This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
New complete Uncut Audi Flip Key (will start your car and unlock your doors)
This key will work for the vehicles listed in thecompatibilitychart above. Your vehicle must use this flip style key for it to work.In order for this key to work the number inside your current key must be 4D0 837 231 E OR 4D0 837 231 P (they are interchangeable)
This is a remanufactured remote with uncut key. All electronics including the chip and battery are already installed. Once programmed this key will open your doors and start your car. This is a replacement key there will not be any logo on it.
You will need to have this key/remote cut and programmed to your car at the dealer or automotive locksmith, there is no way to do it yourself.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1986 Dodge Omni GLH-T gt4094r Turbo: 10.536 @ 129.950
Corby Lines, Engine: 2.2, Turbos: gt4094r
1986 Dodge Omni GLHT: 10.850 @ 131.210
David Rose, Engine: 2.2L 16V DOHC Hybrid, Turbos: Holeset HX35G Tires: 24.5X8.5X15 M&H Racemaster
1985 Dodge Omni GLH: 11.301 @ 117.590
Rocky, Engine: 2.2l, Turbos: T04E / T3 Hybrid Tires: 24.5 M&H Slicks
1987 Dodge Omni GLH: 11.560 @ 121.400
Kenny Swafford, Engine: 2.2, Turbos: t3/t4 Tires: 24.5 x8.0
1986 Dodge Omni : 12.664 @ 0.000
Ismael Rangel, Engine: 2.2, Turbos: t3/t4 Tires: m&h 23x7.5 15
1987 Dodge Omni GLHS: 12.857 @ 108.520
Ken Adler, Engine: 2.2l, Turbos: stock Tires: 23
1986 Dodge Omni GLHS: 13.234 @ 102.040
Rocky Johnson, Engine: 2.2l Turbo 4Cylinder, Turbos: Single Stock Garrett Tires: 205/50/15 Bridgestone RE730s
1987 Dodge Omni America: 13.300 @ 104.100
Pat Sanderson, Engine: 135cui, Turbos: Garret T3 45 Trim Tires: BF Drag T/A's
1985 Dodge Omni GLH Turbo: 14.378 @ 98.330
Marc Young, Engine: 2.2 Turbo 1, Turbos: stock Tires: Michelin XGT-V 205/50/15
2004 GMC Yukon XL Denali: 14.932 @ 91.200
Doug Beachem, Engine: GMC 6.0L, Supercharger: Lingenfelter Tires: Michelin Pilot
1985 Dodge Omni GLH-T T1 Log: 15.762 @ 87.330
Patrick M, Engine: Stock, Turbos: Stock Tires: 195/50 R15 Street Radial
1986 Dodge Omni GLH: 15.900 @ 89.610
Dustin, Engine: 2.2L, Turbos: Garrett T-3 stock Tires: 205/60/15
2005 GMC Yukon XL Denali: 15.965 @ 86.270
Stephen F. Selden,