Stock Nissan S13 200SX CA18DET onboard
Stock Nissan 200SX S13 apart from lowering springs, catback Exhaust and steering wheel. The CA18DET has been
partly rebuild 2 months ago and runs brilliant.
This onboard is filmed with a Canon 7D and 10-22mm lens on a tripod. I
strapped the tripod down so it wouldn't fly through the car when braking.
But as you see, it leans a little backwards when Boost kicks in haha
NISSAN 200SX S13 CA18DET - GT2871R 0.64 - BOOST RESPONSE
Many of you asked us, how is the response with the setup. Here you can see.
Important modifications that affect the response:
- CA18DET [1850ccm]
- Intake-Camshaft: HKS 256/8.8
- Exhaust-Camshaft: HKS 264/9.0
- stock Throttlebody/Intake Manifold
- D.Speed style Exhaust Manifold
(cheap China Manifold)
- GT2871R 0.64 - 743347 - 4 Trim 48
- 3 inch Exhaust
- 100 Cell Catalysator
- Apexi Airfilter
- ARC Turnflow-Intercooler
[470x260x65mm] with 2.25 Inch connections
- about 2600mm Piping with 7x 90 degree bends [2,25 Inch]
- stock compression [1.2mm HKS Headgasket]
- BLITZ DSBC Spec R Boostcontrol
- Nistune by sky-engineering.com
- Temperature: 12 ° C / 53.6 ° F
Ca18det with GT30
Team Rebirth's Ca18det Drift project with custom GT3071R, custom 3inch
intake, and full hks hi-power Exhaust
more upgrades coming soon!