World smallest V12 engine
Apparently the builder's name is Yesus Wilder and he only used three materials to build the engine. Stainless steel, aluminum, and bronze.
All credits to him.
wcm pro stock 1/4 scale test run
1/4 scale Pro Stock custom built with 90cc Solo motor and quick change rear end, this was the first few runs down the track before making some changes.. Keep your eyes out for our next few videos running this car on Nitrous.
Slash 4x4 Water Action
To answer some of the questions in the comments:
***The Traxxas Slash is waterproof***
1) This was taken at Pipal Park in Omaha, Nebraska.
2) I am driving my Traxxas Slash VXL 4x4 1/10 scale short course truck.
3) This is a water fountain that had recently been shut off for winter. Not a public urinal.
4) No, this is not a real truck.
5) Yes it is battery powered. At the time I was running 8.4 volt NiMh battery but have since changed to a 7.4 volt LiPo which can be seen in my later videos.
Hot Wheels World Playsets - A Brief History
In this video I show the Hot Wheels World Playsets that I own. This was a series of city themed sets that were in stores in the mid-1990s through the early 2000s, before they started to largely disappear from store shelves. In my opinion, these were the best types of city playsets that Hot Wheels has ever produced and hopefully they will see a comeback one day. Please note that I did this video without any initial planning, so it is very unorganized and not the best material, so keep that in mind as you criticize my crappy video. Thanks for watching :)