2002 Saab 9-3 SE Hatchback Start Up, Engine, and In Depth Tour
In this video I give a full in depth tour of the 2002 Saab 9-3 SE
Hatchback. I take viewers on a close look through the interior and exterior
of this car while showing details, over viewing of features, and noting
unique styling cues to the vehicle itself. I also show the engine and the
details of it, start it up and see how it sounds under acceleration. A
thorough tour/review of this car designed to give others a greater overall
appreciation of the vehicle.
2006 Saab 9-3 2.0T Sedan
Subaru 46 All Roads Lead to Subaru 46
364 Route 46 West Hackettstown, New Jersey 07840
Sales:(888) 560-0276 Service:(888) 665-5708 http://subarunj.com
Nordschleife Saab 9-3 Aero onBoard 01.07.2012 -- Lap 3
- Saab 9-3 Aero SC -- 2.8V6 T, everything stock (250BHP)
- Continental SportContact 5 225/45/18 tires (What a crap tire... will
never buy Continental again!)
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ10 (Video and audio)
- Samsung Galaxy S2 (GPS and OBDII using ALapRecorder application)
- OBDlink MX (OBD data)
- ALapRecorder HD for generating overlay graphs
- 01.07.2012 at 12:43
- 09:49 lap time (my fastest of the 4 during the weekend)
Featured cars (in no particular order):
- Renault Megane RS (right at the beginning, my friend João)
- Mercedes E class
- Subaru Impreza Wagon
- Nissan 200SX
- BMW M5 (Ring Taxi -- right at the beginning)
- BMW series 3
- Renault Megane (2x)
- Mini Cooper S (2x)
- Mazda MX5
- Assortment of Bikes
- This was my 3rd lap ever - also the one where I managed to go faster due to not much traffic.
- Top speed = 205km/h at around 2:17
- At around 7:32 I am trying to get out of the way from a Mazda MX5 that
was driving glued to my ass -- that was not the place for him to overtake,
but he was pushing it a lot. I went really wrong line into the corner. Do
note his driving style after he goes through. A bit... enthusiastic, to say
the least! :)
- Loosing time behind the Scooby Wagon towards the end of the video. He
didn't much fancy being overtaken... made me waste time on a zone where I
could have been flat out. You can listen to me complaining at 9:00 :)
- ...and then failing to notice the slippery track sign at 9:10, which led
to a understeer scare at 9:19, doing around 120km/h. Lucky! :)
- Moving out of the way for bike before the mini-Carroussel but he was not
having none of it so... I took the line.
If you have video footage of my car, please let me know! :)
Saab 9-3 ESP In Action
This video shows just how effective the Saab Electronic Stability Program
is on the 2003 and newer 9-3 models.
The video is in Swedish, but basically the first part is with the ESP off
and the next is with it on.
NEVS SAAB 9-3 No 1
This is the roll out of the first car in the first pre-production series
from SAAB as owned by National Electric Vehicle Sweden.
Lamborghini Gallardo E-gear VS. Saab 9-3 Aero
1080p: 2008 Gallardo LP520 E-gear VS. 2001(?) Saab 93 Aero 380hp, rolling
start from 50km/h / 30mp/h.
Good race but the start was not really fair.
Please like and subscribe to my car channel.
Crash Test: 2007 Saab 9-3
Go to http://www.autobytel.com/car-videos/?id=32973 for more car videos.
Insurance Institute for Highway Bumper Crash Test: 2007 Saab 9-3 Front
Full: ,476 Front Corner: ,076 Rear Full: ,722 Rear Corner: 69 Total Damage
in 4 Tests: ,243 The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety is an
independent, nonprofit, scientific and educational organization dedicated
to reducing the losses -- deaths, injuries, and property damage -- from
crashes on the nations highways. The Institute is wholly supported by auto
insurers. For more information about this crash test video visit: