This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
New complete Uncut Audi Flip Key (will start your car and unlock your doors)
This key will work for the vehicles listed in thecompatibilitychart above. Your vehicle must use this flip style key for it to work.In order for this key to work the number inside your current key must be 4D0 837 231 E OR 4D0 837 231 P (they are interchangeable)
This is a remanufactured remote with uncut key. All electronics including the chip and battery are already installed. Once programmed this key will open your doors and start your car. This is a replacement key there will not be any logo on it.
You will need to have this key/remote cut and programmed to your car at the dealer or automotive locksmith, there is no way to do it yourself.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1992 Kit-Car Stinger : 7.870 @ 180.000
Luke doggy dog, Engine: modded 4500 cc, Turbos: 2 x t4's Tires: 21 x 16
1969 Dodge Dart super bee: 8.500 @ 167.000
casey, Engine: 526 hemi, Tires: goodyear
1968 Dodge Dart : 8.993 @ 147.900
Phil Hudlow, Engine: 400 ci Pontiac, Tires: Goodyear
1969 Dodge Dart custom: 9.150 @ 148.850
Wayne King, Engine: 422ci sb,
1973 Dodge Dart Swinger: 9.470 @ 144.700
David Stillie, Engine: 5.7 HEMI, Turbos: 76mm Tires: 10.5x30 Hoosier
1970 Dodge Dart : 9.816 @ 136.440
Ray Galie, Engine: 440, Tires: Hoosier
1968 Dodge Dart swinger: 9.964 @ 134.360
James, Engine: 499, Tires: 33 x15
1969 Dodge Dart GT: 10.010 @ 135.000
Mike E llebracht, Engine: 447.7, Tires: SLICK
1972 Dodge Dart Swinger: 10.080 @ 131.380
Destry St.Pierre, Engine: 408 stroker, Tires: 14x 32 Goodyear
1982 Dodge Rampage pickup fwd: 10.140 @ 138.020
Dean Stillie, Engine: 2005 2.4, Turbos: Holset HX35 Tires: 24.5X8X13 M/T drags
1970 Dodge Dart : 10.185 @ 130.770
Ray, Engine: 440, Tires: Phoenix
1970 Dodge Dart : 10.235 @ 128.490
Ray Galie, Engine: 440,
1970 Dodge Dart : 10.240 @ 130.040
Ray Galie, Engine: dodge,
1972 Dodge Dart Swinger: 10.310 @ 127.860
Desrty St.Pierre, Engine: 408, Tires: 32x14x15
1982 Dodge Rampage : 10.310 @ 135.050
Dean Stillie, Engine: 2005 2.4, Turbos: Holset HX35G Tires: M/T ET DRAG
1968 Dodge Dart 2dr. sedan: 10.350 @ 131.000
Steve Dutton, Engine: 452, Tires: M/T slick
1968 Dodge Dart 2dr. sedan: 10.410 @ 129.000
Steve Dutton, Engine: 440 + .060, Supercharger: na Turbos: na Tires: M/T 31-10.5 W
28 Dodge Dart dodge: 10.560 @ 125.000
jz, Engine: 452, Tires: mt
1974 Dodge Dart : 10.637 @ 125.650
clarence boldene, Engine: 383, Supercharger: procharger Tires: mickeys
1968 Dodge Dart gt: 10.700 @ 124.000
cale, Engine: 440, Tires: 32 14