This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
New complete Uncut Audi Flip Key (will start your car and unlock your doors)
This key will work for the vehicles listed in thecompatibilitychart above. Your vehicle must use this flip style key for it to work.In order for this key to work the number inside your current key must be 4D0 837 231 E OR 4D0 837 231 P (they are interchangeable)
This is a remanufactured remote with uncut key. All electronics including the chip and battery are already installed. Once programmed this key will open your doors and start your car. This is a replacement key there will not be any logo on it.
You will need to have this key/remote cut and programmed to your car at the dealer or automotive locksmith, there is no way to do it yourself.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1973 Oldsmobile Omega Hatchback: 9.930 @ 133.040
, Engine: 502, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: Good Year
1973 Oldsmobile Omega Hatchback: 10.133 @ 130.540
Gene Snowden, Engine: 502 BBC, Tires: Hoosier
1975 Oldsmobile Omega : 10.834 @ 125.410
Keith Halak, Engine: Small block Chevy 350ci., Supercharger: 1.44 B&M Turbos: N/A Tires: M/T ET Street , 12.5,28,15
1974 Oldsmobile Omega : 13.796 @ 97.500
David Cookman, Engine: 350 olds, Tires: M/T ET Drags/skinny fronts
1997 Chrysler Concorde LX: 15.800 @ 87.000
Jamahl, Engine: 3.5L 24 valve V6, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: Kumho Ecsta KH-11