This item has been shown 0 times.
PLEASE READ ENTIRE sale PRIOR TO offerDING. IF YOU HAVE ANY FITMENT QUESTIONS PLEASE ASK THEM PRIOR TO offerDING. THANKS *Will NOT fit 2013 and newer Ranger xp, 2014 and newer RZR 1000 or 2015 RZR models.
TwoPair 4x156 Custom made Hubcenric to factory RZR and Ranger axle and factory RZR centerbore wheel.
(4 Heavy Duty Wheel Spacers)
Check our store for other wheel spacers and adapters available
Call usfor product information or answers to any questions you have.
Polaris hubcenric RZRand Ranger Wheel Spacers 1.5" 4x156
1.5" Wheel Spacer Kit for your RZR4x156 bolt pattern wheel.
- Our 1.5" hubcentric RZR and Rangerwheel spacers are made from ultra-strong 6061 Billet Aluminum.
- Our premium quality spacers are made to ensure years of strength & durability.
- Each spacer kit adds 3" of width to the front or rear of your axle.
- These spacers are made to fit your RZR and Ranger4x156 bolt pattern.
- Installation is simple!Our wheel spacer kit comes complete with pre-installed studs & installation lug nuts which makes installation quick & easy!
- Your factory studs need to be at least 7/8" for proper thread engagement.
- Will NOT fit 2013 and newer Ranger xp, 2014 and newer RZR 1000 or 2015 RZR models.
EACH WHEEL SPACER KIT INCLUDES:
Four(4) brand new 1.5" spacers, made from ultra-strong 6061 Billet aluminum, custom made for Polaris RZR.
FOR TELEPHONE PAYMENT
You are not required to pay via PayPal.
IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO PAY WITH PAYPAL:
We gladly accept telephone payments with Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover credit or debit cards.
This item is in stock in our warehouse, ready for immediate shipment.
These spacers may not fit allPolaris RZRor Ranger models. For example, some modelsmay take different bolt patterns or stud sizes. Please be sure to contact us with your vehicle specs. prior to ordering. Once your item arrives in satisfactory condition, please leave response for us & we will do the same for you.
We Use Premium Studs and Lug Nuts for Optimum Durability.
OUR QUALITY IS 2ND TO NONE.