didn't know it. Oh well... I
like the location of this one better anyway. My car is a 2006. I don't know
what year Saab started adding the AUX input in the armrest, but some of the
earlier cars didn't have them.
Anyway, now I have TWO AUX inputs! :-)
If your car is a 2003 through 2005, go here to see how to connect the wires
directly to the pins on the back of the stereo:
Saab 9-3 ESP In Action
This video shows just how effective the Saab Electronic Stability Program
is on the 2003 and newer 9-3 models.
The video is in Swedish, but basically the first part is with the ESP off
and the next is with it on.
Saab History - 1947-2003
Saab footage mix by Saab 900 Club Hungary
(Ákos Égő - Zoltán Pázsiczky)
Svenska Aeroplan Aktiebolaget
Polar Mobil Ltd - Hungary
2003 Budapest, Hungary
Part 3 05 Saab 9-3 2.0T BSR
This is a Saab 9-3 Aero SS with Stage 1 BSR PPC and BSR Optiflow intake.
This video is a series of 5 Vids I made and posted on saabcentral.com and
saablink.net This part was too big for photobucket so its on here. Enjoy!
Nordschleife Saab 9-3 Aero onBoard 01.07.2012 -- Lap 3
- Saab 9-3 Aero SC -- 2.8V6 T, everything stock (250BHP)
- Continental SportContact 5 225/45/18 tires (What a crap tire... will
never buy Continental again!)
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ10 (Video and audio)
- Samsung Galaxy S2 (GPS and OBDII using ALapRecorder application)
- OBDlink MX (OBD data)
- ALapRecorder HD for generating overlay graphs
- 01.07.2012 at 12:43
- 09:49 lap time (my fastest of the 4 during the weekend)
Featured cars (in no particular order):
- Renault Megane RS (right at the beginning, my friend João)
- Mercedes E class
- Subaru Impreza Wagon
- Nissan 200SX
- BMW M5 (Ring Taxi -- right at the beginning)
- BMW series 3
- Renault Megane (2x)
- Mini Cooper S (2x)
- Mazda MX5
- Assortment of Bikes
- This was my 3rd lap ever - also the one where I managed to go faster due to not much traffic.
- Top speed = 205km/h at around 2:17
- At around 7:32 I am trying to get out of the way from a Mazda MX5 that
was driving glued to my ass -- that was not the place for him to overtake,
but he was pushing it a lot. I went really wrong line into the corner. Do
note his driving style after he goes through. A bit... enthusiastic, to say
the least! :)
- Loosing time behind the Scooby Wagon towards the end of the video. He
didn't much fancy being overtaken... made me waste time on a zone where I
could have been flat out. You can listen to me complaining at 9:00 :)
- ...and then failing to notice the slippery track sign at 9:10, which led
to a understeer scare at 9:19, doing around 120km/h. Lucky! :)
- Moving out of the way for bike before the mini-Carroussel but he was not
having none of it so... I took the line.
If you have video footage of my car, please let me know! :)