Datsun 240z Turbo LS1 Dyno 700 whp

It looks like the wastegate was the limiting factor. I blocked it off with a metal plate and I now hits 18psi. I took it to the Dyno again and laid down 695hp and 595tq sae corrected. I also tried out the spool valve again. It works! The quickspool closes half of the divided turbine housing and is activated at 14ish psi to open up from .66 ar to 1.32 ar. I plan on trying co2 in to the ams1000 to see if I can achieve the same results as blocking off the wastegate. So I have some control. The car will now hit 5 psi on the foot brake. I am very excited to see what I will do once the track opens up again.

More Videos...


Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/drag/public_html/video-viewer.php on line 244

Follow