This item has been shown 2839 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
search also descriptions
4.5" MUFFLER TIP CATBACK/CAT BACK EXHAUST SYSTEM 00-05 MIT ECLIPSE 3G GS/RS 4CYL
ITEM SKU: CBE-ME00L4
Stainless Catback Muffler Exhaust System
Upgrading vehicles exhaust system is a great way to build horsepower, free up trapped torque, and improve upon restrictive factory systems. The larger pipes, low-restriction mufflers, and tuned resonators of a well-designed performance exhaust system can make a world of difference on your vehicle. The net result is lower auto exhaust backpressure, more horsepower, more torque, and a much better sound.
Specifics and Benefits:
Made of High Quality T-304 Stainless Steel with Computerized Mandrel-Bends for Strength and Durability
i.e. Maximizing Smoothest High Exhaust Air Flow Rate
High Performance Racing Spec. Design
Dyno Proven to Instantly Increases 10 -20 Horsepower/ Low End Torque
TIG Welded CNC Machine Flange for Resistance against Pressure and Corrosion
Aggressive Deep Sound while Ensures Smooth Exhaust Gas Flow
Increase Engine Output and Efficiency
Inlet Diameter: 2.25"
Main Piping Diameter: 3.00" with O2 Sensor Insertion
Outlet Diameter: 4.50"
100% Brand New
Professional Installation is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)
1 X Cat Back Exhaust System
Hardware as Shown in the Picture Above
00-05 Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G 4CYL
(Fits Models with 2.4L 4CYL 4G64 Engines ONLY; Does NOT Fit 6G72 V6 Models)
* Professional Installation Highly Recommended! No instructions included! *
DOMESTIC LOWER 48 US STATES:
AK / HI / PR / PO BOX:
REST OF THE WORLD:
- VERY IMPORTANT: Double check shipping address. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
- Please use Shipping & Payments tab on top of page for shipping details for your location.
- Shipping to PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses will be charged the same as shipping to Canada. GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do not offer expedited shipping.
- US Territories such as GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Customer assumes shipping charges incurred in shipping to undeliverable address.
- International buyers are responsible for all customs duties, taxes, and other applicable fees incurred by the country's customs/border regulations. Please contact customs for more information.
- We ship 98% of all orders the same or next business day after payment received/cleared. Please understand that once orders are shipped, we cannot control the transit times thereafter. Most orders will ship via USPS First Class/Priority Mail or FedEx/UPS or the best suitable carrier for the specific size of the product.
- We are not responsible for any changes to address after item has been shipped.
- 14 Days money back, please notify us within 14 days after you've received your purchased item.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Terms & Conditions:
- For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.
- All items do not come with installation instruction unless otherwise specified.
- If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
- Please use the "Ask A Question" form above to contact us. Please note that we only work from 9am-6pm PST M-F but are OFF on the weekends so messages sent after business hours especially on Friday, will be answered the following Monday.
© 2011 SPEED DADDY
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 6.940 @ 198.470
Brent Rau, Engine: 4G63, Tires: 10.5''
1990 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 9.650 @ 148.000
Thordur Birgisson, Engine: 4G63 122cid, Turbos: Borg Warner S366 Tires: Quick time pro
1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 10.230 @ 140.630
Kjartan Višarsson, Engine: 4g63, Turbos: BW S475 Tires: sumitomo winter tires
1990 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 10.747 @ 135.270
Todd Chiamparino, Engine: Redesigned 4G63, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: Turbonetics T-Series Turbo Tires: Nitto Drag Radials
1992 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 10.971 @ 128.900
Vassil Vutov, Engine: 2.0 4-Cyl, Turbos: FP3052 Tires: Falken Azenis 205/55/16
1993 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 11.000 @ 126.000
Jesus Rivera Jr., Engine: 2.0 Turbocharged, Turbos: 20G Tires: n/a
1991 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 11.164 @ 130.520
R. W. Miller, Engine: 2.0 liter Turbo, Turbos: G20 cliped Tires: Nitro
1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse gsx: 11.206 @ 124.600
tim, Engine: 4g63, Turbos: pte dual bb 57 trim Tires: bfgoodrich kd
1992 Mitsubishi Eclipse : 11.330 @ 131.830
130 lbs, Engine: 6G72 (3000GT VR4 Engine), Turbos: Twin 16G
1990 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 11.396 @ 119.790
Kevin, Engine: Rebuilt, Turbos: Forced Performance Green Street Turbo Tires: Drag Radials
1992 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 11.465 @ 122.190
Trevor Jones, Engine: 2.0L Stock, Supercharger: None Turbos: Buschur BR440 Tires: Falken Azenis 215 205/55-16
1992 Mitsubishi Eclipse 2D AWD: 11.817 @ 119.630
Jack Zhe, Engine: 2.0 Liter 4 Cylinder, Turbos: Frank III Tires: Dunlop D40 M2
1994 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 11.870 @ 116.550
Patrick Harris, Engine: 2.0L 4g63, Turbos: SBR GT12 - internal gate, dumped Tires: Visa 215 17
1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 11.950 @ 113.000
Joel, Engine: 4g63 2.0, Turbos: evo3 MHI Tires: street tires
1993 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 12.116 @ 114.570
John Salmi, Engine: Mitsu 4g63, Turbos: TEC 20g Tires: Nitto 450 225 50/16
1993 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 12.201 @ 112.300
Tom Hoppe, Engine: 2.0 4G63, Turbos: 16G Tires: NITTO 450s
1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 12.210 @ 112.000
Luke Reeder, Turbos: 16g Tires: nitto's
1990 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 12.290 @ 113.630
KYNgsx, Engine: 4G63, Turbos: PTE SCM5027E Tires: Kumho Ecsta MX 225/40
1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST: 12.300 @ 113.700
Murph, Engine: 2.3 stroked 4G63 TURBO, Turbos: BIG 16g Full ported and ballanced Tires: mich. 235 40 17
1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse gsx: 12.390 @ 112.540
Dave Nordenmalm, Engine: 4g63, Turbos: super20 Tires: ?