This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
New complete Uncut Audi Flip Key (will start your car and unlock your doors)
This key will work for the vehicles listed in thecompatibilitychart above. Your vehicle must use this flip style key for it to work.In order for this key to work the number inside your current key must be 4D0 837 231 E OR 4D0 837 231 P (they are interchangeable)
This is a remanufactured remote with uncut key. All electronics including the chip and battery are already installed. Once programmed this key will open your doors and start your car. This is a replacement key there will not be any logo on it.
You will need to have this key/remote cut and programmed to your car at the dealer or automotive locksmith, there is no way to do it yourself.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1986 Chevrolet Chevette : 8.990 @ 149.450
Carl Randall, Engine: 406SBC, Tires: Mickeys 10.5 X 15
1976 Chevrolet Chevette : 9.860 @ 136.500
Mark Sullens, Engine: 355 Chevy, Tires: 14x32 Mickey Thompson, Hoosier fronts
2005 Triumph Rocket III : 10.016 @ 139.710
1970 Chevrolet Chevette : 10.295 @ 130.460
Chris Druyor, Engine: 540cid Chevrolet, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: Mickey Thompson ET street 28x12.5
1985 Kawasaki ZL Eliminator: 10.666 @ 125.560
Michael Carstens, Engine: ZRX 1200,
2005 Triumph Rocket III : 10.860 @ 121.300
jeffo, Engine: stock, Turbos: yes
1985 Kawasaki ZL eliminator 900: 11.200 @ 118.970
dale lutz, Engine: 1999 zg1000,
1985 Kawasaki ZL Eliminator 900: 11.316 @ 116.390
Mark Terranova, Engine: 997cc,
1987 Kawasaki ZL eliminator 1000: 11.330 @ 118.950
dale lutz, Engine: 1039cc,
1987 Kawasaki ZL 1000: 11.430 @ 117.460
dale lutz, Engine: 1039,
1985 Kawasaki ZL Eliminator 900: 11.518 @ 115.490
Mark Terranova, Engine: 997cc ZG1000,
2007 Triumph Rocket III standard: 11.524 @ 117.650
john jtr3, Engine: tune boy engine ECU,
2005 Triumph Rocket III : 11.635 @ 117.544
1986 Kawasaki ZL eliminator: 11.671 @ 119.800
paul fergel, Engine: 908cc, Tires: aftermarket
2005 Triumph Rocket III : 11.740 @ 113.940
1987 Kawasaki ZL 1000: 11.865 @ 110.943
John Root, Engine: 1000cc, Supercharger: n\a Turbos: n\a Tires: Bridgestone spitfire R11
1983 Chevrolet Chevette Scooter: 11.990 @ 114.000
carl miller, Engine: 4.1 buick v6, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: bf goodrich drag radials
1987 Kawasaki ZL 1000: 12.049 @ 110.000
1987 Kawasaki ZL ZL1000: 12.093 @ 106.340
1985 Kawasaki ZL 900 Eliminator: 12.151 @ 109.560
Jared Kendall, Engine: 900, Tires: Bridgestones, 30lbs rear