This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Picture above is for representation only
Actual product may vary
See description below
Product Specifications Part Number 0-4412s Size 500cfm Model 2300 Features
- Manual choke
- 50cc accelerator pump
- 1 timed (spark) port, 1 full vacuum, & 1 PCV port
- Intended as stock performance replacement for 2-bbl street applications. Also mandated carbs for some oval track racing sanctioning bodies
- Ford A/T kickdown, does not work with A.O.D. transmissions
Holley Factory Refurbished Carb Description
This is an official Holley Performance Factory Refurbished Carburetor listing.
Factory Refurbished carbs are NOT old worn-out carbs that have been rebuilt. They arecarbs that were returned under warranty. When these carbs are returned, we check them out and most of the time there is nothing wrong with them. Generally, they were simply adjusted out of working range by the installer.
Since these carbs may show signs of a previous installation, our policy is not to sell them as new. Rather than scrapping them, we are making them directly available to the public. Not only does this help us control the costs of our new carbs, it allows you to get a great deal on a like-new carburetor!
Factory Refurbished carbs have undergone a thorough inspection. Any damaged parts that would effect performance have been replaced and the carbs are solvent cleaned before being wet-flow-tested on Holley’s state-of-the-art flow benches allowing them to be recalibrated to new carb specs. Factory Refurbished carbs may have scratches, blemishes, and other visual flaws from previous installation.
Factory Refurbished Carburetors have limited availability.
General Policies Payment Method
- We gladly accept PayPal and All Major Credit Cards. Don't have a PayPal account? Sign up here!
- We are required to charge sales tax in Kentucky and Mississippi. Tax will be figured at checkout.
Warranty & Return Policy
- Holley Factory Refurbished Carburetors are warranted for a period of 90 days from date of sale for defects in material and workmanship. Any defective items will be repaired or replaced at Holley’s discretion.
- In the unlikely event you have a problem with your Factory Refurbished carb, please call Holley’s tech service department at (866) 464-6553, use option 6. Should a Holley tech service associate determine that it is necessary to return the item for repair or replacement, you will be given instructions and a Returned Goods Authorization number (RGA).
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping; however, Holley will cover shipping the repaired or replaced item back to the buyer.
- Expedited freight may be available upon request and at buyer’s expense.
- This Factory Refurbished Warranty supersedes any new product warranty that may be included in your kit.
Shipping & Tracking
- Please see the “Shipping and Payment” tab
- We ship all US orders via United Parcel Service (UPS Ground)
- A signature is required on all UPS orders over $250
- Tracking information will be sent via email after your package ships (you must supply a valid email address during checkout)
- We ship within 1 business day upon receipt of payment
- We do not ship to APO/FPO or US Post Office Box addresses
- We ship internationally thru United States Postal Service (USPS) Express Mail International; allow extra time for international shipments
- We can not ship as a "GIFT" or ship anything internationally with changes to the invoice
Customer Service & response
- Our customer service hours are 7:00 am – 4:00 pm Central Time Monday thru Friday (excluding holidays)
- If you are not certain about an item or have questions, use the “Ask Seller a Question” link under the listing.
- We strive to answer questions submitted thru ’s message system within 1 business day
- If you have a technical question about your purchase, please call our Tech Services department at (866) 464-6553 between 8:00 am – 6:00 pm M-F and Saturdays 9:00 am to 3:00 pm.
- We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase – please let us know if you have any problems with your purchase before leaving response so we have a chance to make it right – we want your repeat business!
Check out the official Holley Performance store for more great deals!!
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1991 Volvo 740 Turbo: 12.110 @ 111.110
Michael Brown, Engine: 1994 B230FT - 200k Miles 120psi compression, Turbos: HY35CW Tires: MT 24.5x8x15
2012 Porsche Cayman R: 12.186 @ 113.180
1988 Volvo 740 : 12.210 @ 117.460
Ken Lanham, Engine: 2.5 L Volvo 16V head, Turbos: 1 Precision 62mm Tires: 24.5x8.5 M&H
2012 Porsche Cayman R: 12.298 @ 112.899
2015 Porsche Cayman GTS: 12.542 @ 109.680
2006 Porsche Cayman S: 12.595 @ 111.940
Ken Smiley, Engine: 3.4L,
1990 Volvo 740 Turbo: 12.603 @ 104.200
Greg Ervin, Engine: B230FT, Turbos: 15g Tires: MT ET Drags
2006 Porsche Cayman S: 12.618 @ 107.650
Gary, Engine: 3.4L, Tires: stock
1991 Volvo 740 Turbo: 12.719 @ 107.840
Michael Brown, Engine: 1994 b230ft, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: HY35CW Tires: RE01-R
2006 Porsche Cayman S: 12.770 @ 112.500
Bernhard Frei, Engine: 3.4lt, Supercharger: none yet Turbos: none Tires: Stock
1987 Ford Van E350: 12.819 @ 105.375
BRUCE MARR, Engine: 460, Tires: B.F. SPORT TRUCK
2010 Porsche Cayman S PDK: 12.820 @ 108.710
2006 Porsche Cayman S: 13.040 @ 106.460
Mark Veal, Tires: Stock 19's - Michelin PS2
2007 Porsche Cayman S: 13.110 @ 108.690
Blake Symons, Tires: Michelin
2006 Porsche Cayman S: 13.138 @ 107.120
2006 Porsche Cayman S: 13.204 @ 105.450
Scott Oldham, Engine: Stock 3.4L, Tires: Factory Michelin Pilot Sports P235/35ZR19 front; P
2006 Porsche Cayman S: 13.230 @ 105.600
Grant Russell, Engine: Stock, Tires: Stock
2006 Porsche Cayman S: 13.300 @ 106.200
Patrick Hong, Engine: 3.4L aluminum Flat-6 (295hp; 251 lb-ft), Tires: Michelin Pilot Sport (F: 235/40ZR18 R: 265/40ZR-18
2006 Porsche Cayman S: 13.336 @ 105.560
Johnny Le, Engine: 3.4L H6, Tires: Michelin PilotSport PS2
2006 Porsche Cayman s: 13.350 @ 111.020
Dennis Welter, Engine: 3.4 liter, Turbos: TPC