400 Horsepower RX-7 in Tokyo
Met up with a guy who has a 400 hp RX-7 when it's running at low Boost. To ensure the longevity of the engine he's running his T04 turbo at about 12psin (very low Boost). It has 2 apex seals on a bridge port motor. He gave a demo on the freeway and showed what it can do.
FEED RX-7 (Fujita Engineering FD3S)
Established on 1982, Fujita Engineering (or FEED) is now a 30-year old company. Yet, their passion for rotary motorsports is as hot as ever. The FD3S in this video was their new shop-car, built to become "the fastest street-legal RX-7".
As a matter of fact, this car has already proven to be the fastest. On December 2011, it won the class championship of the country's hottest time-attack event "Tsukuba Super Battle".
3 months later, on March 2012 when this video was shot, once again Fujita Engineering was at Tsukuba Circuit to verify what they had been developing throughout the winter was correct. Under fine weather, brand new Advan tires, and having the right driver, the car marked 57.511 sec at the attack at end of the day - beating their own Super Battle record by 0.5 sec. Looks like Fujita Engineering RX-7 is going to win the time-attack again this year.
- Attack Driver: Nobuteru Taniguchi (particularly on this day)
- Tires: Advan A050 295/35R18
- Wheels: Advan Racing TC III 11.0J+30
- Remaining Devices, Air conditioner, audio equipment, catalyzer, H-pattern shifting
- Honors: Winner of 2011 Tsukuba Super Battle / Street S-class (58.051 sec)
- English: http://www.fujitaengineeringusa.com/index.html
- Japanese: http://www.fujita-eng.com
Supra vs AE86 touge battle
I didnt make this vid but I have seen it on a few car forums. I didn't see it posted here so I wanted to share it with everyone. Supra leading and corolla chasing uphill