This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Picture above is for representation only
Actual product may vary
See description below
Product Specifications Part Number 0-4412s Size 500cfm Model 2300 Features
- Manual choke
- 50cc accelerator pump
- 1 timed (spark) port, 1 full vacuum, & 1 PCV port
- Intended as stock performance replacement for 2-bbl street applications. Also mandated carbs for some oval track racing sanctioning bodies
- Ford A/T kickdown, does not work with A.O.D. transmissions
Holley Factory Refurbished Carb Description
This is an official Holley Performance Factory Refurbished Carburetor listing.
Factory Refurbished carbs are NOT old worn-out carbs that have been rebuilt. They arecarbs that were returned under warranty. When these carbs are returned, we check them out and most of the time there is nothing wrong with them. Generally, they were simply adjusted out of working range by the installer.
Since these carbs may show signs of a previous installation, our policy is not to sell them as new. Rather than scrapping them, we are making them directly available to the public. Not only does this help us control the costs of our new carbs, it allows you to get a great deal on a like-new carburetor!
Factory Refurbished carbs have undergone a thorough inspection. Any damaged parts that would effect performance have been replaced and the carbs are solvent cleaned before being wet-flow-tested on Holley’s state-of-the-art flow benches allowing them to be recalibrated to new carb specs. Factory Refurbished carbs may have scratches, blemishes, and other visual flaws from previous installation.
Factory Refurbished Carburetors have limited availability.
General Policies Payment Method
- We gladly accept PayPal and All Major Credit Cards. Don't have a PayPal account? Sign up here!
- We are required to charge sales tax in Kentucky and Mississippi. Tax will be figured at checkout.
Warranty & Return Policy
- Holley Factory Refurbished Carburetors are warranted for a period of 90 days from date of sale for defects in material and workmanship. Any defective items will be repaired or replaced at Holley’s discretion.
- In the unlikely event you have a problem with your Factory Refurbished carb, please call Holley’s tech service department at (866) 464-6553, use option 6. Should a Holley tech service associate determine that it is necessary to return the item for repair or replacement, you will be given instructions and a Returned Goods Authorization number (RGA).
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping; however, Holley will cover shipping the repaired or replaced item back to the buyer.
- Expedited freight may be available upon request and at buyer’s expense.
- This Factory Refurbished Warranty supersedes any new product warranty that may be included in your kit.
Shipping & Tracking
- Please see the “Shipping and Payment” tab
- We ship all US orders via United Parcel Service (UPS Ground)
- A signature is required on all UPS orders over $250
- Tracking information will be sent via email after your package ships (you must supply a valid email address during checkout)
- We ship within 1 business day upon receipt of payment
- We do not ship to APO/FPO or US Post Office Box addresses
- We ship internationally thru United States Postal Service (USPS) Express Mail International; allow extra time for international shipments
- We can not ship as a "GIFT" or ship anything internationally with changes to the invoice
Customer Service & response
- Our customer service hours are 7:00 am – 4:00 pm Central Time Monday thru Friday (excluding holidays)
- If you are not certain about an item or have questions, use the “Ask Seller a Question” link under the listing.
- We strive to answer questions submitted thru ’s message system within 1 business day
- If you have a technical question about your purchase, please call our Tech Services department at (866) 464-6553 between 8:00 am – 6:00 pm M-F and Saturdays 9:00 am to 3:00 pm.
- We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase – please let us know if you have any problems with your purchase before leaving response so we have a chance to make it right – we want your repeat business!
Check out the official Holley Performance store for more great deals!!
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1989 Lincoln Mark VII LSC: 8.430 @ 156.000
TODD KASPER, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: MT 33x10.5x15
1989 Lincoln Mark VII : 8.910 @ 152.560
Bill Kieler, Engine: 388CID 351W base, Tires: BFG Drag Radial
1992 Mazda 323 RACE CAR: 9.300 @ 149.420
CARLOS SANCHEZ, Engine: FS-DE 2.0L, Turbos: YES Tires: MT
1993 Mazda 323 : 9.690 @ 145.000
krusty, Engine: kia .1.8, Turbos: yes Tires: 24.5 x 9 .13
1993 Mazda 323 FWD STREET: 10.240 @ 147.200
RAMON MAYORAL, Engine: fs 2.0l, Supercharger: -------- Turbos: YES Tires: MH
1988 Lincoln Mark VII Bill Blass: 10.750 @ 125.000
Paul K. Viele, Engine: 363, Supercharger: ProCharger D1-SC Tires: M/T drag radial 295
1995 Mazda 323 AJENA RACING ALL MOTOR: 10.809 @ 127.030
Ramon Mayoral, Engine: MZR 2.5, Turbos: ALL Motor N/A Tires: MH Racemaster
1990 Mazda 323 egi: 11.200 @ 128.750
RICHARD JORDAAN, Engine: 7fe 2l 16v, Supercharger: no Turbos: t61 turbo turbonetics Tires: front 8.5 m/h drag
1988 Mazda 323 Gtae: 11.353 @ 120.220
Chris Burrett, Engine: BPT, Turbos: GKT-450 Tires: R888
1992 Mazda 323 GTR: 11.452 @ 120.550
Markus Haberleitner, Engine: BP 1.8i, Turbos: IHI Vj23
1988 Mazda 323 Hatch Back: 11.540 @ 125.600
Carlos Torres, Engine: Kia Sephia 1.8 DOHC, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: T3/T4 Tires: Sliks 24.5 x 7.5 MT
1992 Mazda 323 GTX: 11.933 @ 113.710
Torsten Sturm, Engine: BPT, Turbos: Garrett GT2876
1993 Mazda 323 GT-R 4x4: 12.000 @ 111.000
Daniel Troberg, Engine: 1839 cc DOHC 16V, Turbos: IHI RHF6 vj 23 (stock) Tires: BF Goodrich 195/45-15
1987 Mazda 323 BF station wagon FWD: 12.204 @ 127.190
Ross Titmus, Engine: BPT 1.8, Turbos: GT3071r .64 Tires: ET street radial MT 225/50/15
1995 Toyota Soarer 2.5 TT GTT-L: 12.574 @ 111.030
Manual Kallianis, Engine: stock, Turbos: stock Tires: Kumho KU31
1992 Mazda 323 GT-R: 12.860 @ 119.000
Kes Beech, Engine: 1839 DOHC, Turbos: IHI VJ23 Tires: Toyo Proxes T1S
1987 Lincoln Mark VII LSC: 12.877 @ 109.590
Tom Raia, Engine: 9.87:1 304c.i., Supercharger: Novi GSS Tires: Falken 245/50-16
1994 Mazda 323 ASTINA POP UP: 12.898 @ 117.130
KOMSUN SANGCHAN, Engine: BP-26, Turbos: IHI VJ23 (GTR) Tires: M/H
1987 Mazda 323 gtx: 12.902 @ 103.690
jos hamhuis, Engine: 1800, Turbos: t4/t3 turbo china
1988 Mazda 323 GTX: 12.905 @ 106.157
Michael Richards, Engine: 1.8l BPC8, Turbos: VF10/Greddy Trust TD06 20G/VJ23 hybrid Tires: Goodyear (stock Lancer tires)