Video of Bolts ons, Dyno Testing, Drag Strip Results, Model photoshoot. Just a fun build video for anyone interested in the Honda R18 engine. Dyno at Churches auto, Drag Racing at Fontana raceway, Model Julia, photoshoot in Laguna Beach.
This build was just for fun thank you for watching.
Dyno Results HP 163 TQ 145
1/4 Mile 16.2 @ 87mph Street tires
Kimber- WhiteWithPinkFG1 Progression/Build
This is a Video with some still photo and Videos take of my car and some of
me. Photos from the day I bought it(11/01/07) till now(3/30/10).
If you want to know more about the car check it out 8thciv
How To Launch and Shift a Honda Civic K25 300whp
My buddy Ku Thao's K25 Civic Si. It's amazing how this car accelerates. For
this pass, we still ran a 12.7 @ 106mph. I added approximately 200 pounds
to the car.
* Acura TSX K24A2 Block (2004)
* Darton Sleeves (89mm Bore)
* Portflow K20Z3 Cylinder Head
* ATI Super Damper (Street)
* CosworthUSA Head Gasket
* CosworthUSA Thermostat (Re-badged Spoon Unit)
* Drag Cartel Stage 4 (Billet)
* Ferrea Valves (Exhaust)
* SuperTech Dual Springs (100LB)
* SuperTech Retainers w/ (Honda PR7 Cotter Valves)
* Honda Valve Spring Seats
* Honda JDM Valve Seals (Green)
* Hondata FlashPro (v1.3.3)
* Hytech Cam Tower Oil Modification
* Hytech Oil Baffle (K20Z3 Oil Pan)
* Exedy Organic Stage 1 Clutch Kit w/ (Stock 15LB Flywheel)
* TODA Timing Chain Tensioner
* Type R (FD2) Intake Manifold (RRC w/ 72mm Entry)
* Type R (FD2) Oil Pump (RRC)
* Type R (FD2) Final Drive (5.062)
* Type R (DC5R) 4th Gear (1.212)
* Type R (DC5R) 5th Gear (.972)
* Civic Si (FG4) 6th Gear (.647)
* Civic Si (FG4) Exhaust (60mm)
* Skunk2 Intake Manifold Gasket (White)
* Skunk2 72mm Throttle Body (Version 15)
* RDX Fuel Injectors (410cc)
* Custom Cold Air Intake (3.5 Inch Diameter)
* Skunk2 MegaPower Header (1st Gen)
Video of launch control and take off after I flashed the ecu with the Injen
CAI Base Map. Mods= Injen CAI, P2R throttle body spacer, Megan Racing
Header, Vibrant catback Exhaust and of
course Hondata Flashpro
Civic R18 Build
Car is sold now. if you see it its not mine. The car was sold as is and the
new owner is driving it just as it looks here.
Mods in video:
DC sports intake
Custom fab Cat back Exhaust
HC1 style Front lip
OEM CTR Emblems
The Haycemobile - Build up - Part 1
This is a vid I put together for a mate.
It shows the awesome progression of his car over a clutch job that turned
into a full on 4-year build. No holds barred. GT3076R, JE forgies, Eagle
This is going to be a monster.
Stay tuned for part 2, the engine build, the interior and the initial tune.
Music by Deftones - Change (in the house of flies)