This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Picture above is for representation only
Actual product may vary
See description below
Product Specifications Part Number 0-4412s Size 500cfm Model 2300 Features
- Manual choke
- 50cc accelerator pump
- 1 timed (spark) port, 1 full vacuum, & 1 PCV port
- Intended as stock performance replacement for 2-bbl street applications. Also mandated carbs for some oval track racing sanctioning bodies
- Ford A/T kickdown, does not work with A.O.D. transmissions
Holley Factory Refurbished Carb Description
This is an official Holley Performance Factory Refurbished Carburetor listing.
Factory Refurbished carbs are NOT old worn-out carbs that have been rebuilt. They arecarbs that were returned under warranty. When these carbs are returned, we check them out and most of the time there is nothing wrong with them. Generally, they were simply adjusted out of working range by the installer.
Since these carbs may show signs of a previous installation, our policy is not to sell them as new. Rather than scrapping them, we are making them directly available to the public. Not only does this help us control the costs of our new carbs, it allows you to get a great deal on a like-new carburetor!
Factory Refurbished carbs have undergone a thorough inspection. Any damaged parts that would effect performance have been replaced and the carbs are solvent cleaned before being wet-flow-tested on Holley’s state-of-the-art flow benches allowing them to be recalibrated to new carb specs. Factory Refurbished carbs may have scratches, blemishes, and other visual flaws from previous installation.
Factory Refurbished Carburetors have limited availability.
General Policies Payment Method
- We gladly accept PayPal and All Major Credit Cards. Don't have a PayPal account? Sign up here!
- We are required to charge sales tax in Kentucky and Mississippi. Tax will be figured at checkout.
Warranty & Return Policy
- Holley Factory Refurbished Carburetors are warranted for a period of 90 days from date of sale for defects in material and workmanship. Any defective items will be repaired or replaced at Holley’s discretion.
- In the unlikely event you have a problem with your Factory Refurbished carb, please call Holley’s tech service department at (866) 464-6553, use option 6. Should a Holley tech service associate determine that it is necessary to return the item for repair or replacement, you will be given instructions and a Returned Goods Authorization number (RGA).
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping; however, Holley will cover shipping the repaired or replaced item back to the buyer.
- Expedited freight may be available upon request and at buyer’s expense.
- This Factory Refurbished Warranty supersedes any new product warranty that may be included in your kit.
Shipping & Tracking
- Please see the “Shipping and Payment” tab
- We ship all US orders via United Parcel Service (UPS Ground)
- A signature is required on all UPS orders over $250
- Tracking information will be sent via email after your package ships (you must supply a valid email address during checkout)
- We ship within 1 business day upon receipt of payment
- We do not ship to APO/FPO or US Post Office Box addresses
- We ship internationally thru United States Postal Service (USPS) Express Mail International; allow extra time for international shipments
- We can not ship as a "GIFT" or ship anything internationally with changes to the invoice
Customer Service & response
- Our customer service hours are 7:00 am – 4:00 pm Central Time Monday thru Friday (excluding holidays)
- If you are not certain about an item or have questions, use the “Ask Seller a Question” link under the listing.
- We strive to answer questions submitted thru ’s message system within 1 business day
- If you have a technical question about your purchase, please call our Tech Services department at (866) 464-6553 between 8:00 am – 6:00 pm M-F and Saturdays 9:00 am to 3:00 pm.
- We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase – please let us know if you have any problems with your purchase before leaving response so we have a chance to make it right – we want your repeat business!
Check out the official Holley Performance store for more great deals!!
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2004 Hyundai Tiburon GT V6: 11.862 @ 114.470
Chad Hartman, Engine: NGM Built Motor, Turbos: Master Power Super 70
2003 Hyundai Tiburon GT: 12.602 @ 115.160
Steve Chubb, Engine: 2.7, Supercharger: MP90 Eaton Tires: KDW 235/40/17
2003 Hyundai Tiburon gtv6 NGM Supercharger Nitrous: 12.620 @ 102.000
Louis Arroyo (tibby03), Engine: v6, Supercharger: Ngm assassin roots blower
2002 Vauxhall Corsa corsa c c20let: 12.673 @ 113.760
Ian milne, Engine: C20LET, Turbos: KKK28 Tires: TOYO PROXEY 888 SG
2000 Hyundai Tiburon Turbo: 12.675 @ 112.920
Gary Byrne, Engine: 4 cly 2.0L, Turbos: GT3071R Tires: 205/50/15 BFG Drag radials
2001 Hyundai Tiburon SE Garrett T3/T4 50 Trim: 12.882 @ 107.390
Jay-M, Engine: 2.0 Beta, Turbos: Garrett T3/T4 50 Trim Tires: MH Drag Slicks
2003 Hyundai Tiburon : 12.888 @ 111.110
Scott Bailey, Engine: 2.0 L 4 cyl, Turbos: TO4E Tires: BFG Drag radial 225/50
2003 Hyundai Tiburon : 12.983 @ 110.600
Scott Bailey, Engine: 2.0L 4cyl, Turbos: to4e Tires: BFG Drag radial 225/50
2003 Hyundai Tiburon GT V6 Auto: 13.049 @ 107.900
Chris, Engine: 2.7 liter V6, Supercharger: Next Generation Motorsports Tires: 225/50/R15 BFG Drag Radials
2003 Hyundai Tiburon GT: 13.069 @ 104.140
Patrick P., Engine: 2.7L 162 C.I., Supercharger: Alpine Supercharger Tires: Mickey Thompson
2003 Hyundai Tiburon GT auto: 13.230 @ 104.480
MRPHOTOMAN, Engine: 2.7, Supercharger: alpine
2003 Hyundai Tiburon GT: 13.301 @ 106.490
Steve Chubb, Engine: 2.7 Delta, Tires: BF Gdrch drag radials205/40/17s
2004 Hyundai Tiburon Tuscani Supercharger: 13.320 @ 106.380
W Wolfe, Engine: 2.7 Delta, Supercharger: Eaton MP62 Tires: BFG T/A
2001 Hyundai Tiburon coupe: 13.390 @ 106.090
James Sabo, Engine: 2.0L i-4, Turbos: GT2871R Tires: bfg drag radials
2003 Hyundai Tiburon GT V-6 6 speed Nitrous: 13.900 @ 104.770
Michael Mancino, Engine: 2.7 V-6, Tires: 205/60R15 Michelin MXV4
2008 Hyundai Tiburon SE: 13.969 @ 98.670
Michael Sung, Engine: 2.7L - V6, Supercharger: NGM Sniper Stg 0 Tires: Kumho MX 225/45/17
2003 Hyundai Tiburon GS-R Supercharged: 13.988 @ 102.710
IWB - Brandon L, Engine: 2.7L V6 Delta, Supercharger: Eaton MP62 Tires: Hankook Ventus V12 Evo
2001 Hyundai Tiburon Turbo: 14.000 @ 101.900
JonGTR, Engine: 2.0, Turbos: 60-1 Garret/Turbonetics Hybrid Tires: Khumo
1994 Vauxhall Corsa GSi: 14.000 @ 92.000
baz, Engine: 1.6 16v, Tires: low profiles avon z3s
2003 Hyundai Tiburon GT: 14.100 @ 103.200
Andrew Dwyer, Engine: delta V6, Tires: GFG G-force t/a kdw 2