2JZ Powered Datsun 280z battles 830whp Evo IX plus bonus race - TRC Throwback
*** TRC Throwback ***
Due to all the rain lately we have not been able to film much... this is
some of original races we've filmed a couple years back. Hope you enjoy a
little "throwback" entertainment while we hope this rain leaves us alone
for a bit... :)
2JZ Powered Datsun 280z battles 830whp Evo IX
Powerglide Supra tries to take on fast 690hp Evo
3100+ HP BBC twin turbo
This is Robert at Chiseled Performance's 3100+ HP BBC bad mother, twin 91mm
turbo monster. Build and professionally
tuned at Steve Morris Engines.
2JZ M3 BMW
2JZ powered BMW M3 clone / 328i with a hefty turbo. Dyno, street pulls, under hood
and under carriage shots
Mountain Drifting | 1JZ 240SX
This is Nick's S13 Nissan 240SX fitted with a 1JZ. We took it up to the
mountains to film some drift shenanigans. Don't try this at home, all
activity performed on a closed course.
How this car used to look: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3FYMBGPCSg
Toyota Supra 2JZ-GTE Accelerations Sound
Flickr Page: http://www.flickr.com/photos/19bozzy92/
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/19Bozzy92YT
Google+ page: https://plus.google.com/100567781241722617164/posts
This video is about a Toyota Supra mk4 making some accelerations during a
tuning show I saw a few weeks ago.
Camcorder: Canon Legria HF M46 + Canon DM-100 Microphone
Event: Auto Tuning Raduno Vicenza 2013
Where: Foro Boario Vicenza, Italy
Link To My Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/19Bozzy92
THANKS FOR WATCHING AND SUBSCRIBE!!!
What its like owning a 3 Rotor 20B RX-7
I have one of the most amazing custom RX-7s in the world. I want to share
my experience of owning and driving such a unique car.
I explain where the engine came from, why its so special, and what it does
to a Mazda RX-7
S13 2JZ sound
We are still waiting for new clutch to make another video in action.
It shouldn't take long now, we really want to burn some tires!
Some static footage shooted with Nikon D800 + Rode videomic.
Enjoy the sound of 2JZ! :D
S13 '89 2JZ TEST DRIVE - ITS Racing
First test drive of S13 1989 2JZ powered
Song : Blue Foundation - Eyes On Fire (Zeds Dead Remix)
Why a 2JZ Engine ?
2JZ is a favorite and I do not regret my choice because my 2JZ has a
story. My 1st 2JZ was given to Daigo Saito during the King of Europe Event
@ Circuit Parcmotor Castelloli (Spain) because he broke his engine.
When I gave to Daigo Saito my engine. It wasn't mounted yet so it wasn't
a problem and I didn't hesitate to give it to him :D it would have been a
huge mistake not to do.
And later Wise Square gave me another 2JZ to complete my S13, so what else
/!\ CAR SPECS below /!\
- Completely gutted, unblaxon and repainted in Porsche 997 GT3 RS grey
- 2 OMP fiber bucket seats (6.5kgs)
- TAKATA Harness 6 points
- 4 Gauge kit DEFI (turbo pressure, oil,
oil and water temperature) + DEFILINK
- OMP steering wheel
- HKS turbo Timer
- AEM EMS system V2 Management + MAP 5bar by Jimmy COMINI
- ZEITRONIX Broadband probe
- SPEEDPRO hydraulic carbon brake
- Homemade rollbar (diameter 40), standard FIA painted in HOUSE OF COLOR
- Fire Extinguisher 2.8kg (project to install an automatic fire
- External 40L alu tank + 2l tank buffer
- SYTEC low pressure and BOSCH 044 high pressure fuel pumps
- Gas. braided hoses (aviation type)
- Homemade alu console + carbon covering with all switches controls
(glass, start, fuel pump, fan etc. ....) and Acewell Dash board
- Wiring harness with custom fuse box and relay box
- OEM pedals
- Circuit breaker
- Door trim in aluminium with carbon covering
- Full setup Coilover Driftworks CS2 + Geomaster 2 front / rear
- Custom front and rear strutbars
- Large-diameter Whiteline sway bars
- 18-inch wheels ROTA GRID DRIFT red and black mounted with 235/40/18
front and 265/35/18 rear
- Modified engine compartment (to allow swap) painted in HOUSE OF COLOR RED
- 2JZ with MITSUBISHI single turbo
- HKS stainless Collector 6
- HKS external wastegate
- Custom wiring harness
- 750cc Injectors
- HKS Air Intake
- FMIC 42L
- 2 spal fans
- Mishimoto alu radiator & water tank
- Radiator DA
- DA Mishimoto jar
- Oil cooler with filter relocation
- Full custom Exhaust system + INVIDIA
- Silicone hoses kit motor and water
- Reinforced Clutch 4 pads
- GearBox R154
- Custom Shaft alu DRIVESHAFT
- Kaaz 2-way Differential
- HKS 272 Camshaft
- SYTECH Fuel pressure regulator
- MishimotoOil catch tank
- ROCKET BUNNY TRA KYOTO body kit
- Painting : Porsche 997 GT3 RS grey
- Painting : HOUSE OF COLOR RED Candy (roof, spoiler)
- Glastint pro securit
- EPR Dmax style hood
- Front: PROJECT MU discs, S14 caliper / FERRODO DS2500 pads
- Rear: 300ZX discs and caliper / FERRODO DS2500 pads
- Master cylinder S14
- braided hoses (aviation type) at all 4 corners
Current Power: 500hp.
Upgrades to come:
- Upgrade brakes
- Installation Greddy T78 + update map (goal: 800 +)
- 1000cc injectors to feed the beast
Thanks to ITS Racing team and all friends who helped me in this project!
Filmed with nikon D800 + 24-70 / GoPro HD hero 2 with Rode external mic
(wrong exposure settings on Nikon... -_-' ).
2jz-gte VVTI swap in 93 Toyota Pick Up (Kilwy)
Brad Kilwy: 2jz-gte VVTI engine swap into 93 Toyota pick up.
Stock engine and ECU with all lights and warnings wired like it would have
come from the factory!
See information on this build and others like it at TuneMyToyota.com!