1971 340 Roadrunner at Kanata Hazeldean mall show
Doctor Dodge gave the lovely Mrs. Dodge a blue prezzie for her birthday
this year and this was our first look at it at the Kanata Cruise Hazeldean
mall show, not harf bad! (P.S.: his dad's 71 RR is FC7...d'oh!)
Best MUSCLE CAR Sounds of 2013
TURN UP YOUR SPEAKERS, THIS IS A GOOD ONE!
So another year almost over, it's time to recap some of the greatest MUSCLE
CARS and CLASSICS with those lovely V8 and Exhaust sounds that I caught on camera in 2013.
The year 2014 will be full of all new muscle car / supercar videos, so stay
tuned and push that 'SUBSCRIBE' button if you haven't already.
Some of the upcoming events / places in 2014 that I will be attending:
Geneva International Motor Show, Monaco / Cannes (supercars), Helsinki
Cruising Night events (muscle cars), Unlimited Racing supercar event (June)
and a lot more!
Thanks to all my viewers so far and happy new year! See ya all again in
All the LOUD American Muscle Cars featured in this video:
- Supercharged Chevrolet Corvette C6 Z06
- Blown 1970 Dodge Charger
- 1968 Ford Mustang GT-390
- 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T 440 Magnum
- 800 HP 1973 Dodge Charger 605 cid / 9.9 L
- 1st Gen Dodge Viper RT/10
- Straight Pipe 1967 Ford Mustang 5.0
- 1970 Dodge Charger 500
- 700hp ZR6X Extreme Wide Body Corvette C6
- 1970 Plymouth 'Cuda 440
- 1970 Dodge Charger R/T SE 440 7.2L
- 1969 Chevrolet Camaro
SS 6.6 402
- Best SUPERCAR Sounds of 2013 http://youtu.be/krb26ZvXYpo
- ZR6X is BACK!! 700 HP Extreme Wide Body C6 Corvette - amazing V8 and Exhaust sound, REVS!!
- BULLITT!! 1968 Ford Mustang GT-390 Fastback "Bullitt" -
incredible V8 sound!! http://youtu.be/rcs7GR1YzPE
Watch in High Definition (1080p HD).
RATE, COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!
SUBSCRIBE for more upcoming automotive videos:
Jamboolio - Automotive Blog: http://jamboolio.blogspot.com/
Follow Jamboolio on TWITTER:
605ci Hemi Road Runner
Hemi Burnout with a we bit of over fueling by the Dominators while it's
being revved up
1970 Plymouth Superbird at the 2010 Mopar Nationals. This is the actual
car that won the Daytona 500. This was confirmed by the mechanics that
built the car back in 1970. When they finished restoring the car they
fired it up and the engine wasn't running right so Richard Petty himself
took his screwdriver and tuned the carb and got it running perfect!