CB 450 Turbo
Famosa CB 450 turbo......agora na FASE
II. Ainda não está pronta pra rodar, estamos filmando passo-a-passo da
jornada dela pra andar mais forte do q antes e, em breve, somente vídeos
em FULL HD da menina derretendo o asfalto aqui de São José do Rio Preto.
CB450 E escape 2x1
cbzona 1984 com escape artesanal 2x1...
aqui outro video da moto..
Nighthawk 450 with Mac exhaust
new Mac 2-1 Exhaust with baffle. They
say a rejet is not needed, but I have changed the needle height and am
going to change the mains. Before raising the needle it would stall at 4500
rpm then surge. I put 2 #4 washers from radio shack under each needle. With
that set up its running a bit rich so I might try just 1 washer under each
CB450 Cafe racer
After 2 and a half years, the CB450 lives!
Built from a $50 barn bike, various spare parts, and dumb luck. For the
curious, a list of parts in this bitsa:
* 1976 CB500T engine
* 1979 CB750K front wheel
* 1981 (maybe?) CB900F front rotor
* 1978 CB750F forks, caliper, and front fender
* 1979 CX500D tank (polished, and clearcoated)
* Aftermarket Exhaust, no idea.
* 19" DID alloy front wheel
* 18" Akront alloy rear wheel (yeah, they don't match, but it still looks
* Stock seat pan, with the back of a CB450 tank riveted on, and polished.
* LED turnsignals and taillight.
* Lots of stainless bolts, spraypaint, grease, oil, and cursing.
Thanks for the comments!