My Hardest MTX Video
The music in this video is Copyright by Sony Music Entertainment. I DO NOT
own any of this music nor did I create any of it.
Two 12" MTX Subwoofers with a 600 Watt Amp.
I know it is underpowered, I might look into 1000 Watt Amps when I get the
money but for now, 600 does the job.
diy fender rolling
a how to guide to diy fender rolling to clear larger or wider wheels and
CB7 (90-93 accord) Tribute
i created this for all the dedicated cb7 owners, who work hard to make
their rides one of a kind. i now drive a cd5 accord but my first car ever
was a cb7. so much love to all you accord lovers!
Sea foam engine cleaner in a Subaru WRX
A friend of mine asked me to tape him putting Sea Foam engine cleaner in
his 2004 Subaru WRX. I had to laugh because a neighbour walked over to ask
if he blew his turbo! Lot's of smoke
that's for sure!
How To Seafoam A Honda Civic
Running half a can of Seafoam though my wife's 2000 Honda Civic. In this
video I show the basic steps of how to Seafoam an engine. This can be
followed by pouring half a can, or even a full can into a full tank of gas.
A quick guide on how to seafoam a V6 Mustang
After a couple years I'm still getting suggestions about how this could
have been made better, but mostly just insults going back and forth so I've
disabled comments. It may be better to let it sit for longer, but other
than that, I had no problems with this. Thanks for all the views and hope
Seafoam 98 honda accord
in this video, you are going to see the procedure of inserting seafoam to a
98 honda accord. we will be breaking down to the following 1/3 for each.
gas tank, engine case, and brake Booster
I created this video with the YouTube Video Editor
How to Seafoam your vehicle (Also called Top Engine Clean)
This is a carbon deposit cleaner that when used can help eliminate the
carbon deposits that build up in the top end of your engine block. I
perform this about every 15,000 miles on my own vehicle.
Steps to seafoaming:
1. Bring your vehicle up to normal operation temperature
2. Separate seafoam canister into 3 equal parts (one will be for sucking
through a pvc line or brakeBooster
line, one for gas tank, and one for putting in the oil filler cap)
3. Locate the PVC valve that runs through the intake manifold, for this is
where you will initially suck 1/3 of the seafoam canister through.
(If PVC is non accessible then you can use your brake Booster line in the same manner.)
4. Once engine is at normal operational temperature, have another person
sit in the drive seat and bring the engine RPM up to around 1500.
5. Pull your PVC off (or brake Booster line) and start slowly sucking 1/3 of
the seafoam in through either of these locations. Be cautious & steady
handed, you don't want to stall the engine out.
6. Once you've sucked all of the 1/3 portion up turn the engine off &
replace pvc or brake Booster to its
7. Once engine is off, unscrew your Oil Filler cap & pour 1/3 of the
seafoam in as if it were oil.
8. Unscrew gas cap and put the remaining 1/3 seafoam in.
9. Leave the car alone for 15 minutes.
10. Come back to the car and start it up, let it idle for about 10-15
seconds and then BRING ENGINE RPMS TO A STEADY 2000-3000RPM for no more
than a couple minutes.
(major revving or fluctuation can knock carbon deposits loose so please
keep a steady foot)
11. Once this is complete, take your car for a 10-15 mile drive, while
doing so make sure to bring the engine through its total rev band spectrum
to make sure all the carbon deposits have been cleaned out.
12. Once the drive is complete, bring the car back home.
13. CHANGE YOUR OIL & FILTER & SPARKPLUGS WITH KNOWN GOOD OEM SPEC PARTS.
(The reasoning behind this is that the seafoam lowers the viscosity of your
oil, thus weakening its ability to control wear on your engines major
mating surfaces and your plugs get buggered up with carbon after this
tuneup due to the carbon coming loose during the tuneup.. So an Oil/Filter
change & Spark Plugs are a must after seafoaming is complete
14. Tune Up is complete!