This item has been shown 2079 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Exhaust Systems
- Dual Exhaust Systems
- Catalytic Converters
- Chassis Parts
- Brake Rotors + Drums
- Brake Pads
- CV Shafts
- Engine Mounts
- Wheel Hub Bearings
- Ignition Wires
- O2 Sensors
- Wheel Covers - Hub Caps
- Cabin Filters/Fuel Pumps
- Shocks and Struts
- Other Interior Accessories
- Thule / Exterior Accessories
- Fuel Injectors
- Portable Appliances
- Car Covers
- Floor Mats
- Universal Flex Pipe Tubes
- Timing Kits
- Water Pumps
- Deeza Premium Chassis
- Ignition / Sensors
- Advics Premium Brakes
- ATV Parts
- Fan Clutches
- Heater Cores
- Complete Spring Struts
AP Brand 98-02 Crown Victoria Muffler DUAL Exhaust Pipe System W/O Resonators
SKU number: 1246
This is a brand newA/P BRAND OEM style replacementexhaust system for a
- 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 FORD CROWN VICTORIA 4.6L , Dual System, Including Police Package
- 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 MERCURY GRAND MARQUIS4.6L, Dual System, Including Police Package
(You canalsouse this toConvert Your Single Exhaust to DUAL EXHAUST)
THIS IS A HIGH FLOW SYSTEM WITHOUT RESONATORS !!!!!!!!!!
Cat Back System Includes
- 1x 94002H pipe
- 1x 700315 D/Smuffler
- 1x 700314 P/Smuffler
- 1x 64767-1 1stsectionD/Stail pipe
- 1x 64767-2 2nd section D/S tail pipe
- 1x 64766-1 1st sectionP/Stail pipe
- 1x 64766-2 2nd section P/S tail pipe
- 2xmc200hd clamps
- 2x55260 connectors
NOTE: tail pipes shipped in 2 parts
Shipping and Delivery|top
- We will attempt to ship your item within 2-3 BUSINESS DAYS after payment has been received.
- Exhaust system orders may take an additional day for processing due to the complexity of the parts.
- We do not ship to any destinations that are not specified in our listings. We ship to the continental
48 states; we do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, The Virgin Islands, or Puerto Rico.
- Please note on some items delivery time may be longer than expected because of back orders,
if you are in a rush please consult us first to make sure it is in stock
- Winning buyer must make arrangement for payment within three days, if payment is not made
within 7 days unpaid item reminder will be filed.
- Acceptable forms of payment are Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and PAYPAL is preferred.
- The following terms apply if you are returning something that was not shipped to
you in error or showed up defective
- A 20% restock fee applies to all returns.
- NO returns will be accepted after 30 days.
- If an exception is made and a return is accepted after 30 Days there will be a 40% restocking fee.
- Merchandise MUST be in new condition.
- All freight must be pre-paid by the customer.
- Shipping in non-refundable - Items with free shipping will becharged theactual shipping cost
- Part must be new, uninstalled, in original box.
- The warranty for your item should be stated in the product description.
- For any warranty claims, please send Message - providing proof of purchase and
a brief explanation of defect.
- We will then send warranty procedure and details.
- Warranty items will be replaced with the same or equivalent items. Refunds will not be given
in a warranty circumstance.
in titles & description
About this product
- Shipping and Delivery
- Return Policy
Visit my store
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1961 Volkswagen Beetle Sedan: 8.670 @ 162.000
Dean, Engine: vw, Turbos: garrett
1950 Volkswagen Beetle Pro Turbo Bug: 8.876 @ 160.200
Leif, Engine: vw flat four 2400cc, Turbos: Single T66 Tires: M/T
1957 Volkswagen Beetle : 9.020 @ 0.000
Rich "Vdub" White, Engine: 2332, Turbos: cb intercooled Tires: 135's and 8 inch sli
1956 Volkswagen Beetle : 9.040 @ 150.830
Jerry Matsko, Engine: 2276 cc, Turbos: 1 big garret turbo Tires: M&H front runners and slicks
1970 Volkswagen Beetle 1300: 9.070 @ 155.710
Robert Jongen, Engine: Subaru EJ20, Turbos: GT4293 Tires: Hoosier 26x9.0x15
1965 Volkswagen Beetle : 9.513 @ 135.650
Sam Young, Engine: Electric, Tires: M&H Drag Slicks & Front Runners
1963 Volkswagen Beetle : 10.000 @ 139.000
Lance Gregory, Engine: 2295cc, Turbos: T4
1993 Ford Taurus SHO Pro Front Wheel Drive Car: 10.042 @ 131.066
Tom Mucculant, Engine: 3.7, Turbos: GT40R Tires: DRAGS
1956 Volkswagen Beetle Sedan Garrett GT3076R Turbo: 10.410 @ 131.000
Dean, Engine: 2180 Type 1 (131 cu. in.), Supercharger: N/A Turbos: Garrett GT3076R Tires: M&H 22/3.5 FT; Hoosier 9.0x15's Rear
1992 Ford Taurus SHO: 10.823 @ 126.900
Mark Sholtz, Engine: 3.6, Supercharger: Vortec V-2 S trim Tires: MT et drag
1965 Volkswagen Beetle : 10.870 @ 121.566
Michael Meyer, Engine: NA - 2387cc, Supercharger: na Turbos: na Tires: mt 8 wide
1964 Volkswagen Beetle 1: 10.920 @ 128.000
mike mullins, Engine: 138ci aircooled, Turbos: T04
1969 Volkswagen Beetle : 11.200 @ 102.000
Chris white, Engine: 3256cc stroker, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: 215/60/17
1970 Volkswagen Beetle : 11.500 @ 117.890
rafi pro, Engine: 1835, Tires: 26.7
1967 Volkswagen Beetle type1: 11.560 @ 109.000
Glynn, Engine: 2165cc, Turbos: switzer s1 Tires: pheinix
1951 Volkswagen Beetle Split Window Standard: 11.599 @ 113.920
Michi Graf, Engine: Wankel 13 B N/A, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: M+ H 26/6-15
1965 Volkswagen Beetle : 11.600 @ 112.240
Mark Herbert, Engine: VW 2332cc, 140ci, Tires: 145/15 klebers and 8
1956 Volkswagen Beetle : 11.760 @ 111.990
Jerry Spearn, Engine: 2387cc, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: firestone 26 x 6 slicks
1961 Volkswagen Beetle : 11.800 @ 112.800
James Lutz, Engine: Horizontal air coole, Tires: Firestone Slicks
1970 Volkswagen Beetle : 11.880 @ 108.970
Tim Shockency, Engine: 2332cc,