Dodge Dakota Coolant Leak Repair - Including Bypass Hose, Thermostat, Water Pump, etc.
To get to what turned out to be a Thermostat leak we had to remove the
The Serpentine belt, the fan, the Air Conditioning Compressor, the
Alternator and the A/C and Alternator Bracket.
This way you can easily access the bypass hose, the thermostat housing, and
the upper heater hose (or otherwise called the heater to engine hose).
This also gives you free access to the water pump if you were going to
replace it. This is actually the easiest way to access the water pump as
opposed to the way the service manual describes removing it (without
removing the A/C and Alternator bracket).
However, after doing the job we discovered a second leak on the lower
heater hose (or the heater to water pump return hose). Which also needed
to be corrected.
INSANE DRAG RACING CRASHES AND WHEELSTANDS
Taken from Carnage Fest 2 DVD, Check out http://www.urbanhillbilly.com for
the best in Heads Up Drag Racing video and DVDs. Urban Hillbilly Action
Videos Drag racing, wheelstand, crash, and saves. Pro Mod, Outlaw 10.5 Drag
The 180 MPH 1969 Dodge Daytona: "Project Angrier"
The Smoking Tire heads to East Hampton to terrorize yuppies in the baddest
muscle car around: Mr. Angry's 1969 Dodge Daytona. Blasphemous to some,
envied by others, this is one tire-shredding muscle machine we'll take in
our garage any day.
hho 87 Dodge Dakota 318 V8
Taking the Dakota out for a drive. Just installed flux capacitor lol then
something happened! Thanks to all who helped me over the years
1990 Chevy S10 drag truck
90 Chevy S10 with a 383, 685 lift cam, gear drive, Holley 780 carb, Holley
blue electric fuel pump, Edelbrock victor jr manifold, MSD ignition, Dart 2
heads, electric water pump, dual electric fans, Hedman headers with bullet
mufflers, turbo 350 with manual valve
body, linelock, Weld draglites, Runs 10's
1994 Dodge T/A Dakota 360
This is my dads 94' Dodge Dakota just after finishing a 318 to 360 Swap.
It has the following:
- Indy Max cylinder heads
- Stainless steel headers
- Ported and polished throttle body
- M1 intake manifold
- Custom made fuel rails (not on the engine yet)
- New water pump, timing chain, oil pump and engine mounts
- Adjustable roller rockers
- Custom two tone paint job, semi gloss black over 1970 Hemi orange
- Hybrid AAR Cuda stripe
- 1970 T/A Challenger hood scoop (Fully functional)
- Lund rear roll pan
- Stillen front air dam
- Homemade custom grill
- Custom rims
- Belltech lowering kit 2" in the front 4" in the back
- Mazda MX-6 power bucket seats
- 1970 Dodge Challenger centre console
- B&M mega shifter
- Interior panels changed from blue to black
- Custom stitched black suede door inserts
- Black suede headliner and sun visors
- New black carpet
- Road Runner "Beep Beep" horn
- Custom subs and amp rack in the back
- Custom laser cut and polished stainless steel subwoofer grills that match
- Mileage computer from a 1994 Chrysler LHS
- Accent Trim panels painted 1970 Hemi orange
- A pillar pod with AutoMeter oil pressure and temp gauge
- Custom head unit with 7" flip up screen
- White faced gauge overlays that light up blue to match the deck and
Thanks for watching.
1987 Dodge Dakota 318 Magnum
My 1987 Dakota swapped from 3.9L 2 bbl carb mechanical fuel pump to 318 4
bbl with eletrical fuel pump, Long tube headers customized to fit. Stock
internals of engine, with an Air gap intake
3.08 rear diff, Needs to be changed.. to low.
Hurst pro-matic shifter.
Was taken on a hot day after being driven so thats the oil pressure, Runs
Video taken with a phone so sound quality is a little lacking.