Pure Stock Hemi vs ZL1
This ZL1 CAN'T run with the Hemi! Watch the Hemi gett eh jump and stay
there.......like so many times before.
#1) 13.10 @ 107.12 mph - 1970 Hemi Cuda, Car Craft 11/69
- #2) 13.12 @ 107.1 mph - 1970 Chevelle LS6, Car Craft 11/69
- #3) 13.16 @ 110.21 mph - 1969 Camaro ZL1, Hi Performance Cars
- #4) 13.32 @ 107.7 mph - 1969 Hemi Roadrunner, Rodder and Superstock 5/69
- #5) 13.34 @ 107.5 mph - 1969 Boss 429 Mustang, Hi Perf. Cars 9/69
- #6) 13.38 @ 105.5 mph - 1970 Buick GS455 Stage I, Motor Trend 1/70
- #7) 13.50 @ 105 mph - 1967 Hemi GTX, Car and Driver 11/66
- #8) 13.54 @ 104.3 mph - 1973 Trans Am 455SD, Hot Rod 6/73
- #9) 13.56 @ 106.6 mph - 1968 428CJ Mustang, Hot Rod 3/68
- #10) 13.56 @ 105.6 mph - 1969 A12 Superbee, Hot Rod 8/69
My Classic Car Season 9 Episode 23 - Pure Stock Muscle Car Drags
This week on My Classic Car, Dennis Gage and the crew head to the Mid
Michigan Motorplex for the Pure Stock Muscle Car Drags. Dennis talks with
Fred Hespenheide of Paul's Chrome Plating about restoring the bright work
on your classic car.
Website - http://www.myclassiccar.com
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/myclassiccar
Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/myclassiccar
Google+ - https://plus.google.com/103516592864435202958
2012 Pure Stock Muscle Car races at Mid Michigan
The crew at Inline Tube went drag racing with our 1970 F-85, W31 post
coupe. It was a beutiful and safe weekend for all involved.
All of our great products can be found at http://www.inlinetube.com/
More information on the Pure Stock Muscle Car Drag Races can be found here
Mopar Meet at Motegi, Drag Race Compilation
A video compilation of the drag race event held at the 2008 Mopar Meet in
Motegi, Japan on June 22, 2008.
It was pure heads-up drag racing just for the fun of it, with no classes
and no time-keeping, although there was a christmas tree for starts.
The field consisted of beautifully restored pure stock classic Mopars,
modified street/strip machines reminiscent of the classic Super Stock/Pro
Stock cars of the 60's and 70's, some modern Mopar muscle, and even a few
440 Road Runner Vs 426 Hemi Challenger
This video was filmed in summer of 1999 and I was 20 years old. In this
video,I was driving my fathers 1969 440 Road Runner and I was paired up
against 1970 426 Hemi Challenger in a heads-up race (no handicap start).
The guy driving the Hemi Challenger was a national champion and the
challenger was also a national record holder for its class. The two cars
ran side by side all the way down the track and in the end I beat him with
a 7.13 to his 7.12. Thats right, I ran slower and beat him...the reason I
won was because I had a perfect .500 reaction time. I tree'd him like it
was nobody's business (only kiddin). Enjoy!!!