S13 '89 2JZ test drive - ITS Racing
First test drive of S13 1989 2JZ powered
Song : Blue Foundation - Eyes On Fire (Zeds Dead Remix)
Why a 2JZ Engine ?
2JZ is a favorite and I do not regret my choice because my 2JZ has a
story. My 1st 2JZ was given to Daigo Saito during the King of Europe Event
@ Circuit Parcmotor Castelloli (Spain) because he broke his engine.
When I gave to Daigo Saito my engine. It wasn't mounted yet so it wasn't
a problem and I didn't hesitate to give it to him :D it would have been a
huge mistake not to do.
And later Wise Square gave me another 2JZ to complete my S13, so what else
/!\ CAR SPECS below /!\
- Completely gutted, unblaxon and repainted in Porsche 997 GT3 RS grey
- 2 OMP fiber bucket seats (6.5kgs)
- TAKATA Harness 6 points
- 4 Gauge kit DEFI (turbo pressure, oil,
oil and water temperature) + DEFILINK
- OMP steering wheel
- HKS turbo Timer
- AEM EMS system V2 Management + MAP 5bar by Jimmy COMINI
- ZEITRONIX Broadband probe
- SPEEDPRO hydraulic carbon brake
- Homemade rollbar (diameter 40), standard FIA painted in HOUSE OF COLOR
- Fire Extinguisher 2.8kg (project to install an automatic fire
- External 40L alu tank + 2l tank buffer
- SYTEC low pressure and BOSCH 044 high pressure fuel pumps
- Gas. braided hoses (aviation type)
- Homemade alu console + carbon covering with all switches controls
(glass, start, fuel pump, fan etc. ....) and Acewell Dash board
- Wiring harness with custom fuse box and relay box
- OEM pedals
- Circuit breaker
- Door trim in aluminium with carbon covering
- Full setup Coilover Driftworks CS2 + Geomaster 2 front / rear
- Custom front and rear strutbars
- Large-diameter Whiteline sway bars
- 18-inch wheels ROTA GRID DRIFT red and black mounted with 235/40/18
front and 265/35/18 rear
- Modified engine compartment (to allow swap) painted in HOUSE OF COLOR RED
- 2JZ with MITSUBISHI single turbo
- HKS stainless Collector 6
- HKS external wastegate
- Custom wiring harness
- 750cc Injectors
- HKS Air Intake
- FMIC 42L
- 2 spal fans
- Mishimoto alu radiator & water tank
- Radiator DA
- DA Mishimoto jar
- Oil cooler with filter relocation
- Full custom Exhaust system + INVIDIA
- Silicone hoses kit motor and water
- Reinforced Clutch 4 pads
- GearBox R154
- Custom Shaft alu DRIVESHAFT
- Kaaz 2-way Differential
- HKS 272 Camshaft
- SYTECH Fuel pressure regulator
- MishimotoOil catch tank
- ROCKET BUNNY TRA KYOTO body kit
- Painting : Porsche 997 GT3 RS grey
- Painting : HOUSE OF COLOR RED Candy (roof, spoiler)
- Glastint pro securit
- EPR Dmax style hood
- Front: PROJECT MU discs, S14 caliper / FERRODO DS2500 pads
- Rear: 300ZX discs and caliper / FERRODO DS2500 pads
- Master cylinder S14
- braided hoses (aviation type) at all 4 corners
Current Power: 500hp.
Upgrades to come:
- Upgrade brakes
- Installation Greddy T78 + update map (goal: 800 +)
- 1000cc injectors to feed the beast
Thanks to ITS Racing team and all friends who helped me in this project!
Filmed with nikon D800 + 24-70 / GoPro HD hero 2 with Rode external mic
(wrong exposure settings on Nikon... -_-' ).
MK3 Supra x Madison Steez
Song - Breathe Télépopmusik
DISCLAIMER: I do not own the rights to this music/song and do not condone
ownership. All rights belong to the owner i have cited. No Copyright
E28 530 Turbo 2JZ
Here's my newest project. I did make quite few E30 BMW's so this time it's
5-series. BMW E28 535 stuffed with 3.0l 2jz engine + R154 gearbox. Stock
twins + stock ecu with basic mods at this time but maybe single turbo conversion with Vems ecu in winter time ;)
Also must paint the whole car in one color because previous owner did make
quite interesting paint job :D
Sorry for low quality, filmed with Nokia E7 phone.
We can be found at facebook.
Toyota Supra with a 7175 billet turbo on E85
Quick little tour of my current state of my 1994 Toyota Supra with a
Precision 7175 billet turbo with a 0.96
Exhaust housing, ID2000cc injectors
and a Motec M600 tuned by Darin D @ DoubleD Tuning and GSS Speed Shop / Dynosoar Performance.
I started it up drove to Cars and Coffee in Dallas and then went to a Dyno day at a new shop
True Street Motorsports and laid down the highest numbers of the day at
Its a fully built 3.0 liter motor with HKS 264 cams, Wiseco coated pistons,
Carillo HD H beam rods, Titan Motorsports billet main caps and Power
Enterprise triple coated bearings.
Fuel system is 2 bosch 044 pumps feeding into 2 -8AN teflon lines to each
end of the fuel rails. The injectors are the wonderful injector dynamics
ID2000's at only 2.5 bar fuel pressure.
Leave comments on what you'd like to see for future videos.
I'll film a 60-200 speedo/RPM cam video next time I go to the track.
All engine bay chroming done by:
Email: email@example.com for more info
Tuning done by Darin @ Double D Tuning
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more info
Motor Build done by Ross at Dynosoar Performance
551 Bailey-Boswell Road
Fort Worth, TX 76179
Phone: (817) 614-3740
GSS Speed Shop
1441 patton place ste 167,
Carrollton, TX 75007
2jz-gte VVTI swap in 93 Toyota Pick Up (Kilwy)
Brad Kilwy: 2jz-gte VVTI engine swap into 93 Toyota pick up.
Stock engine and ECU with all lights and warnings wired like it would have
come from the factory!
See information on this build and others like it at TuneMyToyota.com!
Toyota soarer 1JZ turbo | HD
Toyota soarer 1JZ big turbo on ssr sp1
If you want to see more of this car click this link it's amazing!
Subscribe to my channel for more crazy videos!
OUTSIDERS JAPAN MOVIE BY DRIFTWORKS. HD Drifting Documentary DVD
After 10 years of being a part of the drift scene, Phil Morrison and James
Robinson from Driftworks took a tour of Japan, accompanied by film maker Al
Clark, and guided by Mitto Steele.
The goal was to see where drifting originated. To find out why it has
advanced so much, and why the drivers will risk everything to do it.
Full Boxset available from http://www.driftworks.com
Like Outsiders FB Page: http://www.facebook.com/OutsidersMovie
Like Driftworks FB Page: http://www.facebook.com/driftworks
Click -Show more- for Soundtrack details:
Say Goodbye - Bob Bradley / Matt Sanchez / Steve Dymond
Dusty Library - Terry Devine-King / Chris Warner
Aura - Barrie Gledden / Steve Dymond / Jason Pedder
World of Dreams - Bob Bradley / Matt Sanchez / Steve Dymond
NRG Flex - Darren Leigh Purkiss
Threat Level - Matt Hill
On the Water - Bob Bradley / Matt Sanchez / Steve Dymond
Kinetic - Michael Craig / Oliver Godfrey
Slave to your loving - Barrie Gledden / Ryan Spendlove / Tim Reilly / Jason
Groundhog Day - Paul Mottram
Asian Market - Terry Devine-King
Koi No Radio - Bob Bradley / Erik Reiff
Mercurial Flight - Paul Mottram
Elisa Do Brasil - Infatuation (feat. Miss Trouble) - (Viper Recordings)
Falling Backwards - Nik Kershaw
Another Chance - Bob Bradley / Matt Sanchez / Sarah Wassall
Groove Merchant - Bruce Maginnis
Slide Ride - Alan Glen / Roger Cotton
Between Worlds - Metrik - (Viper Recordings)
Flight of Fantasy - Dan Skinner / Adam Skinner
ASBO - Bob Bradley