2012 VW Tiguan Spotlight Chicago VW | Autobarn VW of Mt. Prospect, Illinois
Check out this quick peak at the 2012 VW Tiguan from the Autobarn Volkswagen of Mt. Prospect.
The Autobarn VW of Mt. Prospect is your Chicago, Illinois and Chicagoland Volkswagen dealer. With our customer VIP program, free car washes after purchase and loaner car service you will see why we are the #1 VW dealer group in the Midwest. Stop in today to view one of our beautiful new or used Volkswagen models near Chicago. www.autobarnimports.com Serving Schaumburg, IL Barrington, IL Chicago, IL Mount Prospect, IL Buffalo Grove, IL Glenview, IL Des Plaines, IL Rosemont, IL Elk Grove Village, IL Arlington Hieghts, IL Hoffman Estates, IL Wheeling, IL Northbrook, IL
2012 Volkswagen Tiguan Drive & Review
( http://www.TFLcar.com ) For 2012 Volkswagen mildly refreshed the Tiguan to make it a bit more modern and current. There's a new and somewhat refreshed front facia and some new trim on the inside of the car. There's only one engine choice for the 2012 VW Tiguan and thankfully it is an excellent one. Volkswagen's 2.0 liter turbo can be found in many other VW and even Audi cars like the Golf GTI and the Audi A4. In the Tiguan it makes for brisk acceleration times while providing plenty of stop light punch for a small crossover while delivering decent MPGs.
Ride and Handling. In two words: smooth and sporty
The Tiguan surprisingly big on the inside for what is small crossover on the outside. Backseat leg room is plentyful and with the rear seats folded down there's also tons of rooms for luggage or even bikes.
2012 Volkswagen Tiguan vs Jeep Wrangler 0-60 Off-Road Mashup Review
( http://www.TFLcar.com ) The 2012 Volkswagen Tiguan and the 2012 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon can both venture off-road into the Colorado Rockies, but one of these vehicles is certainly more capable of taking on the rough stuff, and of course of these vehicles is better on the road, and of course one of these cars is faster 0-60. So which one is the better, faster, on-road and off-road. We put these two cars to the test in the 0-60 Off-Road Mashup Review. Check out this video. You mighty be surprised by the results.
12X4513 Antec-Online VW-Touran 2011
http://www.antec-online.de/ - VW Caddy modell 2011 , mounting instruction for Antec's pedestrian protection bar Part.No: 12E4513 More info can be found at http://www.antec-online.de/
Montageanleitung für Antec´s Personenschutzbügel Art.No.12E4513 Weiter Info´s finden Sie auf http://www.antec-online.de/
Volkswagen factory Wolfsburg Tiguan production Paint shop 2011
Bestseller Tiguan perfected:
New front end à la Touareg, new engines, new assistance systems
Volkswagen SUV sets new standards with minimal fuel consumption of 5.3 litres per 100 km
New systems like Fatigue Detection and Light Assist offer greater safety
• Wolfsburg / Austria, May 2011. The new Tiguan is here. An SUV with design parallels to the larger Touareg. An SUV with powerful and at the same time fuel-efficient engines; fuel consumption is 5.3 litres per 100 km for the two front-wheel drive Tiguans 2.0 TDI with BlueMotion Technology (81 kW / 110 PS and 103 kW / 140 PS). An SUV that shuts off
the engine completely whenever possible in city driving thanks to a Stop/Start system. An SUV that is an ideal, versatile companion for life on the move with its excellent all-round characteristics, great practicality, 1,510 litres cargo space, up to 2,500 kg trailer load (with 4MOTION all-wheel drive) and many cleverly designed features.
A Volkswagen in the best sense of the word! In Germany, the perfected Tiguan will arrive on the market in mid-June; other European countries will follow at the beginning of August, and overseas markets at the end of August.
• 1 SUV, 2 worlds: The front end design was completely reinterpreted.
The Tiguan is still the only SUV in its class that can be ordered in two different versions: one for on-road use and one specially tuned for off-road driving. Visually, the two models differ in their front ends ("On-road" has an 18 degree angle of approach, "Off-road" 28 degrees). Both models now show greater independence, better dynamic performance and more stylistic precision. In addition, like the on-road version, the off-road version is now also available with a top equipment line. In this case, the off-road specialist is known as
the Track & Style (on-road: "Sport & Style").
• High-tech safety systems: With the model change, new assistance systems such as Fatigue Detection (standard on the "Sport & Style" and "Track & Style"), the camera-based main beam control systems Light Assist (H7 lights) and Dynamic Light Assist (bi-xenon headlights) as well as the Lane Assist lane-keeping system now expand the range of features available on the Tiguan. Also new in the Tiguan: the XDS electronic differential lock.
• 110 PS to 210 PS: Powertrain technologies have become even more fuel-efficient. Three of the seven engines offered in Europe -- all of them charged four-cylinder direct injection engines -- are new to the Tiguan line-up. The four torque-strong petrol engines (TSI with 1.4 to 2.0 litres displacement) produce between 90 kW / 122 PS and 155 kW / 210 PS. The three powerful diesel engines (TDI) span a power range from 81 kW / 110 PS to 125 kW / 170 PS. Also available as an option on the new Tiguan is the 7-speed dual-clutch transmission (DSG)
-- one of the most efficient and sporty automatic transmissions.
• One of the most fuel-efficient SUVs in the world: All BlueMotion Technology versions of the Tiguan have a Stop/Start system and
battery regeneration. The results: even with all-wheel drive, the 103 kW / 140 PS Tiguan 2.0 TDI 4MOTION BlueMotion Technology, for example, consumes just 5.8 l/100 km! Clearly, this Volkswagen is one of the most fuel-efficient SUVs in the world. As before, entrylevel engines are being offered with front-wheel drive. And the 140 PS TDI is also available with front-wheel drive as an alternative. That is how this Volkswagen, as a TDI, was even able to break the 5.5-litre
barrier with the noted 5.3 l/100 km fuel economy.
• A bestseller right from the start: The new Tiguan is replacing a model that has experienced an exceptional history of success: in Germany, after its market launch in 2007, the Tiguan sprinted from
a standstill to become the SUV market leader. And it never gave up this position: Although the launch of the new Tiguan was announced
by Volkswagen in February 2011, the "old" model continued to rank first in new car registrations for all SUVs in Germany. Even more impressive: until shortly before its production stopped it was the fourth best-selling passenger car after the Golf, Polo and Passat. Very few cars -- wherever they may be located in the world -- experience
such a successful finale!
• An SUV for all continents: Internationally, the Tiguan has long been one of the most sought after Volkswagens as well. Its highest
volume markets are all of Europe, Russia, the USA, China, Brazil and Australia. In Germany, its average market share in the compact SUV
segment was about 21 percent in 2010, while it was 12 percent across Europe. In total, nearly 00,000 Tiguans have been delivered worldwide since Autumn 2007. The smaller brother of the Touareg is now poised to continue this success with a new look and further advanced technologies. In Germany -- where advance sales have already begun
-- about 10,000 orders have already been received (status: May 2011)!
Volkswagen Tiguan - Part 7
Our test drive of the Volkswagen Tiguan comes to the end. But before Heidi Klum takes part in our clip.
Volkswagen Tiguan Driver assistance systems
Lane assist, dynamic light assist, park assist, traffic sign recognation, fatigue detection system, DCC, hill descent assist, pivoting trailer hitch, energy recovery, start/stop system