408 Heads and Cam Camaro at the Track
A good vid of the car launching at the track, this isnt the cars best run
either, I had to short shift second. Was having as problem getting it in
gear. I'm still alittle slow on my shifts, better than breaking it I
Camaro ls3 vs Mustang 408
A race between 1992 Ford Mustang Lx with 408c.i. engine and
2001 UltraZ chevy Camaro with 416c.i. engine, all
motor race ( No spray, No forced induction ). camera #2 is capturing the
300 meter pass.
sorry for make the video too long with the photos, but many guys was asking
for more photos for rides.
Watch in HD ( 720p ). Enjoy :)
LS2 6.0 Camaro ALL MOTOR 490rwhp
My NEW 6.0 LS2 SS Camaro Cammed out going down the
street. The car is a beast. This is 490whp lightly giving it gas down the
street and its all over the place. Insane..
LQ9 404ci Camaro SS Dyno
LQ9 404ci Dyno on a MustangDyno
- Eagle crank and rods
- Diamond racing pistons -10cc
- Ported L92 heads 345cfm @ .600, 352 @ .650, 64cc chamber
- Ported LS3 intake by JeremyF of faster proms with 92mm Fast TB
- Patrick G custom cam 227/235 .639 .621 114LSA+2 LSK/LSL lobes
- SLP LID
- 85mm MAF
- Powerbond underdrive pulley
- ARH 1 3/4 headers with catted Y pipe
- 3in single cut out after the Y, Magnaflow catback.
Through a 9 in moser rear end w/ 4.11s, 3in steel driveshaft, Textralia
OZ700 z grip. Stock SS/ZR1 wheels.
Close cutout: 422whp & 425 wtq SAE
Open cutout: 430whp & 433 wtq SAE
In the 460whp range on a Dynojet