This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
100% Authentic & Genuine Walbro/ TI Automotive. In tank 400 LPH high pressure fuel pump withinstallation kit
* 1 x Walbro F90000262 internal HP RACING fuel pump * 1 xInstallation kit Pictured ( fuel strainer, fuel hose,harness pigtail, 2 clamps, 2 wire connectors) **** Don't be fooled by just getting just a strainer as an installation kit or undersized strainer!!!**** This pump kit is sold in bulk packaging.
The F90000262 requires modifications to system wiring, fuel lines and the fuel module, and
The innovative design of the DCSS 39/50 features a single impeller with two parallel rows of turbine
Designed for high performance engines exceeding 500hp.
Designed for gasoline applications. ( For E85 you need pump F90000267. see my other listing)
The blades feed two high-pressure pumping channels, as opposed to a conventional single-stage pump that uses an impeller with a single row of blades at its outer edge. This innovative design results in improved hot fuel flow, as well as minimal noise and current use, resulting in efficiency that’s 20 percent higher than conventional pumps.
* FREE SHIPPING IN USA. (1-3 Days) PRIORITY MAIL!!!
***** U.S.A. PRIORITYEXPRESS MAIL OPTION*****USPS DOES NOT GUARANTEE OVERNIGHT SERVICE ABOUT 80 PERCENTARRIVE NEXT DAY. THIS IS THE POST OFFICE NOT ME!!!!YOU ALSO NEED TO SIGN FOR DELIVERY ON EXPRESS OPTION. ****** ATTENTION INTERNATIONAL BUYERS****** ***** INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING EXPRESS MAIL.. NOW AT DISCOUNTED RATE!!!! *****
Shipping via USPS EMS (International Express Mail):
- International Express Mailhasbetter tracking thanPriority Mail butthere still may be periods where there are no updates to the tracking information.
- Shipping time normally takes 7-21 Business days in most cases, but have seen it take as long as 30 days due to some country's customs.
- This quote is transit time ONLY and does NOT include the time it takes for the Customs Agency of your country to handle and process your shipment. Depending on the country in which you are located, their processing schedule, it may take up to 30 days for your shipment to arrive to you. We have no control over this time, please check with your local Customs Agency for more details.
- All packages are fully insured, if the package is suspected to be lost in transit, there is a minimum waiting period of 45 days from the date of shipment before a claim can be made and a replacement item reshipped.
- There may be customs, duties, taxes or other charges imposed by your local governing body or Customs Agency when you receive your shipment. You are responsible for the payment of these charges when the shipment arrives, these are NOT included in the purchase price.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1991 Ford Probe LS: 8.110 @ 166.000
Fred House, Engine: 2.3, Turbos: JS Single 76mm
1990 Ford Probe GT Turbo: 8.180 @ 169.000
Matt Faul, Engine: Toyota 2jzge Long block, Turbos: Borg Warner S480 Tires: 33x10.5W Rear M/T, 24x3.5 M/T Front
1996 Ford Probe GT Turbo: 8.746 @ 161.333
Lyle Poxx, Engine: Eslinger 2.3L Ford Block bored 0.080 over, Turbos: Presicion Single 80mm Tires: Goodyear slick 31x14.5
2010 Yamaha V Max : 9.813 @ 137.610
Brett Horton, Engine: Internal Stock,
2009 Yamaha V Max : 9.870 @ 138.000
Mark Bastinck, Engine: 1670 cc (stock), Tires: 240/18 Conti Race attack
1985 Yamaha V Max : 9.940 @ 135.330
Sean Porter, Engine: 1500,
2009 Yamaha V Max 1679cc: 10.269 @ 130.530
Qtip, Engine: 1679, Tires: Shinko 003 180/55-18
2000 Yamaha V Max : 10.534 @ 129.920
thadd stevens, Engine: 1428cc,
1997 Yamaha V Max : 10.609 @ 130.815
Rix Lewis, Engine: 1200cc, Supercharger: n\a Turbos: n\a Tires: stock
1993 Ford Probe GT: 10.717 @ 133.822
Dan Ciobanu, Engine: 2.5L V6, 24-valve DOHC, Supercharger: none Turbos: Garrett T04 60-1 stage3 Tires: Hoosier 26x9x15
1990 Yamaha V Max : 10.800 @ 125.000
John Warren, Engine: 1198, Supercharger: NA Turbos: NA Tires: Dunlop
2009 Yamaha V Max : 10.863 @ 130.200
1994 Yamaha V Max 1260: 10.930 @ 122.940
Joe Jon, Engine: 1260, Tires: AVON VENOM 120 AND 170
1999 Yamaha V Max : 10.980 @ 121.000
Sean Morley, Engine: Stock Internals, Tires: 170/60 Metzler
1999 Yamaha V Max : 11.040 @ 122.970
1994 Yamaha V Max Vmax: 11.050 @ 120.220
Sean Morley, Engine: Stock Internals - 1198cc, Tires: Stock Size Tires
1997 Yamaha V Max : 11.330 @ 119.700
Erik, Engine: 1200cc, Tires: Metzeler ME880
1985 Yamaha V Max : 11.481 @ 115.910
1989 Yamaha V Max VMX 1200: 11.621 @ 115.216
1988 Yamaha V Max VMX1200: 11.640 @ 115.780
Rusty, Engine: 1200cc,