This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
100% Authentic & Genuine Walbro/ TI Automotive. In tank 400 LPH high pressure fuel pump withinstallation kit
* 1 x Walbro F90000262 internal HP RACING fuel pump * 1 xInstallation kit Pictured ( fuel strainer, fuel hose,harness pigtail, 2 clamps, 2 wire connectors) **** Don't be fooled by just getting just a strainer as an installation kit or undersized strainer!!!**** This pump kit is sold in bulk packaging.
The F90000262 requires modifications to system wiring, fuel lines and the fuel module, and
The innovative design of the DCSS 39/50 features a single impeller with two parallel rows of turbine
Designed for high performance engines exceeding 500hp.
Designed for gasoline applications. ( For E85 you need pump F90000267. see my other listing)
The blades feed two high-pressure pumping channels, as opposed to a conventional single-stage pump that uses an impeller with a single row of blades at its outer edge. This innovative design results in improved hot fuel flow, as well as minimal noise and current use, resulting in efficiency that’s 20 percent higher than conventional pumps.
* FREE SHIPPING IN USA. (1-3 Days) PRIORITY MAIL!!!
***** U.S.A. PRIORITYEXPRESS MAIL OPTION*****USPS DOES NOT GUARANTEE OVERNIGHT SERVICE ABOUT 80 PERCENTARRIVE NEXT DAY. THIS IS THE POST OFFICE NOT ME!!!!YOU ALSO NEED TO SIGN FOR DELIVERY ON EXPRESS OPTION. ****** ATTENTION INTERNATIONAL BUYERS****** ***** INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING EXPRESS MAIL.. NOW AT DISCOUNTED RATE!!!! *****
Shipping via USPS EMS (International Express Mail):
- International Express Mailhasbetter tracking thanPriority Mail butthere still may be periods where there are no updates to the tracking information.
- Shipping time normally takes 7-21 Business days in most cases, but have seen it take as long as 30 days due to some country's customs.
- This quote is transit time ONLY and does NOT include the time it takes for the Customs Agency of your country to handle and process your shipment. Depending on the country in which you are located, their processing schedule, it may take up to 30 days for your shipment to arrive to you. We have no control over this time, please check with your local Customs Agency for more details.
- All packages are fully insured, if the package is suspected to be lost in transit, there is a minimum waiting period of 45 days from the date of shipment before a claim can be made and a replacement item reshipped.
- There may be customs, duties, taxes or other charges imposed by your local governing body or Customs Agency when you receive your shipment. You are responsible for the payment of these charges when the shipment arrives, these are NOT included in the purchase price.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1948 Fiat Altered : 6.830 @ 204.000
Hutchison/Petinatto, Engine: 505 Chevrolet, Supercharger: 10-71 high helix retro
1972 Chevrolet Monte Carlo : 7.559 @ 190.122
Matt H., Engine: 467ci HRE-built chevy big block, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a
1948 Fiat Altered : 7.643 @ 173.450
CRAIG FULMER, Engine: 400 CHEV SMALL BLOCK, Supercharger: DYERS 8-71 Tires: HOOSIER
1937 Fiat Altered AA/A: 7.770 @ 173.770
Andy Applegate, Engine: 439 chevy, Supercharger: BDS 871
1948 Fiat Altered : 8.370 @ 164.290
Mike Nelson, Engine: 500ci Ford,
1937 Fiat Altered blown fuel altered: 8.540 @ 172.440
bill wardall, Engine: SBC, Supercharger: 6-71 Turbos: N/A Tires: YES
1986 Chevrolet Monte Carlo ss: 8.601 @ 157.780
mark, Engine: 5?? ci, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 29.5 10.5w
1985 Chevrolet Monte Carlo ss: 8.740 @ 155.650
john, Engine: 447 ci sbc, Supercharger: x Turbos: x Tires: hoosier
1979 Chevrolet Monte Carlo : 9.180 @ 148.310
Anthony Randle, Engine: 454, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: hoosier
1986 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS: 9.586 @ 144.630
Mark Preston, Engine: 498 BBC, Tires: Hoosier Drag Radial 315-60's
1972 Chevrolet Monte Carlo : 9.634 @ 141.500
Jon Rutledge, Engine: 565 NA, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: goodyear/Hoosiers
1981 Chevrolet Monte Carlo LS: 9.912 @ 135.140
ELIO LADICANI, Engine: 388 Stroker, Tires: 10.5
1985 Chevrolet Monte Carlo : 9.919 @ 145.000
Rob Rosenberg, Engine: R&R 540 BBC, Supercharger: na Turbos: na Tires: 29.5X11.5 Hoosier Quick Time Pros
1970 Chevrolet Monte Carlo : 9.940 @ 133.000
chris crusse, Engine: 489 big block, Tires: 29.5-10.5 mickey thompson
1984 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS: 10.059 @ 131.550
Mark Hensley, Engine: 355, Supercharger: NO Turbos: NO Tires: M/T 29.5-9-15
1982 Chevrolet Monte Carlo : 10.340 @ 132.100
zac, Engine: 361 sbc, Tires: M/T E/T 29.5
1985 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS: 10.520 @ 127.080
Carlos E Otero, Engine: 406, Tires: 28.0-10.5-15
1979 Chevrolet Monte Carlo : 10.704 @ 128.670
oliver Krautberger, Engine: 383 small block, Tires: F: Hoosier 23x5x15 R: Hoosier 27x10,5x15
1984 Chevrolet Monte Carlo : 10.750 @ 126.320
Gerald, Engine: 383ci small block, Supercharger: ATI P1SC Procharger Tires: M/T ET Streets 30x11
1970 Chevrolet Monte Carlo : 10.771 @ 123.320
Jimmy Vokovan, Engine: 406 small block, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: 29.5 X10