Dodge Challenger 1970
Ground up restoration, 360 performance engine. Fast street machine!
For more pics: http://www.DodgeChallenger.nl
Chevy Impala 572 Big Block 750HP!!
Cruisin' in the bad ass Chevy Impala. By www.nelsonracingengines.com
- 572 Big Block Hot Rod series (9,4L)
- 750 HP @ 6000rpm
- Runs on pump gas.
- Richmond 6 speed manual with dual disk clutch and a long shifter.
- 12 bolt 3.55 geared rear end.
- Hotchics suspension.
- Bear 4 wheel disk brakes.
- Custom 2.25 primary pipe on header with dual 3.5 inch Exhaust and dual 3.5 inch 2 chamber Flowmaster
- Engine is carbed with a 1050 street dominator with progressive linkage
and uses MSD ignition.
If you have a nissan skyline or other rice crap, start crying!
PONTIAC - stock Pontiac Super Duty 421v8/405hp vs stock Chevy 409v8/409hp on DYNO
WATCH THE VID TO SEE HOW CLOSE THEY Dyno TO THEIR FACTORY
405hp/409hp ratings. Growing up.....Pontiac/Oldsmobile old timers/EXPERTS
who taught me most of what I know, often told me Chevy rated their horsepower in a more
optimistic way than say Oldsmobile or Pontiac. I've even heard Pontiac
rated/tested their engines in a 100 degree room, compared to Chevy in a 60
degree room. These Dyno results seem to reflect
that some of what I heard was true. Both of these engines are great, but
the results do seem to show that Pontiac was not rating their horsepower worrying if it
would cause "songs to be written" about their engines .... like the great
song "She's real fine my 409"--(Chevy).