2014 Subaru WRX STI - Full Review and Test Drive - My New Car!
The 2014 Subaru WRX STI hatchback, the last model year which still provides
the 5-door option. This is my first new car! In this video we'll check out
the 2.5L turbo boxer engine, matched to
a six speed transmission sending power to all four wheels via Subaru
Symmetrical AWD, with front and rear limited slip differentials, and a
driver controlled center differential (DCCD). This car also features
Subaru's SI-Drive, allowing for various throttle responses for the driver.
The vehicle features the EJ257 engine producing 305 HP at 6000 RPM and 290
lb-ft of torque at 4000 RPM.
This is my new car!! I will keep the Integra which will remain a project
car, while this has become my daily driver.
My Other Car:
1999 Acura Integra - http://youtu.be/1B2ipplUmtk
Please feel free to rate, comment, and subscribe!
And don't forget to check out my Facebook page:
Also check out my official website: Make suggestions, participate in
forums, learn through logically ordered lessons, read FAQs, and plan your
Now on Twitter:
NEW VIDEO EVERY WEDNESDAY!
Slammed Subaru "Spiffe"
Jennifer Baker's 2007 Subaru 2.5i "Spiffe"
Special Thanks to Kenny Linehan & Ben Joseph for the help with filming and
Song: Stacey Kent - I've got a crush on you
Ray Fair Productions: https://www.facebook.com/RayFairPhotography
Midnight Run w/ STi, WRX, 500, CR-Z + Police!
Well, since I'm selling my STi, I figured I'd give her one last video
before the new car rolls on through. This was just a little fun run we have
every now and then, not pushing it too hard since it's roads that I don't
normally travel, since I don't go to Mexico much.
The STi is a catless Stage II setup, the Fiat is stock except for an intake
and suspension, the CR-Z has a buttload of suspension mods, and the WRX is
stock at the time of shooting I believe.
I hope y'all enjoy the video, and as for the police at the end, he just
flashed his lights, realized there was too many of us, and let us go. Go go
2015 Subaru WRX STI Reviewed and Driven
Ryan takes a look at the (mostly) all-new Subaru WRX STI. How does this new
car shape up versus the old and how well does it do on a closed course? We
head to Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca to find out!
Official Site: http://www.drivingsports.com
Viper 5704 2010 Chevy Cobalt SS Turbocharged
Here is my 2010 Chevy Cobalt SS turbocharged, I have a Viper 5704v installed.
Pretty much the same layout as my previous car (no longer have) Mazda RX8.
This alarm system for this particular is a little different rather because
it's a GM vehicle or what not still works the same. I was not able to have
the installer install the window module due to the so called "clutch wire"
issue so it went into overtime and the alarm system itself was only
installed. Will make another video with the window module installed.
Overall it's a nice system to have and these hot summer days it's not a bad
idea to have remote start. If you have any questions let me know!
2008 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Slideshow
Proud Owner: Robert Sanders
Located In: Oklahoma City, OK
- Black Exterior with Charcoal and Red Interior
- G85 Performance Package
Mod Path / Philosophy:
- Stop. Turn. Go.... In that order with other improvements thrown in here
and there along the way.
- Function over Form
- Keep it Simple. Keep it Clean.
- R1 Concepts Rear Rotors and OEM Front Rotors Custom Drilled with the
5x114.3 Bolt Pattern
- Hawk HPS Rear Brake Pads
- FTP Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines
- ATE Super Blue Dot 4 Brake Fluid
- Pedders Springs
- Koni Yellow Adjustable Rear Shocks
- Air Lift 1000 Load Assist Rear Spring Kit with Filling Valve Tucked
Behind the Rear Bumper
- Moog Front End Links
- Powell Race Shop XXX Rear Sway Bar
- OTTP (Over The Top Performance) Rotated Transmission Mounts
- OTTP Steering Rack Spacers
- Trifecta Tune A: 91 Octane, Cruise Control On = GMS1 19psi Factory
Upgrade Tune, Cruise Control Off = 23psi Tune
- Trifecta Tune B: E85, Cruise Control On = 19psi Tune, Cruise Control Off
= 23psi Tune
- Cry02 Intercooler Water
Sprayer / Spray Button Hidden Behind the Coin Tray Door / Tank in the Trunk
- K&N Typhoon Short Ram Intake
- K&N DryCharger
- ZZP (ZZPerformance) Increased Clearance Intercooler
- ZZP Hot Side Charge Pipe
- ZZP 3" Catless Downpipe
- MPX (Modern Performance) Cat Back Exhaust with Resonator and Muffler
- MPX Glossy Red Powder Coated Valve Cover
- MPX Catch Can
- TWM (TWM Performance) Short Throw Shifter
- TWM Shifter Cable Clamp
- TWM Performance Aluminum Base Bushings
- Shift Knob A: TWM Performance M1 Abrams Weighted Stainless Steel Shift
- Shift Knob B: One-Of-A-Kind Acetal Copolymer (Extremely Heat and Cold
Resistant) Shift Knob. Handmade by WC Lathe Werks
- Installed Armrest
- DUAL Double DIN CD Receiver Featuring USD, iPod and SanDisk Ports
- SiriusXM Premium Lifetime Membership
- Replaced steering wheel emblem with a 1978 "SPEED" tin jacket button from
the UK made by artist Derek Riggs. This button predates the Iron Maiden
"Eddie" artwork for which the artist is best known.
- Vinyl Inlaid Dashboard SS Badge
- Black Base Model HVAC and Radio Bezel
- 25% Tint
- Blacked Out Depo Projector Headlamps
- Nokya Arctic White Bulbs
- Painted Chevrolet Badges
- Vinyl Inlaid SS Badges
- Red Hella Supertone Horns Tucked Behind the Upper Grill
- ARK Performance Shorty Antenna
- Painted Inner Portion of Rotors Black with Char-Broil High Temperature
- "LOSER" Vanity Plate
- OEM Wingless Trunk
- Front Bumper License Plate Bracket Holes, Rock Chips and Door Dings
Removed by Myers BodyWorks in Moore, OK
Wheels and Tires:
- 5x114.3 Bolt Pattern Conversion
- Timken Hubs
- ARP Racing Wheel Studs
- Muteki SR48 Chrome Vanadium Open-Ended Extended Lug Nuts in Black
- Enkei Kojin Rims size 17x8 inches with a +35 offset.
- Fuzion ZRi Ultra High Performance Summer Tires Size P235/40/R17
- Custom Motorsport Tech Hub Centric 5mm Spacers Up Front
- Tire Rack Aluminum High Heat Hub Centric Rings in the Rear
- TPMS Installed with Polished Rebuild/Service Kit
- First Place Domestic Sport Compact at Import Face Off April 14, 2013
- First Place Domestic Sport Compact at Import Face Off September 9, 2012
- Dynoed 300.19 HP
and 359.16 TQ
- ¼ Time of 13.601 Seconds at 105.86 MPH with a 2.261 60ft (Driver Mod
- ZZP ZFR
- ZZP Cams
- ZZP 82# Valve Springs
- Powell Race Shop YYZ Springs
- Obligatory Clutch Upgrade
Subaru Impreza WRX STI (GRB) 775Ps
Για κείμενο, φωτό και χαρακτηριστικά του
For article, pics and car specs:
Sail - Awolnation
Transformers: Dark of the Moon OST - Paramore: Monster
Canon EOS 60D, Panasonic HDC-SD 700, GoPro HD Motorsports Hero
Follow us on Facebook:
STREET RACE WRX STI SHOOTING FLAMES, INCREDIBLE SOUNDS!!! 1080HD
Yesterday weekly Street Race event was awesome! May be, also because
yesterday was the Day of navy! There were small group of men on their STI,
Imperza's, WRX and many more, how you see in the video! They gave really
crazy revs! But the most incredible was this Sub WRX STI which gave really
limited and crazy revs with flames!
Thanks for Watching!
Subscribe for more, video with street race EVO 8, which gave really loud
revs, after revs cops stopped this evo, will be sooner :D
GoPro Hero 2 Chevy Cobalt SS
GOPRO HERO2!! So.. this video is basically a few clips from when i bought
the camera. I got it like a month ago and ive been testing the mount and
the quality and im learning how to do things. So i got bored and threw
together a pretty cool video using those clips just to show off my car a
little bit =]. enjoy. O! and btw, i have steelies on my car because it
SHOULD be snowing. ha my normal wheels are much nicer.
My car is a 2006 Chevy Cobalt SS Supercharged. If you wanna know what my
mods are just go to cardomain.com and search for kikal8.
2005 Subaru Impreza WRX Sti 450HP @ 18lbs Boost
Cosworth high performance long block assembly: forged pistons, forged
H-beam rods, forged steel crank, CNC ported big valve heads/enlarged
ports/multi-angle valve job, S2 Cosworth high lift cams, balanced and blue
Import Image Stage 4 18G turbocharger
HKS S-Type front mount Intercooler kit
Gimmick Motorsports inlet hose
HKS Racing Type II universal blow-off valve
Manley +.25mm overbore pistons
DaetschWerks side feed 850cc injectors and Walbro 255lp
Perrin side feed fuel rails
Walbro Big HP fuel pump kit
Perrin Big Tube equal length header
Perrin 3-Inch catback Exhaust
Perrin catted downpipe front section
Invidia turbo outlet/downpipe, wrapped
DBA 4000 brake package: slotted/drilled rotors Hawk HPS pads, Tecnafit
BC Racing Inverted Ram Series front and rear coilovers
Hotchkiss Competition front and rear sway bar kit
Beatrush front strut brace
Beatrush Super Light sub-frame brace
GTSpec adjustable rear lateral camber arms
BC Racing BR Series rear camber plates
Beatrush trunk bar kit
Beatrush motor mounts
Beatrush heavy duty transmission mount
Agency Power billet pitchstop
Spec Stage 3 clutch kit
Clutch Masters aluminum flywheel
ACPT carbon fiber driveshaft
Venair silicone ancillary hose set
Mishmoto silicone radiator hoses
10,000k HID conversion kit
8,000k HID conversion kit
Seibon carbon fiber front fenders
Defi Red Racer 60mm Stepmaster Boost
Miro Type 398 18-inch wheels
Pioneer AVIC-X920BT in-dash navigation AV receiver, DVD playback, Bluetooth
and 6.1-inch wide screen disply
Precision Power Sedona Series S2.65C 6.5-inch 2-way component speakers
RE Audio SEX Series 10-inch subwoofer with enclosure
Polk Audio PA500.4 4-chennel amplifier (with Plexiglas panel)
Kicker KX350.2 2-channel amplifier
Viper security system with remote start
rear spoiler delete/debadge
LED front park lights
LED tail, brake, blinker and reverse lights
LED map and dome lights
Fullrun HP199 UHP steel belted radials
Sti vs. Camaro SS
Random clips of my Neighbors coworker SS Camaro and my stage 2 STI. Did
one dig, 20+ roll, and a few 60+ rolls.