Updated Video with O/R X-Pipe: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZKuMXCWySg
My 2001 Mustang GT with Borla S-Type Exhaust acceleration.
Video seems kind of quiet on here, sounds better with headphones.
- Borla S-Type Exhaust (Stingers)
- BBK Cold Air Intake
- Ford Racing Intake Manifold
- SPEC Stage 1 Clutch
- Gloss Black 3.5" Double Wall Exhaust Tips
- H&R Super Sport Convertible Springs
- Maximum Motorsports Caster Camber Plates
- Steeda Bumpsteer Kit
- All gloss black 18x9 and 18x10 FR500 Wheels
- 265/35/18 and 285/35/18 Hankook Ventus V12 Evo K110 Tires
- Smoked Headlights (with clear corner bulbs and reflectors)
- 6000K HID's
- Mach1 Grill Delete and Chin Spoiler
- Limo tint all around (had to take off tail light tint, damn cops)
- Gloss Black GT emblems, running pony, and calipers
- Cool White LED Map Lights and License Plate Lights
- 8" Stack Racing Short Antenna
2000 Mustang GT, Borla S-Type catback
This is hopefully the final Exhaust
setup for the Mustang..
Pacesetter off-road x-pipe and a Borla S-Type catback.
Start-up, rev to 3000rpm, rev to 5000rpm, normal takeoff, then a
moderately hard takeoff..
Edit: Sadly, I sold my Mustang in March of 2011. I miss the
hell out of it...
02 Mustang GT Borla Stingers
A video of my car idling, revving, and doing a peel out on my crappy street
2002 Mustang GT Silver on
charcoal interior w/leather
5 Speed Manual MGW short throw and a classic shelby shift ball
C&L Cold Air Intake w/high flow MAF
Bassani High-Flow Catted X-Pipe
Borla Stingers Cat-back Exhaust system
Custom 91 octane Sniper Tune
Triple gauge pod with A/F ratio, volts, and vac gauge
On the horizon:
Mach 1 chin spoiler and grill delete
FRPP Suspension Pack
Tints and smoked lights all around
Borla Stingers 2000 Mustang GT
Just installed the Borla Stinger S-Type Catback Exhaust on my 2000 Mustang GT.
Just the Catback.
Link for bumper inserts: http://www.americanmuscle.com/muststbuinle.html
2011 Mustang GT Borla Exhaust
This Mustang GT uses Borla
S-Type Catback Exhaust.
Sorry. Recorded at a parking lot, there was not enough road to accelerate
as it should be.
Thanks to BMC Extreme Customs (creators of the Black Mamba Hood)
This Stang is a 2011 5.0 manual V8 (don´t get confused with the different
emblems my car has) and I got inspired mostly on the 2010 Shelby GT 500
Thanks for watching and for all the major positive comments.
New Video http://youtu.be/Eg-bSpfpKlQ
Mustang GT 0-150mph
Just like last video flat until 130mph then uphill. It flattens out once it
starts accelerating past 135. I have timed the 0-60 in this video by hand
and am getting a 4.5-4.8 range with 100 popping up in around 12-12.5
seconds. If someone else can time it let me know.
268whp and 310tq at the time of filming with stock 3.27 gears. and Nitto
555's.(street tires not slicks)