My Dodge Dakota New Paint Job & Performance Upgrades
I know I havent done a truck video in awhile as been a busy years racing
and upgrading parts on the truck here is a video showing the changes I have
made. In April / May I had upgrated the top end of the engine with new
heads, intake, throttle body and bigger headers, later in the summer it got
some fresh paint.
392 Hemi Dakota Start-Up/Idle
2004 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab with a recently built 6.4L, 392 stroker. It was
built by Modern Performance Engineering in Orlando FL, and tuned by
HemiFever .com. More videos will come once I get it to the Dyno.
Paul in His Dakota RT Crazy Drift Circle!
Paul Horstman in his 2001 Dodge Dakota RT 5.9 Auto. whipping it around like
its nothing. Doing donuts and lots of smoke!!!
Cameraman: Justin Dunn
Edited by: Justin Dunn
Produced By: Never Dunn Productions
Prueba Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat 2015 (Español)
Prueba de manejo en español del Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat 2015.
1994 Dodge T/A Dakota 360
This is my dads 94' Dodge Dakota just after finishing a 318 to 360 Swap.
It has the following:
- Indy Max cylinder heads
- Stainless steel headers
- Ported and polished throttle body
- M1 intake manifold
- Custom made fuel rails (not on the engine yet)
- New water pump, timing chain, oil pump and engine mounts
- Adjustable roller rockers
- Custom two tone paint job, semi gloss black over 1970 Hemi orange
- Hybrid AAR Cuda stripe
- 1970 T/A Challenger hood scoop (Fully functional)
- Lund rear roll pan
- Stillen front air dam
- Homemade custom grill
- Custom rims
- Belltech lowering kit 2" in the front 4" in the back
- Mazda MX-6 power bucket seats
- 1970 Dodge Challenger centre console
- B&M mega shifter
- Interior panels changed from blue to black
- Custom stitched black suede door inserts
- Black suede headliner and sun visors
- New black carpet
- Road Runner "Beep Beep" horn
- Custom subs and amp rack in the back
- Custom laser cut and polished stainless steel subwoofer grills that match
- Mileage computer from a 1994 Chrysler LHS
- Accent Trim panels painted 1970 Hemi orange
- A pillar pod with AutoMeter oil pressure and temp gauge
- Custom head unit with 7" flip up screen
- White faced gauge overlays that light up blue to match the deck and
Thanks for watching.
TAKING OFF LIKE A BANSHEE Dodge dakota Mud Dragster
filmed at www.muddrags.com
july 30 2011
With a kodak playsport at 720p 60fps
Only dodge i seen out there, come on people can't let them chevy take over
the mud drags. sucker was light as a feather with being all fiberglass, and
caged only in the center of the frame. More videos on all these rigs and
info coming soon.
Skull Crusher Adventures, LIKE USE ON FACEBOOK
KEEP ON ROCKIN