ASIA CROSS COUNTRY RALLY2010 DVD ハイライトシーン
VIGO & Triton
I created this video with the YouTube Video Editor (http://www.youtube.com/editor)
O público que passar no estande da Toyota poderá ver uma das picapes Hilux que realizaram uma expedição inédita pelo pólo norte, percorrendo mais de 1.000 quilômetros, durante sete dias. Para suportar as situações extremas de terreno (neve) e temperatura (cerca de 35º negativos) foram feitas diversas modificações na mecânica e carroceria dos automóveis, o que também conferiu um visual imponente ao modelo.
As modificações vão desde a instalação de aquecedores no motor e no tanque de combustível, até rodas de 15 polegadas e pneus especiais para neve de 38 polegadas, além de acessórios.
Para viabilizar esta aventura, foi realizada uma parceria entre a Toyota, o programa Top Gear da televisão britânica BBC e a empresa Artic Trucks, responsável pela preparação das Hilux. Vale ressaltar que o motor das Hilux que chegaram ao Pólo Norte é o original 3.0 D-4D, com 136 cv de potência. Trata-se do mesmo propulsor que equipa a Hilux comercializada no Brasil.
PAUT MOTOR-REVOLUTIONARY ENGINE.wmv
PAUT ENGINE -
Prototype 2 is performed as an engine with two-sided pistons, positioned at 90° to each other, in combination with PAUT two-stroke cycles (fig 1). Such construction provides an engine containing less assembling parts, having smaller mass to power and overall-dimensions to power ratios, which are the presumptions for a successful product to be accomplished and for low cost production/exploitation to be expected. Smaller mass, compared to the prior art engines, derives from the fact that PAUT engine contains considerably less assembling parts lacking elements such as: rods, camshafts, camshaft's driving parts, some valves, large heads.
The very construction of the two-sided piston (fig 3) has more advantages. Contact area between two-sided piston and cylinder is considerably larger compared to prior art pistons. Hence, specific pressures are lower and since the two-sided piston is lubricated under the pressure, the friction is considerably smaller, the more so as we know that normal force Fn in the engine center equals zero (fig 2a).
All these results with less wear of the piston and the cylinder. Such a two-sided piston has considerably smaller mass compared to the prior art assembly it replaces, consisting of two pistons with their prison-shafts and two belonging rods, resulting in lessening of linear motion inertial forces.
This construction has still more advantages as compared
to prior art engines such as:
- better controlled cooling of cylinders not being adjoined to each other
- smaller friction inside the engine due to less moving parts
- increasing the capacity of this engine, though considerably, results in overall dimensions to increase only slightly
- gravity center is posted lower (it is in the engine center)
- better forces configuration in the very engine, while negative forces and torques nullify each other completely (fig 2b)
- it is possible to dismount pistons and cylinders without entire dismounting of the engine
- no special tools nor machines were used to produce this engine
- there is less noise due to the design of the two-sided piston
- though the cycle is of two-strokes, the lubrication is performed as if it was four-strokes
The objections on this construction should be as follows:
- due to the compressed construction , the starter should be mounted on the gear box, but with some endeavour it is possible to mount it on the very engine
- the force on the output journal of the crankshaft (fig 2a) is twice compared to the one at prior art engines, but this problem becomes negligible with a proper design of the journal and of the operating shaft bearings
- there is no oil sump at this engine, hence an additional oil-pump is needed
- since it is a two-stroke cycle engine, the engine cylinders are submited to higher mechanical and thermical load comparing to four-strike cycle
Prototype 2 - characteristics (technical data):
• Two-stroke engine
• Engine-block measurments with heads mounted 500mm x 440mm x 440mm
• Engine two-sided piston diameter 100 mm
• Compressor two-sided piston diameter 120 mm
• Two-sided piston stroke 88 mm
• Capacity 7000 cm3
• Number of chambers 4(engine) + 4(compressor)
• Number of two-sided pistons 2(engine) + 2(compressor)
• Weight 135 kg
• Power, torque and specific consumption have not been measured as yet.
Chevy vrs Ford 4x4
all new 2007 chevy silverado vrs F150 4x4 triton 5.4 vs vortecmax 6.0 4x4
Mitsubishi L200 4x4 Dealer Day
For more information & news visit: http://www.VansA2Z.com
Also see http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrsYHjIBCBk
Held at MIRA in June 2011, Mitsubishi explained and demonstrated the substantial capabilities of the L200's four-wheel drive system in a series of hands-on modules.
Isuzu VS Triton
Isuzu VS Triton @ BRC mini circuit.
P&P Sunday race 2009 Round1