3.9L Mitsubishi Galant Feature
This Galant is totally custom and unique. It's exactly the kind of thing
you don't see very often, and we love it because of that.
Music courtesy of free-instrumentals.com
D.I.Y. - How To Install LED Dash Lights
Subscribe Comment Like
Interior LED Swap for 97-02 Camaros
Took me about half an hour to 45 mins
Here's what you'll need:
(2) Map lights - 4410xHP12 LINK HERE (97-00, 01 & 02 see note below)
(1) Hatch light - Rigid Loop Festoon Bulb RL4410-xP9 LINK HERE
(10) Cluster, glove box and ash tray lights - WLED-xHP6 LINK HERE (order 12
if converting 2001 or 2002 map lights)
(2) HVAC lights - 74-xHP3 LINK HERE
(1) 3mm NEOWedge LED LINK HERE
1999 Mitsubishi Galant LS LED Transformation Walkthrough
Just going around my car displaying the lighting upgrades I have done to
the car. If you have any questions about any LED Lighting, or have a Galant
yourself and have questions, leave a comment or send me a personal message!
Websites to LED Bulb Purchases:
* 8000k HID headlamps, turn signal bulbs, tail-lamp bulbs and reverse lamp
bulb, and resistors purchases at: www.v-leds.com
* All interior illumination (including, gauge cluster, cup holder, pockets,
climate control, visor, dome, footwell, storage compartment, trunk bulb)
and exterior (including, mirror turn signal strips, halo bulbs, license
plate bulb) were purchased at: www.superbrightleds.com
*NeoWedge (Climate Control LEDs purchase site):
*This is the link for the NeoWedge bulbs Tanveer:
How To Do A Coolant Flush : Car With No Heat or Running Hot (example Chevrolet Impala)
It's that time of year again. Cold weather is here and you defenitley want
your heater to be operating in tip top shape! Let Auto e-Clinic guide you
through a simple process of how to do a basic coolant flush. This will not
only keep your heater putting out but keep the cooling system running
efficiently. Check a service or owners manual for your specific vehicle
The automobile consist of:
• Fuel System: Purpose is to deliver fuel to the engine. It consists of
the fuel tank, pump, gauge/sensor, filter, pressure regulator and
• Air Intake System: Purpose is to clean and direct outside air into the
engine. It consist of air filter, ducts, air plenum and intake manifold.
• Exhaust System: Purpose is to
direct Exhaust gasses out of
combustion out of engine. It consists of the Exhaust manifold, converters, pipes and
• Cooling System: Purpose is to remove excess heat from the engine. It
consists of water pump, hoses, radiator, thermostat, cooling fan and
coolant recovery tank. Also the oil system serves as a cooling system as
well as a lubricating system. It consist of oil pump, pan, filter and
1. Clutch: Purpose is to connect the engine and transmission together. It
consists of clutch drive disc, driven disc, release bearing, clutch fork,
cable, slave cylinder, master cylinder. There are three types of clutch
systems: mechanical, cable and hydraulic.
2. Transmission: Purpose is to match engine speed to road speed. Two types
used are manual or automatic. These consist of gears, linkages, cables and
converters for automatics. A manual is connected to the clutch by a
flywheel and automatic by a flexplate.
3. Driveshaft: Purpose is to connect the transmission to the rear axle. It
consists of a slip yoke, shaft and universal joints.
4. Rear axle differential: Purpose is to change the angle of motion from
engine to the wheels. It also divides torque between the wheels. It
consists of a ring and pinion gear, carrier, bearings, crush sleeve and
5. Wheels/Tires: Purpose is to provide traction to the road as well as
carry the weight of the vehicle.
Vehicle Control Systems:
1. Brakes: Purpose is to slow and stop the vehicle. It consists of master
cylinder, brake Booster (vacuum or
hydraulic), calipers, drums, pads and rotors.
2. Steering: Purpose is to direct vehicle in the required direction.
Consists of steering gear (rack & pinion), steering wheel, column,
inner/outer tie rods, pump, reservoir, hoses and pipes.
3. Suspension: Purpose is to provide stability and handling while also
providing comfort to the ride. Consists of shocks, struts, sway bars, end
links, springs, trailing arms and bushings.
1: Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning (HVAC): Heats and cools interior
air to passenger comfort. Also circulates outside and inside air.
• Air Conditioning: Consist of condenser, compressor, accumulator
(receiver/dryer) orifice, expansion valve, hoses, evaporator, controls,
actuators and modules.
• Heating: Consists of heater core, valves, hoses and switches.
1. Power Generation: Creates electrical power to run all the electrical
systems. Consists of the alternator.
2. Power storage: Stores unused power to start the car and supply voltage
to the alternator to create more electricity.
• Both systems consist of wiring, harnesses, fuse, relays and modules.