2010 Chevrolet Camaro Synergy Green Lighting Installation by Advanced Automotive Concepts
Custom Lighting Installation on a 2010 Chevy Camaro Synergy. Green ORACLE Halo Kit in Headlights and Fog Lights. Custom Green Illuminated Bowtie, Ambient Green Footwell Lighting, Green Interior LED Kit. We also installed 6000K ORACLE Bi-Xenon Conversion Kit and SMD 5202 Fog Light bulbs. For more information or to place an order please call 1(800)407-5776 or visit www.AACstyle.com or www.Camarolighting.com
Halo Kit: http://www.automotivelightstore.com/2010Camaroheadlighthalokit-allcolors.aspx
Footwell LED Kit: http://www.automotivelightstore.com/oracleccflambientlightingpair-1.aspx
LED Bowtie: http://www.automotivelightstore.com/LEDbowtie.aspx
CUSTOM 2010 Chevy Camaro on 32" FORGIATOS - 1080p HD
Custom 10' Chevrolet Camaro RS lifted on some 3 pc. chrome Forigato Enzo 32's.. Massive wheels on 305/25/32 tires!! Outrageous Purple Surf paint on it, interior filled with purple mamba snakeskin and black leather, and Pro Audio speakers! Maro was lifted by Underground Rim King. Car was crazy. Ppl was loving it too! In Miami, FL for Memorial Day weekend 2012.
E39 540i Instrument cluster pixels fixed
First test run before final reassembly, all pixels are finally back. Materials used: enameled copper magnet wire 38 gauge, soldered to the PCB and glued with Wire Glue (carbon based) to the panel. A thin layer of epoxy to seal the glued wires. Procedure is as follows:
1. Remove the OEM cable, keep it for reference.
2. Clean both the panel and the board; credit card works well.
3. Cut enough wires to length, about 180 wires roughly 1" long, the shorter the better.
4. Expose copper from enamel on both ends of all wires (I used solder bath for that).
5. Set your panel so it won't move, use a strip of double-sided sticky tape to hold your wires when you gluing them until the glue is dry.
6. Glue all wires, make sure there are no shorts.
7. Solder all to the board and test.
8. Apply a thin layer of epoxy over the glued wires to seal them permanently.
9. Modify the supporting white plastic piece so that it doesn't push on the PCB board where the wires are now soldered. Basically the areas where the rubber goes need to be ground off.
10. Assemble and enjoy!
100W HID The brightest road registered car in the world 82,000 Lumens
This is our GU Nissan Patrol fitted out with our lattest HID Xenon high performance driving light kits.
3 x Lightforce 240 Blitz on Bullbar 100W Xenon HID
4 x Hella 4000 Spread beams on roof 100W Xenon HID
2 x 70W HID H4 headlights
Please note that this lighting set up is purely for demonstration purposes only. The roof lights are wired in only to operate in 4WD low range and cannot be operated on the road as not to blind people. This amount of light is actually too much for driving in any conditions and has only been added for the promotional side of our company as we do many 4WD shows at night. Please take this into consideration before leaving negative comments. All we wish to show is that one can have too much light