This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
New complete Uncut Audi Flip Key (will start your car and unlock your doors)
This key will work for the vehicles listed in thecompatibilitychart above. Your vehicle must use this flip style key for it to work.In order for this key to work the number inside your current key must be 4D0 837 231 E OR 4D0 837 231 P (they are interchangeable)
This is a remanufactured remote with uncut key. All electronics including the chip and battery are already installed. Once programmed this key will open your doors and start your car. This is a replacement key there will not be any logo on it.
You will need to have this key/remote cut and programmed to your car at the dealer or automotive locksmith, there is no way to do it yourself.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1974 Pontiac Firebird Formula : 10.220 @ 131.280
Brian Ingrassia, Engine: Pontiac 474, Tires: 29.5x10.5W ET Drag
2013 BMW M6 : 11.050 @ 127.580
M6beast, Engine: V8 TT, Turbos: Twin scroll twin turbos Tires: TOYO R888 285 35 20
2000 Pontiac Firebird Formula : 11.430 @ 121.150
Rod Melchert, Engine: 2000 LS1, Turbos: gtb-35's (2) Tires: 26/11.50/16 et streets
2014 BMW M6 : 11.645 @ 123.670
Jason, Turbos: Stock
1994 Pontiac Firebird Formula : 11.750 @ 119.710
Eric Bahme, Engine: 383 LT1, Tires: Skinnys & 28x10 ET Drags
1995 Pontiac Firebird Formula Heads/Cam: 11.780 @ 114.180
Matt Wright, Engine: LT1, Tires: Hoosier 26x10.5x16
1999 Pontiac Firebird Formula : 11.780 @ 115.980
Victor, Engine: LS1, Tires: TOYO Proxes TQ 255/50R16
2006 BMW M6 : 11.827 @ 120.670
ROMAINE P (MSIZZLE), Engine: S85 V10, Tires: MT ET STREETS
2007 BMW M6 Coupe: 11.870 @ 119.450
Mario Avallone, Tires: 265/40/18
1993 Pontiac Firebird Formula : 11.890 @ 115.610
Doug, Engine: Modified LT1 (350), Tires: ET Streets
1998 Pontiac Firebird Formula : 12.033 @ 112.020
Ed Green, Engine: 408 LQ9, Tires: 10.5x26 MT ET Streets
1980 Pontiac Firebird Formula : 12.100 @ 110.897
Ryan Kibler, Engine: 454, Tires: american racing
2006 BMW M6 Supersprint AA: 12.129 @ 118.310
Keith, Tires: stock
2006 BMW M6 : 12.144 @ 119.840
2006 BMW M6 Supersprint AA: 12.169 @ 120.380
Keith, Tires: stock
1998 Pontiac Firebird Formula : 12.170 @ 116.122
Jaime M., Engine: Stock Ls1 346 c.i.d., Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: Nitto
1970 Pontiac Firebird Formula 400: 12.199 @ 117.140
Roger, Engine: 400 Pontiac, Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Street
2000 Pontiac Firebird Formula Formula Firehawk: 12.230 @ 105.000
1970 Pontiac Firebird Formula : 12.239 @ 113.239
Ed Harris, Engine: 6.6 400, Supercharger: None Turbos: None Tires: Sumitomo P245/50R16 (street)
1994 Pontiac Firebird Formula : 12.246 @ 115.750
Leroy Sawatzky, Engine: 383, Tires: ET Street Radials