TRD AE86 Race Car - Part 1 (Drift King)
- Part 2 / Qualify: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysouDJByqoI
- Part 3 / Race: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljutIYKkSUY
To drive a race spec AE86 developed by TRD was a dream when Tsuchiya was young. Of course he had chances to drive AE86 race cars tuned by other shops, but not TRD - because they didn't let him.
Back in the 80s, a racer with a background like Tsuchiya was not considered "legit" - His career started off as a street/touge racer, and hadn't gone to any professional driving school. TRD, a Toyota related motorsports company just couldn't allow that kind of person to drive their best race car.
However, things have changed after 20 years. Toyota/TRD is hiring variety of drivers with different backgrounds, and also, Tsuchiya succeeded as a true, professional race car driver. At age of 50+, Tsuchiya finally has chance to drive the TRD AE86.
With that car, Tsuchiya battled with other top amateur AE86 drivers - Drivers who grew up seeing Tsuchiya make legends, drivers who devoted all of their life and money to battle with him someday, and dreams to win.
So it's not just Drift King driving another AE86, but it's an once-in-a-lifetime event for AE86 drivers who gathered at Tsukuba that day. (*to be continued to Part 2)
- Car Name: HotVersion AE86 N2 spec
- Driver: Keiichi Tsuchiya with HotVersion
- Vehicle Provider: Koshimizu Motor Sports (AE86 specialized shop, URL: http://www.k-m-s.org)
- Weight: 780kg minimum
- Engine: Toyota 4AG base
- Tires: Dunlop
- Date: February 26, 2012
- Place: Tsukuba Circuit, Japan
Music by tuksbury1620 / Title: Freedom (Soul Donkey Dub)
Lexus LFA DRIFT
I never knew a stock LFA could drift this good! Or it could be the driver, who is a test driver of Lexus, and was the winning driver of 2010 24h Nurburgring race, and also was the ex-GT500 driver for Super GT. Now I want to practice drifting on this car on GT5!
- Name: 2012 Lexus LFA (Japanese Market Spec)
- Price: 37,500,000JPY (approx. 469,000USD)
- Production: 500 Worldwide, 165 for Japan market
- Size: 4,505 x 1,895 x 1,220mm
- Wheelbase: 2,605mm
- Weight: 1,480kg
- Engine Displacement: 4,805cc
- horsepower: 560ps/8,700rpm
- Torque: 48.9kgfm/7,000rpm
- Redzone: 9,000rpm
- Suspension: Front-Double Wishbone, Rear-Multi-link
- Transmission: 6-speed
- Tires: front-265/35ZR20, rear-305/30ZR20
- Max Speed: 325km/h+ (202/mph+)
- Acceleration: 0-60mp/h 3.6sec, 0-100km/h 3.7sec
* check out "Gallery" - "Sounds"!
PETRONAS TOM'S SC430
There are 6 Lexus SC430 in 2011 series of Super GT. Each of them has technical support from Lexus (=Toyota), but this Petronas Tom's SC430 is the only car that has full support, both technically and financially.
It is the flagship car among all 6 race car SC430, positioned to develop and test new parts for them. If the newly developed parts show good effect, other SC430 will have them on their car soon as well, or at least by the next race. The role and responsibility lies heavily on the team and drivers of this car, but this is the best team Lexus has got. On 2009 series, this car won the championship.
To write about other car manufacturers, #23 Motul Autech GT-R is the flagship car of Nissan, and #18 Weider HSV-010 for Honda. The best drivers/teams are assigned for these cars.
- Team: Lexus Team Petronas Tom's
- Team Website (in Japanese): http://ms.toyota.co.jp/jp/gt/team_04.html
- Director: Masanori Sekiya
- Drivers: Andre Lotterer / Kazuki Nakajima
- Name: Petronas Tom's SC430 [2011 model]
- Race Category: Super GT - GT500 class
- Dimention: 4535×1825×1355mm
- Wheelbase: 2620mm
- Tires: Bridgestone F 330-710/R-18, R 330-710/R-17
- Weight: 1,100kg
- Engine: RV8KG (V8 NA)
- Displacement: 3,399cc (3.4L)
- horsepower: 460ps (or more)
- Torque: 40kg-m (or more)
- Filmed: April 29, 2011
- Event: 2011 Super GT / Official Practice Day
- Place: Fuji Speedway, Japan
HKS Toyota 86 Drift (FR-S)
Too heavy rain... but Nob Taniguchi still managed to drift the 400ps new drift machine! The Red Altezza in the back is his friend Max Orido.
- Car Name: HKS Racing Performer 86
- Driver: Nob Taniguchi
- Category: 2012 D1 GrandPrix
- Max horsepower: 400ps
- Max Torque: ?
- Engine Capacity: 2,000cc
- turbo: HKS GT Super Charger
- Tires: Yokohama Advan Neova Fr 215/45R17, Rr 245/40R17
- Wheels: Yokohama Racing RZ Fr 17x8.5J+31, Rr 17x9J+45
[Official Website] *in Japanese
- HKS D1 Project: http://www.hks-power.co.jp/event/2012d1/
- HKS 86 Tuning Project: http://www.hks-power.co.jp/product/project/hks86/
Subaru BRZ Race Car (GT300)
- 2012 Super GT / GT300 class
- Result: Rd.2 Fuji Speedway / 9th Position
- Car Name: Subaru BRZ R&D Sport
- Racing Team: R&D Sport
- Engine Tuner: Subaru STI
- Vehicle Maintenance: R&D Sport
- Drivers: Tetsuya Yamano, Kota Sasaki
- Vehicle Model: DBA-ZC6
- Size: 4,530 x 1,920mm (Height unknown)
- Wheelbase: 2,630mm
- Weight: 1,150kg
- Engine Model: EJ20
- Engine Spec: Boxer Inline-4 turbo
- Displacement: 1,994cc
- Max horsepower: 350ps+
- Max Torque: 45kg-m+
[Official Website] *in Japanese
- Subaru Motorsport: http://www.subaru-msm.com/SUPERGT2012/
Red LFA goes for a Drive in South Florida
Check out my fan page :)
also check out JM Lexus
Lexus LFA rc drift AE86, SKYLINE
A Little indoor drift video. No countersteer in this vid , Sorry.
Be sure to check out my latest videos with better quality and countersteer!
GAM3 0V3R RC ON FACEBOOK AND LIKE
SCS - Lexus LFA (Top Gear car)
BEST VIEWED IN HD - MORE INFO BELOW
When Lexus showcased their LFA in Sweden earlier this fall I met up with it at Lexus Gothenburg to check it out. This particular car is the one Richard Hammond and the Stig drove in the Top Gear episode featuring the LFA.
The guys at Lexus Gothenburg were kind enough to let me start the car up and rev it a bit to get a feel of the incredibly fast reving V10 engine that is the heart of the car.
Unfortunately this is possibly the only time in the forseeable future an LFA will set foot in Sweden as none the 500 cars in production were allocated here.
Again, big thanks to Lexus Göteborg for giving me the opportunity to get this close to this amazing car!
If you enjoyed this video, please subscribe, rate and comment!
Check out the rest of my videos on my channel as well as my facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/TheSupercarSpotter
Song - Ascent From The Abyss
Artist - Skinweld
The music in this video is used under a Creative Commons license. I do not take any credit for it.
Nissan GT-R vs Porsche GT3 Cup - 2012 Nurburgring 24h
A 2 laps fight to keep up with the Team Nissan GT-R very fast car. 20 hours into the race with the cars and their drivers at the limit of resistance. Japan vs Germany! technology vs experience, innovation vs tradition. 2 grate teams and 2 grate cars. Enjoy the watching the video as much as I did enjoy driving against such a strong opponent!
Redhead in a Lexus LFA - part 2
Lexus LFA with a beautiful redhead. Part 2
One of the best sounding cars in the world.
Check out http://www.hightechcorvette.com
HTC Facebook http://www.facebook.com/hightech.corvette
HPD Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/HoustonPerformanceDriving
Fan Page: http://www.facebook.com/HighTechCorvettefans
Lexus LFA Nürburgring Edition sets lap time of 7:14
High-res photos: http://www.worldcarfans.com/111090736364/lexus-confirms-lfa-nrburgring-lap-time-of-714-video
We now have the official track time for the Lexus LFA Nürburgring Edition.
Driver Akira Iida clocked a lap time of 7:14.64 on the Nürburgring-Nordschleife on August 31. The special edition LFA did it using its standard-issue (road-legal) Bridgestone Potenza RE070 tires.
The LFA Nürburgring Package is scheduled to go into a limited-run production in 2012. Only 50 units will be from a total LFA production run of 500 models.
The Nürburgring Edition of the LFA comes with a carbon fiber body kit, a re-tuned suspension and an upgraded 6-speed sequential gearbox. It is powered by a 4.8-liter V10 engine with 562 hp (419 kW / 570 PS) - the standard LFA has an output of 412 kW (560 PS). The complete package costs an additional $70,000 but delivers a 0-100 km/h sprint of just 3.7 seconds and a top speed of 325 km/h (202 mph).
Lexus LFA on road in Monaco!
Here we are again: Monaco shows us another of his automotive jewels: a pearl white Lexus LFA!!
I already spotted this incredible machine (check out my channel) but this time I had the opportunity to film it a bit more: I saw it twice the same day!!Quite lucky indeed...
Enjoy such piece of automotive art!And don't forget to subscribe to my channel for more!!