Pure Stock Hemi vs ZL1
This ZL1 CAN'T run with the Hemi! Watch the Hemi gett eh jump and stay
there.......like so many times before.
#1) 13.10 @ 107.12 mph - 1970 Hemi Cuda, Car Craft 11/69
- #2) 13.12 @ 107.1 mph - 1970 Chevelle LS6, Car Craft 11/69
- #3) 13.16 @ 110.21 mph - 1969 Camaro ZL1, Hi Performance Cars
- #4) 13.32 @ 107.7 mph - 1969 Hemi Roadrunner, Rodder and Superstock 5/69
- #5) 13.34 @ 107.5 mph - 1969 Boss 429 Mustang, Hi Perf. Cars 9/69
- #6) 13.38 @ 105.5 mph - 1970 Buick GS455 Stage I, Motor Trend 1/70
- #7) 13.50 @ 105 mph - 1967 Hemi GTX, Car and Driver 11/66
- #8) 13.54 @ 104.3 mph - 1973 Trans Am 455SD, Hot Rod 6/73
- #9) 13.56 @ 106.6 mph - 1968 428CJ Mustang, Hot Rod 3/68
- #10) 13.56 @ 105.6 mph - 1969 A12 Superbee, Hot Rod 8/69
Mopar Meet at Motegi, Drag Race Compilation
A video compilation of the drag race event held at the 2008 Mopar Meet in
Motegi, Japan on June 22, 2008.
It was pure heads-up drag racing just for the fun of it, with no classes
and no time-keeping, although there was a christmas tree for starts.
The field consisted of beautifully restored pure stock classic Mopars,
modified street/strip machines reminiscent of the classic Super Stock/Pro
Stock cars of the 60's and 70's, some modern Mopar muscle, and even a few
Rare 440 - 6 Pack Road Runner vs Chevelle SS 396 - 1/4 Mile Drag Race - Road Test TV
http://www.RoadTestTV.com 1/4 mile drag race between a 1969 Plymouth Road
Runner with a 390 horsepower 440 6 pack
against a 1969 Chevelle SS powered by a 375 horsepower L78 solid lifter
Road Test TV - We Live Hi Performance!
These rare cars are part of Pure Stock Drags. The cars have to be equipped
with Stock Carbs (Jetting ok), Stock Intake Manifold, Cam within 2% of
stock specs, Stock Heads, Stock Block - but can bored up to .070 over and
use pistons within 1.5 points of stock compression, Stock Exhaust manifolds, stock wheels and stock size
Also, stock transmission (shift kit allowed if automatic). No line lock, No
trans brake, No manual valve body, No Torque converter with higher than
2200 rpm stall