S13 '89 2JZ TEST DRIVE - ITS Racing
First test drive of S13 1989 2JZ powered
Song : Blue Foundation - Eyes On Fire (Zeds Dead Remix)
Why a 2JZ Engine ?
2JZ is a favorite and I do not regret my choice because my 2JZ has a
story. My 1st 2JZ was given to Daigo Saito during the King of Europe Event
@ Circuit Parcmotor Castelloli (Spain) because he broke his engine.
When I gave to Daigo Saito my engine. It wasn't mounted yet so it wasn't
a problem and I didn't hesitate to give it to him :D it would have been a
huge mistake not to do.
And later Wise Square gave me another 2JZ to complete my S13, so what else
/!\ CAR SPECS below /!\
- Completely gutted, unblaxon and repainted in Porsche 997 GT3 RS grey
- 2 OMP fiber bucket seats (6.5kgs)
- TAKATA Harness 6 points
- 4 Gauge kit DEFI (turbo pressure, oil,
oil and water temperature) + DEFILINK
- OMP steering wheel
- HKS turbo Timer
- AEM EMS system V2 Management + MAP 5bar by Jimmy COMINI
- ZEITRONIX Broadband probe
- SPEEDPRO hydraulic carbon brake
- Homemade rollbar (diameter 40), standard FIA painted in HOUSE OF COLOR
- Fire Extinguisher 2.8kg (project to install an automatic fire
- External 40L alu tank + 2l tank buffer
- SYTEC low pressure and BOSCH 044 high pressure fuel pumps
- Gas. braided hoses (aviation type)
- Homemade alu console + carbon covering with all switches controls
(glass, start, fuel pump, fan etc. ....) and Acewell Dash board
- Wiring harness with custom fuse box and relay box
- OEM pedals
- Circuit breaker
- Door trim in aluminium with carbon covering
- Full setup Coilover Driftworks CS2 + Geomaster 2 front / rear
- Custom front and rear strutbars
- Large-diameter Whiteline sway bars
- 18-inch wheels ROTA GRID DRIFT red and black mounted with 235/40/18
front and 265/35/18 rear
- Modified engine compartment (to allow swap) painted in HOUSE OF COLOR RED
- 2JZ with MITSUBISHI single turbo
- HKS stainless Collector 6
- HKS external wastegate
- Custom wiring harness
- 750cc Injectors
- HKS Air Intake
- FMIC 42L
- 2 spal fans
- Mishimoto alu radiator & water tank
- Radiator DA
- DA Mishimoto jar
- Oil cooler with filter relocation
- Full custom Exhaust system + INVIDIA
- Silicone hoses kit motor and water
- Reinforced Clutch 4 pads
- GearBox R154
- Custom Shaft alu DRIVESHAFT
- Kaaz 2-way Differential
- HKS 272 Camshaft
- SYTECH Fuel pressure regulator
- MishimotoOil catch tank
- ROCKET BUNNY TRA KYOTO body kit
- Painting : Porsche 997 GT3 RS grey
- Painting : HOUSE OF COLOR RED Candy (roof, spoiler)
- Glastint pro securit
- EPR Dmax style hood
- Front: PROJECT MU discs, S14 caliper / FERRODO DS2500 pads
- Rear: 300ZX discs and caliper / FERRODO DS2500 pads
- Master cylinder S14
- braided hoses (aviation type) at all 4 corners
Current Power: 500hp.
Upgrades to come:
- Upgrade brakes
- Installation Greddy T78 + update map (goal: 800 +)
- 1000cc injectors to feed the beast
Thanks to ITS Racing team and all friends who helped me in this project!
Filmed with nikon D800 + 24-70 / GoPro HD hero 2 with Rode external mic
(wrong exposure settings on Nikon... -_-' ).
2JZ NISSAN 240SX TAKES DOWN COCKEY MUSCLE CARS
THIS IS A CAR THAT IS TUNED BY A LOCAL SHOP CALLED D3 HERE IN HOUSTON.
SHOWING HOW A IMPORT CAN KICK A DOMESTIC ASS REAL FAST. EVERYONE THOUGHT
NOTHING OF THE TRUE STREET CAR BUT AS U CAN SEE IT KNOCKED DOWN THE
COMPETITION REAL FAST.
D3PE "The Clique"
D3 Performance Engineering presents "The Clique"
A collection of customers we have provided tuning and track support to for
the 2012 season. We look forward to the 2013 race season.
November FFP Featured Car Of The Month - 1JZ Toyota Pickup
Everyone once and awhile you come across a modern vehicle that truly fits
the description of a "Hot Rod". A car built with almost nothing in mind
except tire shredding, Exhaust
screaming, adrenaline-pumping speed. Gus' 1992 Toyota Pickup is one of
What started life as a humble 2WD pickup, now shelters a 1JZ 2.5L Inline 6
turbo engine with a single GT30r turbo force-feeding it -- all backed by a stout
5-speed transmission and a spool-locked rear differential. A stealth black
Intercooler and piping blend
into the front bumper to lead unsuspecting Mustang drivers to believe there is
nothing special about this dented, rusting, poor man's work truck prior to
it screaming away from them full-steam, taillights fading in the night.
But the scary part is -- it's only on a factory tune pushing a measly
12.5PSI of Boost. With the help of
a wideband O2 and an SAFC, Gus plans to spend some time in the near future
turning his dreamcrusher up even more. Future plans include bigger, better
brakes, and making the body more cosmetically attractive as well.
But one thing is for sure, whether it's running a basic tune or turned up
over 400+whp, this truck will be sure to put a smile on your face and leave
you giggling like a school girl as you destroy the perfectly good meats on
the rear wheels.
Mitsubishi eclipse wide body kit.
This is not my car but all of the body work was done by me at collision
precision pompano beach florida,audio & video, autotronics.
2JZ M3 BMW
2JZ powered BMW M3 clone / 328i with a hefty turbo. Dyno, street pulls, under hood
and under carriage shots
350Z motor in 240SX spining tires.
How to make a 240sx spin 5th. High compression 350Z motor in my S13 coupe.
Video beginning and end. More movies to come! www.nissandoctor.com
Coilover height adjustment Tutorial+Tips MAX suspension 240sx
In the process of installing the 6kg/mm springs in the rear of my s13 240sx
I decided to make a vid of some tips and tricks of measuring. The methods
for measuring your coils can also be used when setting ride height for the
first time and can help you keep each coil at identical height as the
adjacent one. (Unless your car is corner balanced, in which case each coil
would be adjusted differently to distribute the weight evenly)