This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
New complete Uncut Audi Flip Key (will start your car and unlock your doors)
This key will work for the vehicles listed in thecompatibilitychart above. Your vehicle must use this flip style key for it to work.In order for this key to work the number inside your current key must be 4D0 837 231 E OR 4D0 837 231 P (they are interchangeable)
This is a remanufactured remote with uncut key. All electronics including the chip and battery are already installed. Once programmed this key will open your doors and start your car. This is a replacement key there will not be any logo on it.
You will need to have this key/remote cut and programmed to your car at the dealer or automotive locksmith, there is no way to do it yourself.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1933 StreetRod Willys Willy's: 8.580 @ 149.480
Steve Duber, Engine: 355, Supercharger: 6-71 BDS stage 5
1941 StreetRod Willys Willys Coupe: 8.950 @ 148.000
Rick Van Riper, Engine: Small Block 427, Supercharger: 671 Blower Tires: Mickey Thompsons
1933 StreetRod Willys Willys Coupe: 8.970 @ 154.000
Greg Mauchamer, Engine: 354 Chrysler Hemi, Supercharger: 6:71
2003 Victory Vegas : 11.415 @ 118.700
Greg Lundborg, Engine: Victory 92-5,
2003 Victory Vegas : 11.470 @ 118.060
Greg Lundborg, Engine: 104 ci,
2003 Victory Vegas : 11.540 @ 117.890
Greg Lundborg, Engine: 104 ci,
2006 Victory Vegas : 11.849 @ 109.380
Carl Cicchetto, Engine: stock, Supercharger: NA Turbos: NA Tires: stock
2010 Victory Vegas Jackpot: 12.000 @ 108.880
P.Leggo, Engine: 106,
2006 Victory Vegas : 12.180 @ 106.530
Matt Cook, Engine: 100 CI,
2006 Victory Vegas Jackpot: 12.561 @ 104.910
2003 Victory Vegas : 12.573 @ 103.420
Don Brown, Engine: Victory,
2005 Victory Vegas 8-Ball: 12.891 @ 109.576
Patrick Sandy, Engine: 92ci,
2007 Victory Vegas Jackpot: 13.278 @ 95.640
2014 Ford Escape Titanium 2.0: 14.817 @ 92.100
Jman, Engine: 2.0 L, Turbos: Stock Turbo
2001 Ford Escape XLT Supercharger: 14.964 @ 93.410
Xcape, Engine: 3.0 V6 DOHC 24V, Supercharger: KenneBell Turbos: N/A Tires: Stock
1994 Chevrolet Suburban : 15.660 @ 87.090
Eric Takushi, Engine: 350, Tires: BFG Comp TA HR
2000 Chevrolet Suburban : 15.990 @ 91.000
richard banks, Engine: 5.3,
2004 Ford Escape XLT: 16.013 @ 84.570
Joe Markowski, Engine: 3.0li Duratec V6, Supercharger: none Turbos: none
2008 Ford Escape XLT AWD: 16.120 @ 83.020
1987 Chevrolet Suburban : 16.553 @ 80.240
david christy, Engine: 350 stock, Tires: 235/75-15