This item has been shown 177 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Picture above is for representation only
Actual product may vary
See description below
Product Specifications Part Number 0-4412s Size 500cfm Model 2300 Features
- Manual choke
- 50cc accelerator pump
- 1 timed (spark) port, 1 full vacuum, & 1 PCV port
- Intended as stock performance replacement for 2-bbl street applications. Also mandated carbs for some oval track racing sanctioning bodies
- Ford A/T kickdown, does not work with A.O.D. transmissions
Holley Factory Refurbished Carb Description
This is an official Holley Performance Factory Refurbished Carburetor listing.
Factory Refurbished carbs are NOT old worn-out carbs that have been rebuilt. They arecarbs that were returned under warranty. When these carbs are returned, we check them out and most of the time there is nothing wrong with them. Generally, they were simply adjusted out of working range by the installer.
Since these carbs may show signs of a previous installation, our policy is not to sell them as new. Rather than scrapping them, we are making them directly available to the public. Not only does this help us control the costs of our new carbs, it allows you to get a great deal on a like-new carburetor!
Factory Refurbished carbs have undergone a thorough inspection. Any damaged parts that would effect performance have been replaced and the carbs are solvent cleaned before being wet-flow-tested on Holley’s state-of-the-art flow benches allowing them to be recalibrated to new carb specs. Factory Refurbished carbs may have scratches, blemishes, and other visual flaws from previous installation.
Factory Refurbished Carburetors have limited availability.
General Policies Payment Method
- We gladly accept PayPal and All Major Credit Cards. Don't have a PayPal account? Sign up here!
- We are required to charge sales tax in Kentucky and Mississippi. Tax will be figured at checkout.
Warranty & Return Policy
- Holley Factory Refurbished Carburetors are warranted for a period of 90 days from date of sale for defects in material and workmanship. Any defective items will be repaired or replaced at Holley’s discretion.
- In the unlikely event you have a problem with your Factory Refurbished carb, please call Holley’s tech service department at (866) 464-6553, use option 6. Should a Holley tech service associate determine that it is necessary to return the item for repair or replacement, you will be given instructions and a Returned Goods Authorization number (RGA).
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping; however, Holley will cover shipping the repaired or replaced item back to the buyer.
- Expedited freight may be available upon request and at buyer’s expense.
- This Factory Refurbished Warranty supersedes any new product warranty that may be included in your kit.
Shipping & Tracking
- Please see the “Shipping and Payment” tab
- We ship all US orders via United Parcel Service (UPS Ground)
- A signature is required on all UPS orders over $250
- Tracking information will be sent via email after your package ships (you must supply a valid email address during checkout)
- We ship within 1 business day upon receipt of payment
- We do not ship to APO/FPO or US Post Office Box addresses
- We ship internationally thru United States Postal Service (USPS) Express Mail International; allow extra time for international shipments
- We can not ship as a "GIFT" or ship anything internationally with changes to the invoice
Customer Service & response
- Our customer service hours are 7:00 am – 4:00 pm Central Time Monday thru Friday (excluding holidays)
- If you are not certain about an item or have questions, use the “Ask Seller a Question” link under the listing.
- We strive to answer questions submitted thru ’s message system within 1 business day
- If you have a technical question about your purchase, please call our Tech Services department at (866) 464-6553 between 8:00 am – 6:00 pm M-F and Saturdays 9:00 am to 3:00 pm.
- We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase – please let us know if you have any problems with your purchase before leaving response so we have a chance to make it right – we want your repeat business!
Check out the official Holley Performance store for more great deals!!
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1976 Holden HQ : 7.300 @ 186.960
Robert Coleman, Engine: 400 CUI ChevySmall Block, Supercharger: 14/71 Roots Tires: Hoosier Slicks
1988 Ford Festiva L: 9.970 @ 145.200
Steve, Engine: 1.6l Mazda Turbo, Turbos: Garrett GT28RS Tires: Hoosiers
1988 Ford Festiva BS: 9.970 @ 145.200
1991 Ford Festiva : 10.100 @ 136.000
dannon s., Engine: 1.6t from mazda 323gtx, Turbos: fmax turbo systems Tires: drag radials
1973 Holden HQ UTE: 11.280 @ 117.000
turbo, Engine: 327 chev, Supercharger: none Turbos: stage 2 Tires: low profile
1997 Honda Magna VF 750 C2: 12.559 @ 105.090
Mad Mag, Engine: 750 CC v-4, Tires: Stock Dunlop
1988 Ford Festiva L: 12.768 @ 108.470
Ulises, Engine: B6T, Turbos: VJ14 Tires: 20'' m/t slick
2010 BMW X5 : 12.880 @ 107.160
toMMy, Engine: 4.4l, Turbos: TwinTurbo
1973 Holden HQ UTE: 13.120 @ 102.270
myself, Engine: holden 308, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: M&T 26X8.5X15
2013 BMW X5 50i Dinan Stage 2: 13.490 @ 104.100
Gary Champagne, Engine: twin turbo v8 dinan stage 2,
1973 Holden HQ UTE: 13.554 @ 98.900
ME, Engine: HOLDEN 308cu V8, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 245/50/14
2011 BMW X5 xdrive 50i: 13.580 @ 100.230
2011 BMW X5 xDrive5 4.4 V8 Twin Turbo: 13.643 @ 101.910
macspeed, Engine: 4.4L V8 TwinPower Turbo,
1989 Ford Festiva L: 13.900 @ 102.000
A Polito, Engine: Mazda B6, Turbos: N/A Tires: 195/50/15 Yokahama A008R
2005 BMW X5 4.8is: 14.510 @ 96.210
2007 BMW X5 V8 4.8i: 14.580 @ 95.100
Joe Grand, Engine: 4.8 l 350 hp, Tires: dunlop
1982 Honda Magna VF750C V45: 14.666 @ 87.070
2003 BMW X5 4.6is: 14.800 @ 93.600
NA, Engine: V8 DOHC 4-valve/cyl.; VANOS,
2004 BMW X5 4.4i: 14.900 @ 94.500
2003 BMW X5 4.4i: 15.200 @ 91.200
NA, Engine: V8 DOHC 4-valve/cyl.; VANOS,