Lamborghini Gallardo E-gear VS. Saab 9-3 Aero
1080p: 2008 Gallardo LP520 E-gear VS. 2001(?) Saab 93 Aero 380hp, rolling
start from 50km/h / 30mp/h.
Good race but the start was not really fair.
Please like and subscribe to my car channel.
Nordschleife Saab 9-3 Aero onBoard 01.07.2012 -- Lap 3
- Saab 9-3 Aero SC -- 2.8V6 T, everything stock (250BHP)
- Continental SportContact 5 225/45/18 tires (What a crap tire... will
never buy Continental again!)
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ10 (Video and audio)
- Samsung Galaxy S2 (GPS and OBDII using ALapRecorder application)
- OBDlink MX (OBD data)
- ALapRecorder HD for generating overlay graphs
- 01.07.2012 at 12:43
- 09:49 lap time (my fastest of the 4 during the weekend)
Featured cars (in no particular order):
- Renault Megane RS (right at the beginning, my friend João)
- Mercedes E class
- Subaru Impreza Wagon
- Nissan 200SX
- BMW M5 (Ring Taxi -- right at the beginning)
- BMW series 3
- Renault Megane (2x)
- Mini Cooper S (2x)
- Mazda MX5
- Assortment of Bikes
- This was my 3rd lap ever - also the one where I managed to go faster due to not much traffic.
- Top speed = 205km/h at around 2:17
- At around 7:32 I am trying to get out of the way from a Mazda MX5 that
was driving glued to my ass -- that was not the place for him to overtake,
but he was pushing it a lot. I went really wrong line into the corner. Do
note his driving style after he goes through. A bit... enthusiastic, to say
the least! :)
- Loosing time behind the Scooby Wagon towards the end of the video. He
didn't much fancy being overtaken... made me waste time on a zone where I
could have been flat out. You can listen to me complaining at 9:00 :)
- ...and then failing to notice the slippery track sign at 9:10, which led
to a understeer scare at 9:19, doing around 120km/h. Lucky! :)
- Moving out of the way for bike before the mini-Carroussel but he was not
having none of it so... I took the line.
If you have video footage of my car, please let me know! :)
Saab 9-3 2003-2006 AWESOME cars
None of these cars are mine, and most of the pictures are taken from
Garaget.org. Please enjoy the pictures and the music.
LINK to the car at 0:29 and 0:34 = http://www.garaget.org/?car=209998
Please comment and like my video :)
Music: Pendulum - Encoder
Saab 9-3 Drivers Introduced to MapTun from StateOfNine
Two Saab 9-3 drivers experience MapTun (stage 1) for the first time.
Witness actual footage of these drivers and commentary as they pilot a 2007
Saab 9-3 2.0T sport-sedan that has been upgraded from 210 HP to 250 HP only
using this purely software upgrade. MapTun is available through