My Dodge Dakota New Paint Job & Performance Upgrades
I know I havent done a truck video in awhile as been a busy years racing
and upgrading parts on the truck here is a video showing the changes I have
made. In April / May I had upgrated the top end of the engine with new
heads, intake, throttle body and bigger headers, later in the summer it got
some fresh paint.
dodge dakota big block 383 with air ride! 1lowdingo
my 94 dodge dakota 383 big block. single handedly built in my spare time
over winter in my garage. there are barely any parts available for this big
block swap so some of the hand crafted parts were a pain! motor mounts,
headers, oil pan and cross-member were just to name a few but its all worth
it to say BUILT NOT BOUGHT!
1994 Dodge T/A Dakota 360
This is my dads 94' Dodge Dakota just after finishing a 318 to 360 Swap.
It has the following:
- Indy Max cylinder heads
- Stainless steel headers
- Ported and polished throttle body
- M1 intake manifold
- Custom made fuel rails (not on the engine yet)
- New water pump, timing chain, oil pump and engine mounts
- Adjustable roller rockers
- Custom two tone paint job, semi gloss black over 1970 Hemi orange
- Hybrid AAR Cuda stripe
- 1970 T/A Challenger hood scoop (Fully functional)
- Lund rear roll pan
- Stillen front air dam
- Homemade custom grill
- Custom rims
- Belltech lowering kit 2" in the front 4" in the back
- Mazda MX-6 power bucket seats
- 1970 Dodge Challenger centre console
- B&M mega shifter
- Interior panels changed from blue to black
- Custom stitched black suede door inserts
- Black suede headliner and sun visors
- New black carpet
- Road Runner "Beep Beep" horn
- Custom subs and amp rack in the back
- Custom laser cut and polished stainless steel subwoofer grills that match
- Mileage computer from a 1994 Chrysler LHS
- Accent Trim panels painted 1970 Hemi orange
- A pillar pod with AutoMeter oil pressure and temp gauge
- Custom head unit with 7" flip up screen
- White faced gauge overlays that light up blue to match the deck and
Thanks for watching.
Dodge Dakota 4.7L 4x4 Dual Exhaust Sounds with Mandrel Bending Solutions (MBS) Dual Exhaust...
A video clip showing before/after sounds of my 2000 Dodge Dakota quad cab
4x4 4.7L Magnum V8 with the stock Exhaust system and a performance stainless steel
dual catback / muffler back Exhaust
system from Mandrel Bending Solutions (MBS). The muffler is from Full
The look, sound, and fitment is excellent, as was the price. The system
sounds a bit louder in the video than in real life. It's not too loud or
too quiet. Inside the car, it's nearly silent at idle. It's mellow under
part throttle and has a nice bark at full throttle.
Overall, I'm very happy with the Exhaust system.
Camera used is a GoPro Hero HD.
Background music is "Rap Low Down" by Frank Nora