Updated Video with O/R X-Pipe: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZKuMXCWySg
My 2001 Mustang GT with Borla S-Type Exhaust acceleration.
Video seems kind of quiet on here, sounds better with headphones.
- Borla S-Type Exhaust (Stingers)
- BBK Cold Air Intake
- Ford Racing Intake Manifold
- SPEC Stage 1 Clutch
- Gloss Black 3.5" Double Wall Exhaust Tips
- H&R Super Sport Convertible Springs
- Maximum Motorsports Caster Camber Plates
- Steeda Bumpsteer Kit
- All gloss black 18x9 and 18x10 FR500 Wheels
- 265/35/18 and 285/35/18 Hankook Ventus V12 Evo K110 Tires
- Smoked Headlights (with clear corner bulbs and reflectors)
- 6000K HID's
- Mach1 Grill Delete and Chin Spoiler
- Limo tint all around (had to take off tail light tint, damn cops)
- Gloss Black GT emblems, running pony, and calipers
- Cool White LED Map Lights and License Plate Lights
- 8" Stack Racing Short Antenna
2000 Mustang GT, Borla S-Type catback
This is hopefully the final Exhaust setup for the Mustang.. Pacesetter off-road x-pipe and a Borla S-Type catback.
Start-up, rev to 3000rpm, rev to 5000rpm, normal takeoff, then a moderately hard takeoff..
Edit: Sadly, I sold my Mustang in March of 2011. I miss the hell out of it...
Tire Stretching With Felix
Hankook Ventus V12 Evo K110
Deep Dish Mustang Cobra Replicas 17x10.5 +20
Peep my other video "The Life of My 240sx" in my channel and leave a comment!
First time at dragstrip with my 2001 Mustang GT
First time at drag strip with me driving my 2001 Mustang GT with BBK Long tubes, BBK throttle body, C&L plenum, 4.10's, completely shot suspension and clutch racing my science teacher with modified 350Z. Video to come with full race suspension new clutch and stage three head/cam.
02 Mustang GT Borla Stingers
A video of my car idling, revving, and doing a peel out on my crappy street tires lol.
2002 Mustang GT Silver on charcoal interior w/leather
5 Speed Manual MGW short throw and a classic shelby shift ball
C&L Cold Air Intake w/high flow MAF
Bassani High-Flow Catted X-Pipe
Borla Stingers Cat-back Exhaust system
Custom 91 octane Sniper Tune
Triple gauge pod with A/F ratio, volts, and vac gauge
On the horizon:
Mach 1 chin spoiler and grill delete
FRPP Suspension Pack
Tints and smoked lights all around
How to kill a Mustang GT
WATCH IN 480P! 2001 Mustang GT getting rid of some very strong long lasting tires i found on a van to use in the burnout contest video (GT vs. SRT8)
Stock minus O/R X-pipe and some Flowmaster Super 44's, factory manifolds, not even a drop in filter.