This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Picture above is for representation only
Actual product may vary
See description below
Product Specifications Part Number 0-4412s Size 500cfm Model 2300 Features
- Manual choke
- 50cc accelerator pump
- 1 timed (spark) port, 1 full vacuum, & 1 PCV port
- Intended as stock performance replacement for 2-bbl street applications. Also mandated carbs for some oval track racing sanctioning bodies
- Ford A/T kickdown, does not work with A.O.D. transmissions
Holley Factory Refurbished Carb Description
This is an official Holley Performance Factory Refurbished Carburetor listing.
Factory Refurbished carbs are NOT old worn-out carbs that have been rebuilt. They arecarbs that were returned under warranty. When these carbs are returned, we check them out and most of the time there is nothing wrong with them. Generally, they were simply adjusted out of working range by the installer.
Since these carbs may show signs of a previous installation, our policy is not to sell them as new. Rather than scrapping them, we are making them directly available to the public. Not only does this help us control the costs of our new carbs, it allows you to get a great deal on a like-new carburetor!
Factory Refurbished carbs have undergone a thorough inspection. Any damaged parts that would effect performance have been replaced and the carbs are solvent cleaned before being wet-flow-tested on Holley’s state-of-the-art flow benches allowing them to be recalibrated to new carb specs. Factory Refurbished carbs may have scratches, blemishes, and other visual flaws from previous installation.
Factory Refurbished Carburetors have limited availability.
General Policies Payment Method
- We gladly accept PayPal and All Major Credit Cards. Don't have a PayPal account? Sign up here!
- We are required to charge sales tax in Kentucky and Mississippi. Tax will be figured at checkout.
Warranty & Return Policy
- Holley Factory Refurbished Carburetors are warranted for a period of 90 days from date of sale for defects in material and workmanship. Any defective items will be repaired or replaced at Holley’s discretion.
- In the unlikely event you have a problem with your Factory Refurbished carb, please call Holley’s tech service department at (866) 464-6553, use option 6. Should a Holley tech service associate determine that it is necessary to return the item for repair or replacement, you will be given instructions and a Returned Goods Authorization number (RGA).
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping; however, Holley will cover shipping the repaired or replaced item back to the buyer.
- Expedited freight may be available upon request and at buyer’s expense.
- This Factory Refurbished Warranty supersedes any new product warranty that may be included in your kit.
Shipping & Tracking
- Please see the “Shipping and Payment” tab
- We ship all US orders via United Parcel Service (UPS Ground)
- A signature is required on all UPS orders over $250
- Tracking information will be sent via email after your package ships (you must supply a valid email address during checkout)
- We ship within 1 business day upon receipt of payment
- We do not ship to APO/FPO or US Post Office Box addresses
- We ship internationally thru United States Postal Service (USPS) Express Mail International; allow extra time for international shipments
- We can not ship as a "GIFT" or ship anything internationally with changes to the invoice
Customer Service & response
- Our customer service hours are 7:00 am – 4:00 pm Central Time Monday thru Friday (excluding holidays)
- If you are not certain about an item or have questions, use the “Ask Seller a Question” link under the listing.
- We strive to answer questions submitted thru ’s message system within 1 business day
- If you have a technical question about your purchase, please call our Tech Services department at (866) 464-6553 between 8:00 am – 6:00 pm M-F and Saturdays 9:00 am to 3:00 pm.
- We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase – please let us know if you have any problems with your purchase before leaving response so we have a chance to make it right – we want your repeat business!
Check out the official Holley Performance store for more great deals!!
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1997 Volkswagen Jetta VR6 turbo: 9.700 @ 146.000
Brian Kirchberger, Engine: VR6, Turbos: GT40 Tires: Slicks
2015 Aston Martin Vantage V12 S: 12.310 @ 121.330
MT, Engine: 6.0L V12: 565HP,
1971 AMC Hornet SST: 12.488 @ 109.650
John Massey, Engine: AMC 360, Tires: M/T 26x8.5x14 Slicks
2009 Aston Martin Vantage V8: 12.510 @ 115.020
NA, Engine: V8, 420HP,
2011 Aston Martin Vantage V12: 12.510 @ 117.010
NA, Engine: DOHC 48 Valve V12: 510 HP,
2011 Aston Martin Vantage V8 S: 12.710 @ 113.710
NA, Engine: V8: 430HP,
2002 Volkswagen Jetta GLS: 12.898 @ 97.580
Mike Hague, Engine: 2.0 4 cyl, Turbos: Neuspeed
2008 Aston Martin Vantage V8 Roadster: 12.910 @ 111.020
NA, Engine: V8 420HP,
1995 Volkswagen Jetta GLX: 13.200 @ 106.540
jon, Engine: 2.8l vr6, Turbos: T3/T4 60trim Tires: street
1997 Volkswagen Jetta : 13.220 @ 104.850
Sam Barker, Engine: 2.8L VR6, Supercharger: VORTECH V1-S Tires: M/T Slicks 22-8-15
1995 Volkswagen Jetta GLX: 13.410 @ 106.300
David Hess, Engine: 2.8 VR6, Tires: kuhmo 712 supra
2007 Aston Martin Vantage V-8: 13.510 @ 106.020
2014 Volkswagen Jetta GLI: 13.520 @ 98.980
Hernan Velez, Engine: 2.0 TSI, Tires: M&H Drag Slicks
2001 Volkswagen Jetta VR6 Turbo: 13.578 @ 100.080
Kyle Close, Engine: Fully Built VR6, Turbos: PTE 6265 Tires: Toyo Proxes 4 235/25/17
2006 Aston Martin Vantage V8: 13.610 @ 105.100
1991 Volkswagen Jetta VR6: 13.656 @ 99.769
Dominick Vincent, Engine: VR6 swap, Tires: 22x8x15.0
2002 Volkswagen Jetta Gls: 13.892 @ 102.130
Tom Topham, Engine: 1.8t, Turbos: K04-001 Tires: Bfg drag radial
2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLS: 13.927 @ 104.470
evan, Engine: stock, Turbos: STOCK Tires: sumitomo htrz3
2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI: 13.947 @ 102.770
Derek, Engine: Stock, Turbos: K04-20 Tires: 225/40r18 Michelin Pilot
2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI: 14.100 @ 101.000
Neel Mehra, Engine: 1.8T, Turbos: K03 Tires: DRAG RADIALS