After a slight retune, and only 12 degrees of timing! the car produced 540 rwhp @ 15 psi.
CP pistons, Brian Crower Rods, stock crankshaft, stock cams, greddy 20G TT kit, stock returnless fuel system, walbro 255 LPH, 850CC injectors (motor built by injected performance)
This is a baseline before the new fuel system. I expect the car to be tuned to no less than 850WHP+ after the fuel system.
350z G35 Single Turbo Kit - Momentum Performance
* Garrett GT35R with TiAL 1.03 A/R stainless v-band housing
* Intercooler: Custom
high fin density bar and plate (9" x 22" x 3.25")
* Wastegate: TiAL MV-R
* Blow-off-valve: TiAL Q 50mm
* Downpipe: 3″ 304 stainless with spare O2 bung for wideband
* Up-pipe: 2 1/4" 304 stainless
* Intake/Charge Piping: 3″ 6061 Aluminum with an integrated billet
* Injectors: DeatschWerks 600cc plug & play (no adapter harness or
* Fuel Pump: Walbro 255H drop in fitment
* Tune: Up-Rev flash package and basemap (no removing or mailing out
* Coolant Surge Tank: Custom aluminum surge tank
* Supplied with one step colder NGK spark plugs(LFR6A-11) and a K&N Air
Filter (5″ x 7″)
* All the necessary hardware, couplers and clamps along with detailed
* Polished or optional Powder Coated Intercooler and intake tubing (black or
gray wrinkle powder coating)
* Polished or optional Ceramic coated Exhaust tubing
How to Turbo - Part 1
After buying a Euro car last episode, Marty discovers he has not yet found
his perfect vehicle... In this extended episode, we reveal what he got, and
show how to make it faster.
Wanna show the world that you fix your own shizzle? MCM stickers, ti shirts
and other mad shizuoika available here:
Official Site: http://www.mightycarmods.com
Music from the episode is available here:
http://www.mightycarmods.com/collections/music (Forced Induction by MOOG
was featured in this episode)
Also something to note around Mighty Car Mods: we are normal guys and are
not trained mechanics. We like to make interesting car mods and show you
how we've gone about it, but we can't promise that anything we show you
will work for your particular car, or that you won't harm yourself, someone
else, your car or your warranty doing it. Please be safe, be responsible
and unless you know what you're doing, do not fool around with very serious
machinery just because you've seen us make it look so easy. Talk to a
qualified mechanic if you are in any doubt.
08 350Z HR GREDDY TT 470 @ 12 psi
This is one of my friends (Dave) 08 350Z (VQ35HR) producing 470 RWHP before
a retune. These #'s are much lower than a Dynojet, MustangDyno, and even a Dyno Dynamics. 12 psi greddy 20G
TT kit, Brian Crower Rods, CP pistons, stock crankshaft, stock cams.
350Z Twin Turbo - Forged Z - 525 WHP @ 14 PSI
NOTICE: Check the most recent videos.
*This video was made when the transmission was going out. It was supposed
to be a built tranny, but the company in Houston screwed me. It blew up on
1/4/2009 on the way to Las Vegas. It is now rebuilt and running strong.
The 450 HP Crawford Performance Turbo BRZ - /TUNED
We love the FRS and BRZ twins; they offer an approachable limit of
performance and phenomenal dynamics in an affordable package. And we
learned earlier this season that a bolt-on turbo kit will add to the FRS's performance
without taking away from it's character. But what happens when you double
the BRZ's horsepower and triple it's
torque? We find out.