This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Picture above is for representation only
Actual product may vary
See description below
Product Specifications Part Number 0-4412s Size 500cfm Model 2300 Features
- Manual choke
- 50cc accelerator pump
- 1 timed (spark) port, 1 full vacuum, & 1 PCV port
- Intended as stock performance replacement for 2-bbl street applications. Also mandated carbs for some oval track racing sanctioning bodies
- Ford A/T kickdown, does not work with A.O.D. transmissions
Holley Factory Refurbished Carb Description
This is an official Holley Performance Factory Refurbished Carburetor listing.
Factory Refurbished carbs are NOT old worn-out carbs that have been rebuilt. They arecarbs that were returned under warranty. When these carbs are returned, we check them out and most of the time there is nothing wrong with them. Generally, they were simply adjusted out of working range by the installer.
Since these carbs may show signs of a previous installation, our policy is not to sell them as new. Rather than scrapping them, we are making them directly available to the public. Not only does this help us control the costs of our new carbs, it allows you to get a great deal on a like-new carburetor!
Factory Refurbished carbs have undergone a thorough inspection. Any damaged parts that would effect performance have been replaced and the carbs are solvent cleaned before being wet-flow-tested on Holley’s state-of-the-art flow benches allowing them to be recalibrated to new carb specs. Factory Refurbished carbs may have scratches, blemishes, and other visual flaws from previous installation.
Factory Refurbished Carburetors have limited availability.
General Policies Payment Method
- We gladly accept PayPal and All Major Credit Cards. Don't have a PayPal account? Sign up here!
- We are required to charge sales tax in Kentucky and Mississippi. Tax will be figured at checkout.
Warranty & Return Policy
- Holley Factory Refurbished Carburetors are warranted for a period of 90 days from date of sale for defects in material and workmanship. Any defective items will be repaired or replaced at Holley’s discretion.
- In the unlikely event you have a problem with your Factory Refurbished carb, please call Holley’s tech service department at (866) 464-6553, use option 6. Should a Holley tech service associate determine that it is necessary to return the item for repair or replacement, you will be given instructions and a Returned Goods Authorization number (RGA).
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping; however, Holley will cover shipping the repaired or replaced item back to the buyer.
- Expedited freight may be available upon request and at buyer’s expense.
- This Factory Refurbished Warranty supersedes any new product warranty that may be included in your kit.
Shipping & Tracking
- Please see the “Shipping and Payment” tab
- We ship all US orders via United Parcel Service (UPS Ground)
- A signature is required on all UPS orders over $250
- Tracking information will be sent via email after your package ships (you must supply a valid email address during checkout)
- We ship within 1 business day upon receipt of payment
- We do not ship to APO/FPO or US Post Office Box addresses
- We ship internationally thru United States Postal Service (USPS) Express Mail International; allow extra time for international shipments
- We can not ship as a "GIFT" or ship anything internationally with changes to the invoice
Customer Service & response
- Our customer service hours are 7:00 am – 4:00 pm Central Time Monday thru Friday (excluding holidays)
- If you are not certain about an item or have questions, use the “Ask Seller a Question” link under the listing.
- We strive to answer questions submitted thru ’s message system within 1 business day
- If you have a technical question about your purchase, please call our Tech Services department at (866) 464-6553 between 8:00 am – 6:00 pm M-F and Saturdays 9:00 am to 3:00 pm.
- We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase – please let us know if you have any problems with your purchase before leaving response so we have a chance to make it right – we want your repeat business!
Check out the official Holley Performance store for more great deals!!
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1957 Chevrolet Bel Air pro mod: 6.520 @ 218.330
Bruce Micetich, Engine: 526 ci alan johnson pontiac, Supercharger: 14-71 SSI F rotor Tires: mickey thompson
1957 Chevrolet Bel Air Pro Mod: 6.750 @ 211.000
Dave Jackson, Engine: 526 AJ, Supercharger: 1471 Hi Helix Tires: 34.5
1960 Chevrolet Bel Air : 7.951 @ 182.930
Mike Casella, Engine: 707 Donavan, Tires: Hoosier
1960 Chevrolet Bel Air 2dr Sedan: 8.134 @ 169.830
Mike Casella, Engine: 707 Donavan, Tires: M/T 10.5W
1955 Chevrolet Bel Air 210: 8.183 @ 165.580
Tim Harper, Engine: 522 BBC, Supercharger: Procharger F-2 Tires: Hoosier Quick Time Pro 31X18.50
1956 Chevrolet Bel Air hardtop: 9.320 @ 145.000
Berny Corscadden, Engine: Big Block, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: Hoosier
1955 Chevrolet Bel Air : 9.780 @ 139.600
1960 Chevrolet Bel Air 2 dr: 9.885 @ 133.490
Mike, Engine: 406, Tires: 33X18.5 ET Street
1963 Chevrolet Bel Air Sedan: 9.950 @ 146.500
Matt Pereira, Engine: 283, Supercharger: None Turbos: None Tires: Front: 27 Dia by 7 wide: Rear29 dia by 10 wide
1977 Harley-Davidson FXE Shovelhead: 10.250 @ 127.280
BOB HOOVER JR, Engine: 103 c.i.Methanol, Tires: Mickey Thomson
1955 Chevrolet Bel Air : 10.700 @ 127.000
Tom Shideler, Engine: 454, Tires: hoosier
1962 Chevrolet Bel Air : 10.920 @ 121.820
Travis Horton, Engine: Real 409,
1955 Chevrolet Bel Air 150 2dr post: 11.176 @ 117.890
Dustin Knowles, Engine: 468 BBC, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: goodyear racing slicks
1957 Chevrolet Bel Air 2-door Post: 11.385 @ 118.660
Doug Mill, Engine: 408ci small block - Built by Dale Green at DG Machine, Auburn, WA, Tires: M/T ET Streets - 11.50x15
1956 Chevrolet Bel Air sports sedan: 11.600 @ 120.200
sean, Engine: sbc 406, Tires: m/t et street
1955 Chevrolet Bel Air 2 DR SEDAN: 11.911 @ 113.250
Bob Evans, Engine: 383, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: MT P235/60-15 DRAG RADIALS
2002 Maserati Spyder Cambiocorsa F1: 12.657 @ 111.992
Torbjorn Sabel, Engine: V8 4.24L (259 cui). Est. 444 bhp / 501 Nm, Tires: Rear: M/T ET STREET 11.5
1957 Chevrolet Bel Air : 13.100 @ 0.000
Stephen Aldridge, Engine: 454ci Chev, Tires: 205 on Front 295 on Back
2002 Maserati Spyder : 13.100 @ 111.000
2004 Maserati Spyder Vintage: 13.200 @ 108.200