Volkswagen TDI - 3 inch Exhaust Install
This is a step-by-step instructional video showing how I installed a 3
inch, stainless steel, straight pipe Exhaust system from KermaTDI on my 2002
Volkswagen Jetta TDI. Can be purchased from KermaTDI's website for a steep
700 dollars. However it is made of quality construction & will last a long
2004.5 Volkswagen Jetta GLI 1.8t 20th Anniversary @ KARCONNECTIONINC.COM Miami
2004.5 Volkswagen Jetta GLI 1.8t 20th Anniversary Edition
Lagoon Blue Exterior / Black Recaro Interior
Motor Oil Changes w/ Redline 5W30 Synthetic Oil and Z-Max every 10,000
Transmission Oil Changes w/ Redline MT-90 Synthetic Oil every 60,000
All maintenance done through Volkswagen Dealer or Volkswagen Certified
Have maintenance records and receipts for parts and service
All parts are either OEM Volkswagen replacement or OEM+ upgraded
Upgraded or Replaced Parts:
- Revo Stage 2 Software and ECS Tuning N75R Valve
- Forge Highflow SMIC, Forge 007 Diverter Valve, and Forge Silicone Boost Hoses
- Autotech turbo-back Exhaust (w/ Cat-less High Flow Test pipe)
- Neuspeed P-Flo Short Ram Intake
- Forge Adjustable Short Shift Kit, ECS Comfort Blinker Kit, CiM Vent Boost gauge
- Upgrades Ignition (Bolt-down Coils), NGK Iridium Plugs, and Fuel System
- Upgraded Polyurethane Bushings and BFI Stage 1 Mounts
- Autotech ClubSport Stage I Spring and Shock Kit
- Upgraded Control Arms (w/ R32 Bushings) and New Front Sub Frame
- OEM Axels, Hubs, Wheel Bearings, and 5X112 Hub-centric Studded Adapters
- Volkswagen MK5 R32 Wheels w/ Continental ExtremeContact DW Tires
- Upgraded Projection Headlights, Taillights, Lower Grill Fogs
- Timing Belt, Water Pump, Thermostat, and Coolant Check at 100,000
- VR6 Single-mass Flywheel, Stage 1 Street Clutch, Clutch Master and Slave
Cylinder at 115,000
- Hawk High Performance Street Pads and Zimmerman Zinc Rotors
To see more pictures go to www.karconnectioninc.com , you can take this car
for just $75.00 a week, we do not check your credit. Call us now!
BEST of Start Up sounds!! More than 70 Exhaust Sounds!
To celebrate my 600th video, I have made this compilation: probably all the
start up sounds from supercars I've recorded in the past years. It's the
largest start-up sound compilation on YouTube right now! I have put them
together in one video with more than 70 start up sounds!
What's you favorite start up sound? Let me know by leaving a comment
1st Channel: http://www.YouTube.com/GUMBAL
2nd Channel: http://www.YouTube.com/GUMBALTV
3rd Channel: http://www.YouTube.com/CarChannelClassic
Thanks you for watching my videos. All feedback on my videos are
appreciated! Don't forget to like the video and subscribe to my channel.
More videos coming up!
Slammed 04 Jetta GLI with CCW LM 20's
Me friend (mrchristian21) and I shot a short video of his (Christian
William's) Jetta GLI. Check out more of his videos at
2012 Volkswagen Jetta GLI Autobahn Start Up, Exhaust, and In Depth Tour
In this video I give a full in depth tour of the 2012 Volkswagen GLI. I
take viewers on a close look through the interior and exterior of this car
while showing details, over viewing of features, and noting unique styling
cues to the vehicle itself. I also show the engine and the details of it,
start it up and see how it sounds under acceleration. A thorough
tour/review of this car designed to give others a greater overall
appreciation of the vehicle.
Anthony Burgos' 2001 Volkswagen Jetta 1.8T Full Length Feature
Update 05/15/2012: This video is EXTREMELY old, was filmed entirely by
hand. Please check out my new work. This car is still owned by the same
person, and is entirely different. It is now manual, yes, manual. Has a k04
turbo with refreshed motor, stepped
lipped RS's with brown face, brown engine bay and roof and a entirely
redone interior. New video will be coming soon.
Also: most questions about the car and it's parts / details will not be
answered. I am not the owner.
Brandon Nero's '04 Jetta GLI
Watch in HD on Vimeo! Check out more of our videos at www.wagenwerks.net
The song is "Bad Girl" by Girls Love Shoes.
Thanks to them for letting use their awesome song, and check out the band
and more music here: