Cefiro drifting crashes. Pulled out.
It started drifting down the street went into a ditch / creek and everyone
was okay so then they decided to call osme mates up and get it out
themselves good for a laugh lol.
SUPERCARS on the street at GT Polonia - PURE SOUND DOUGHNUTS ETC. PART 1
Supercars on the street at GT Polonia 2009
PART II http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDuVZrTumNI
WATCH 2011 Edition
Part I http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_j2jzc0_nQ
Part II http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoW5QTD22rY
Part III http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piEE7cnWVLo
Super car driver idiots [NO pics, only videos]
I got bored with all the "super car crashes"-videos here on YouTube that
only contained PICTURES, CRAPPY MUSIC or/and clips of pure racing cars on
official racing events.
This compilation DOES NOT include pure racing cars on official racing
events - only real life FAILures on the STREETS, made by people with more
money than driving skills...
(Though, even the best car drivers can crash too of course.)
Notice 1: The "Dodge Ram" may not be a super car, but still it's a SRT10
with the 8.3L Viper V10 which produces 510hp. Pretty super for a pick up,
don't you think? It has more power than several of the cars in this video.
The intention with this video was to show that skills doesn't come with
Notice 2: Tire is the preferred spelling in the U.S. and Canada. Tyre is
preferred in most varieties of English outside North America. And I'm from
Sweden. So please think outside your box (country), you who claims "tyre"
is incorrect spelling.
Hillclimb Drift Show - 7 Curve 2013
- Event: 7 Curve Drift & Rally Show
- Where: Valmorea, Italy
- When: 16th June 2013
• Official channel: http://www.youtube.com/MattyB727
• Facebook Fan Page: http://www.facebook.com/Mattyb727
In this video:
- Bmw 323i E30 (Francesco e Simone Lombardo)
- Ford Sierra Cosworth (Daniele Martinelli)
- Bmw 320is E30 (Dario Marcolli)
- Bmw 325i E30 (Danilo Martinali)
- Bmw 328i E36 (Alberto Lozano)
- Bmw M3 3.2 E36 (Alan Galli e Davide Crestani)
- Bmw 320d E36 Station Wagon ("Jimmy Cow Turbinator")
- Bmw M5 E34 (Aramis Cereghetti)
- Nissan Silvia S13 180SX (Victor Tanzi)
- Bmw 325i E36 (Mario Bertocchi)
- Opel Manta (Renato Radaelli)
- Bmw M3 3.2 E36 (Manuel Vacca)
- Bmw M3 3.2 E36 (Ettore Carello)
- Fiat Abarth 124