S13 '89 2JZ TEST DRIVE - ITS Racing
First test drive of S13 1989 2JZ powered
Song : Blue Foundation - Eyes On Fire (Zeds Dead Remix)
Why a 2JZ Engine ?
2JZ is a favorite and I do not regret my choice because my 2JZ has a
story. My 1st 2JZ was given to Daigo Saito during the King of Europe Event
@ Circuit Parcmotor Castelloli (Spain) because he broke his engine.
When I gave to Daigo Saito my engine. It wasn't mounted yet so it wasn't
a problem and I didn't hesitate to give it to him :D it would have been a
huge mistake not to do.
And later Wise Square gave me another 2JZ to complete my S13, so what else
/!\ CAR SPECS below /!\
- Completely gutted, unblaxon and repainted in Porsche 997 GT3 RS grey
- 2 OMP fiber bucket seats (6.5kgs)
- TAKATA Harness 6 points
- 4 Gauge kit DEFI (turbo pressure, oil,
oil and water temperature) + DEFILINK
- OMP steering wheel
- HKS turbo Timer
- AEM EMS system V2 Management + MAP 5bar by Jimmy COMINI
- ZEITRONIX Broadband probe
- SPEEDPRO hydraulic carbon brake
- Homemade rollbar (diameter 40), standard FIA painted in HOUSE OF COLOR
- Fire Extinguisher 2.8kg (project to install an automatic fire
- External 40L alu tank + 2l tank buffer
- SYTEC low pressure and BOSCH 044 high pressure fuel pumps
- Gas. braided hoses (aviation type)
- Homemade alu console + carbon covering with all switches controls
(glass, start, fuel pump, fan etc. ....) and Acewell Dash board
- Wiring harness with custom fuse box and relay box
- OEM pedals
- Circuit breaker
- Door trim in aluminium with carbon covering
- Full setup Coilover Driftworks CS2 + Geomaster 2 front / rear
- Custom front and rear strutbars
- Large-diameter Whiteline sway bars
- 18-inch wheels ROTA GRID DRIFT red and black mounted with 235/40/18
front and 265/35/18 rear
- Modified engine compartment (to allow swap) painted in HOUSE OF COLOR RED
- 2JZ with MITSUBISHI single turbo
- HKS stainless Collector 6
- HKS external wastegate
- Custom wiring harness
- 750cc Injectors
- HKS Air Intake
- FMIC 42L
- 2 spal fans
- Mishimoto alu radiator & water tank
- Radiator DA
- DA Mishimoto jar
- Oil cooler with filter relocation
- Full custom Exhaust system + INVIDIA
- Silicone hoses kit motor and water
- Reinforced Clutch 4 pads
- GearBox R154
- Custom Shaft alu DRIVESHAFT
- Kaaz 2-way Differential
- HKS 272 Camshaft
- SYTECH Fuel pressure regulator
- MishimotoOil catch tank
- ROCKET BUNNY TRA KYOTO body kit
- Painting : Porsche 997 GT3 RS grey
- Painting : HOUSE OF COLOR RED Candy (roof, spoiler)
- Glastint pro securit
- EPR Dmax style hood
- Front: PROJECT MU discs, S14 caliper / FERRODO DS2500 pads
- Rear: 300ZX discs and caliper / FERRODO DS2500 pads
- Master cylinder S14
- braided hoses (aviation type) at all 4 corners
Current Power: 500hp.
Upgrades to come:
- Upgrade brakes
- Installation Greddy T78 + update map (goal: 800 +)
- 1000cc injectors to feed the beast
Thanks to ITS Racing team and all friends who helped me in this project!
Filmed with nikon D800 + 24-70 / GoPro HD hero 2 with Rode external mic
(wrong exposure settings on Nikon... -_-' ).
2JZ NISSAN 240SX TAKES DOWN COCKEY MUSCLE CARS
THIS IS A CAR THAT IS TUNED BY A LOCAL SHOP CALLED D3 HERE IN HOUSTON.
SHOWING HOW A IMPORT CAN KICK A DOMESTIC ASS REAL FAST. EVERYONE THOUGHT
NOTHING OF THE TRUE STREET CAR BUT AS U CAN SEE IT KNOCKED DOWN THE
COMPETITION REAL FAST.
Car Crash Compilation # 63
✔Like Us On Facebook http://www.facebook.com/CarCrashCompilationTV
All crashes in this video are non-fatal.Take this video as a learning tool.
This video is only for educational purposes. Be careful on the road. Drive
safely and keep yourself and others safe.
Watch Dash Cam Videos http://www.youtube.com/user/Portreem .
TRC 2JZ 240 8.7@155 Stock motor+factory auto -ASAP-
Apparently the TRC 240 loves the cold weather... Officially in the 8's,
still with stock 2JZ internals and a factory built trans!! Driven 70 miles
to the track and back home!
Special thanks to Shane@asaperformance, jason@ATF www.atfspeed.com, Lance
MODS: stock motor internals, Factory A340e built by ATF(atfspeed.com),
Titan 3500 converter, billet 7175 turbo,
stock intake manifold, ebay Intercooler, 3 inch Exhaust, stock springs and struts, mickey
thompson drag radials, Dual walbro's with kennebell Boosta pump, AEM EMS, Bosch 2200 injectors,
ZF 8-Speed Automatic Transmission
ZF has developed a new automatic transmission for cars with eight speeds
that can achieve more than 6% fuel savings. The priority aim in
development, however, was not the maximum number of gears, but minimum
ZF engineers had set the bar high to produce a new benchmark for automatic
car transmissions. The second generation of the ZF 6HP 6-speed
transmission, that entered production only in 2006, defines standards that
are hard to top: reaction times faster than human perception, direct engine
linkage by early-stage torque converter lock-up and intelligent, adaptive
control software, that almost reads the driver's intentions from his foot.
But the new transmission is capable of even more - it saves (even more)
fuel. It also guarantees ultimate driving enjoyment, as well as the
variability needed to be able to use future technologies.