This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
100% Authentic & Genuine Walbro/ TI Automotive. In tank 400 LPH high pressure fuel pump withinstallation kit
* 1 x Walbro F90000262 internal HP RACING fuel pump * 1 xInstallation kit Pictured ( fuel strainer, fuel hose,harness pigtail, 2 clamps, 2 wire connectors) **** Don't be fooled by just getting just a strainer as an installation kit or undersized strainer!!!**** This pump kit is sold in bulk packaging.
The F90000262 requires modifications to system wiring, fuel lines and the fuel module, and
The innovative design of the DCSS 39/50 features a single impeller with two parallel rows of turbine
Designed for high performance engines exceeding 500hp.
Designed for gasoline applications. ( For E85 you need pump F90000267. see my other listing)
The blades feed two high-pressure pumping channels, as opposed to a conventional single-stage pump that uses an impeller with a single row of blades at its outer edge. This innovative design results in improved hot fuel flow, as well as minimal noise and current use, resulting in efficiency that’s 20 percent higher than conventional pumps.
* FREE SHIPPING IN USA. (1-3 Days) PRIORITY MAIL!!!
***** U.S.A. PRIORITYEXPRESS MAIL OPTION*****USPS DOES NOT GUARANTEE OVERNIGHT SERVICE ABOUT 80 PERCENTARRIVE NEXT DAY. THIS IS THE POST OFFICE NOT ME!!!!YOU ALSO NEED TO SIGN FOR DELIVERY ON EXPRESS OPTION. ****** ATTENTION INTERNATIONAL BUYERS****** ***** INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING EXPRESS MAIL.. NOW AT DISCOUNTED RATE!!!! *****
Shipping via USPS EMS (International Express Mail):
- International Express Mailhasbetter tracking thanPriority Mail butthere still may be periods where there are no updates to the tracking information.
- Shipping time normally takes 7-21 Business days in most cases, but have seen it take as long as 30 days due to some country's customs.
- This quote is transit time ONLY and does NOT include the time it takes for the Customs Agency of your country to handle and process your shipment. Depending on the country in which you are located, their processing schedule, it may take up to 30 days for your shipment to arrive to you. We have no control over this time, please check with your local Customs Agency for more details.
- All packages are fully insured, if the package is suspected to be lost in transit, there is a minimum waiting period of 45 days from the date of shipment before a claim can be made and a replacement item reshipped.
- There may be customs, duties, taxes or other charges imposed by your local governing body or Customs Agency when you receive your shipment. You are responsible for the payment of these charges when the shipment arrives, these are NOT included in the purchase price.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2003 Victory V92C c-rod: 10.180 @ 133.560
2001 Victory V92C : 10.217 @ 127.510
dave koehmstedt, Engine: pmrt 110,
2001 Victory V92C pmrt 104: 10.591 @ 127.640
dave koehmstedt, Engine: pmrt 104, Supercharger: pmrt / rotrex
2001 Victory V92C PMRT 104 ci: 10.893 @ 124.480
dave koehmstedt, Engine: pmrt 104, Tires: shinko shealth 003
2001 Victory V92C pmrt104: 10.943 @ 121.670
dave koehmstedt, Engine: pmrt 104, Tires: stealth 003, shinko
2003 Victory V92C CC: 11.100 @ 123.090
Torch, Engine: Freedom,
2003 Victory V92C : 11.130 @ 123.050
Jethro, Engine: Victory, Supercharger: NO Turbos: NO Tires: Avon
2001 Victory V92C PMRT 104 ci: 11.177 @ 121.670
dave koehmstedt, Engine: pmrt 104,
2003 Victory V92C CC Freedom motor: 11.180 @ 118.970
Torch, Engine: By Lloydz,
2003 Victory V92C Classic Cruiser: 12.315 @ 108.640
Fred Bierer, Engine: 100 cu.in, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a
2001 Victory V92C bike/rider weight 950#: 12.353 @ 105.780
dasve koehmstedt, Engine: pmrt100, Tires: metz 880
2001 Victory V92C : 12.453 @ 111.850
dave koehmstedt, Engine: pmrt 100, Tires: metz 880
2003 Victory V92C Classic Cruiser: 13.119 @ 99.350
Fred E. Bierer,
2003 Victory V92C classic curiser: 13.494 @ 96.010
Roy Howdyshell, Engine: 92c,
2004 Volkswagen Bora 1.8T 180hp: 14.430 @ 96.000
Revil, Engine: Stock, Turbos: Stock Tires: Yokohama a. drive
2004 GMC Yukon XL Denali: 14.932 @ 91.200
Doug Beachem, Engine: GMC 6.0L, Supercharger: Lingenfelter Tires: Michelin Pilot
2001 Volkswagen Bora GLS: 15.080 @ 101.443
Mandee Gilbo, Engine: 2.0L 8V, Tires: Hankook Optimo 405
2005 GMC Yukon XL Denali: 15.965 @ 86.270
Stephen F. Selden,