2200hp Civette Project - LSx Honda Civic
A Civic with a V8? That's old news... what's NOT old news is a 2200hp
hopeful Civic that's planning on dominating it's competition at car shows,
the road course, drag strip, and anywhere in between! Check out this wild
contraption that's in the works, hopeful to debut at SEMA this year.
My Dodge Dakota New Paint Job & Performance Upgrades
I know I havent done a truck video in awhile as been a busy years racing
and upgrading parts on the truck here is a video showing the changes I have
made. In April / May I had upgrated the top end of the engine with new
heads, intake, throttle body and bigger headers, later in the summer it got
some fresh paint.
1989 Dodge Dakota Pro Street Pick Up
1989 Dodge Dakota Pro Street, 166,205 odometer mileage, VIN#
1B7FL66X3KS084668, 383 Stroker Chevy Engine, Automatic Trans, 2-Door, Short
Box,177 Weiand Blower with New Holly 750 Dual-Feed Carb. Mechanical, Trans
350 turbo Harden Sprags, Springs, and
Good Clutches, Pro Ratchet Shifter, Autometer Gauges, Ford 9" Rear End with
456 Gear with Mosher Axle Shafts, 15 Gallon Fuel Cell, Drag Star Wheels
with 18 1/2, 31" Mickeys on Rear, MSD Ignition, 3" Stainless Exhaust and Mufflers, used interior condition,
hood has small dent, few minor blemishes. Titled Vehicle
1994 Dodge T/A Dakota 360
This is my dads 94' Dodge Dakota just after finishing a 318 to 360 Swap.
It has the following:
- Indy Max cylinder heads
- Stainless steel headers
- Ported and polished throttle body
- M1 intake manifold
- Custom made fuel rails (not on the engine yet)
- New water pump, timing chain, oil pump and engine mounts
- Adjustable roller rockers
- Custom two tone paint job, semi gloss black over 1970 Hemi orange
- Hybrid AAR Cuda stripe
- 1970 T/A Challenger hood scoop (Fully functional)
- Lund rear roll pan
- Stillen front air dam
- Homemade custom grill
- Custom rims
- Belltech lowering kit 2" in the front 4" in the back
- Mazda MX-6 power bucket seats
- 1970 Dodge Challenger centre console
- B&M mega shifter
- Interior panels changed from blue to black
- Custom stitched black suede door inserts
- Black suede headliner and sun visors
- New black carpet
- Road Runner "Beep Beep" horn
- Custom subs and amp rack in the back
- Custom laser cut and polished stainless steel subwoofer grills that match
- Mileage computer from a 1994 Chrysler LHS
- Accent Trim panels painted 1970 Hemi orange
- A pillar pod with AutoMeter oil pressure and temp gauge
- Custom head unit with 7" flip up screen
- White faced gauge overlays that light up blue to match the deck and
Thanks for watching.
INSANE DRAG RACING CRASHES AND WHEELSTANDS
Taken from Carnage Fest 2 DVD, Check out http://www.urbanhillbilly.com for
the best in Heads Up Drag Racing video and DVDs. Urban Hillbilly Action
Videos Drag racing, wheelstand, crash, and saves. Pro Mod, Outlaw 10.5 Drag
Dodge Dakota Coolant Leak Repair - Including Bypass Hose, Thermostat, Water Pump, etc.
To get to what turned out to be a Thermostat leak we had to remove the
The Serpentine belt, the fan, the Air Conditioning Compressor, the
Alternator and the A/C and Alternator Bracket.
This way you can easily access the bypass hose, the thermostat housing, and
the upper heater hose (or otherwise called the heater to engine hose).
This also gives you free access to the water pump if you were going to
replace it. This is actually the easiest way to access the water pump as
opposed to the way the service manual describes removing it (without
removing the A/C and Alternator bracket).
However, after doing the job we discovered a second leak on the lower
heater hose (or the heater to water pump return hose). Which also needed
to be corrected.