National Speed: 2005 Dodge Neon SRT-4 - Idling On the Dyno Ready to Roll...
About ready to start on the AEM EMS tuning. We're going for low-pressure
level tuning today.
Modifications are as follows:
- Darrell Cox Racing Option-B crate engine
- Garrett GT3582R - T3 inlet/v-band oulet .82 a/r turbine housing
- Custom National Speed 4.00" intake system
- Custom National Speed 3.00" v-band downpipe/b-pipe
- DNP manifold
- Custom National Speed wastegate relocation tube
- TiAL 44mm wastegate
- Custom National Speed dumptube
- AEM EMS
- AEM electronic-Boost control
- AEM 3.5bar MAP sensor
- Brian Crower 272/272 camshafts
- AGP return-fuel system
- Custom National Speed fuel-feed system
- Fuel Injector Clinic 900cc injetors
- Walbro 255lph in-tank fuel pump
- Walbro 255lph in-line fuel pump
- ACT clutch system
- Samco radiator hoses
95-99 Dodge/Plymouth/Chrysler Neon Instrument Cluster Repair
Solder repair for 95-99 neon clusters. This fixes the jumping needles, non
working needles, warning lamps that come on and off, etc.
All technical info found on neons.org and 1gn.org.
Music by: Shuutobi
*Attempt this repair at your own risk. I assume no responsibility for any
damage to your cluster, vehicle, or any bodily injury that comes from
performing this repair.*