This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
100% Authentic & Genuine Walbro/ TI Automotive. In tank 400 LPH high pressure fuel pump withinstallation kit
* 1 x Walbro F90000262 internal HP RACING fuel pump * 1 xInstallation kit Pictured ( fuel strainer, fuel hose,harness pigtail, 2 clamps, 2 wire connectors) **** Don't be fooled by just getting just a strainer as an installation kit or undersized strainer!!!**** This pump kit is sold in bulk packaging.
The F90000262 requires modifications to system wiring, fuel lines and the fuel module, and
The innovative design of the DCSS 39/50 features a single impeller with two parallel rows of turbine
Designed for high performance engines exceeding 500hp.
Designed for gasoline applications. ( For E85 you need pump F90000267. see my other listing)
The blades feed two high-pressure pumping channels, as opposed to a conventional single-stage pump that uses an impeller with a single row of blades at its outer edge. This innovative design results in improved hot fuel flow, as well as minimal noise and current use, resulting in efficiency that’s 20 percent higher than conventional pumps.
* FREE SHIPPING IN USA. (1-3 Days) PRIORITY MAIL!!!
***** U.S.A. PRIORITYEXPRESS MAIL OPTION*****USPS DOES NOT GUARANTEE OVERNIGHT SERVICE ABOUT 80 PERCENTARRIVE NEXT DAY. THIS IS THE POST OFFICE NOT ME!!!!YOU ALSO NEED TO SIGN FOR DELIVERY ON EXPRESS OPTION. ****** ATTENTION INTERNATIONAL BUYERS****** ***** INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING EXPRESS MAIL.. NOW AT DISCOUNTED RATE!!!! *****
Shipping via USPS EMS (International Express Mail):
- International Express Mailhasbetter tracking thanPriority Mail butthere still may be periods where there are no updates to the tracking information.
- Shipping time normally takes 7-21 Business days in most cases, but have seen it take as long as 30 days due to some country's customs.
- This quote is transit time ONLY and does NOT include the time it takes for the Customs Agency of your country to handle and process your shipment. Depending on the country in which you are located, their processing schedule, it may take up to 30 days for your shipment to arrive to you. We have no control over this time, please check with your local Customs Agency for more details.
- All packages are fully insured, if the package is suspected to be lost in transit, there is a minimum waiting period of 45 days from the date of shipment before a claim can be made and a replacement item reshipped.
- There may be customs, duties, taxes or other charges imposed by your local governing body or Customs Agency when you receive your shipment. You are responsible for the payment of these charges when the shipment arrives, these are NOT included in the purchase price.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2005 Chrysler ME Four-Twelve-412 : 10.610 @ 136.010
NA, Engine: V12, Turbos: Quad Turbo
1998 Isuzu I-Mark rs: 11.300 @ 127.000
mike kuriger, Engine: 1.8 4 cylinder, Turbos: t3/t4
1989 Isuzu I-Mark rs: 11.300 @ 125.000
michael kuriger, Engine: 1.8, Turbos: t3/t4 Tires: 26x8 slicks
2009 Toyota Camry SE: 13.800 @ 103.640
SCOTT, Engine: 3.5 V6,
1994 Volvo 850 T: 13.890 @ 103.710
Trent, Engine: 2.3, Turbos: GT3071R Tires: P205/60R16
2008 Toyota Camry LE: 14.090 @ 98.230
2000 Toyota Camry LE: 14.113 @ 101.290
Josh T., Engine: 1MZ-FE, Supercharger: TRD M62 S/C Tires: All Season 225/60/15
1999 Toyota Camry : 14.143 @ 98.910
gLok, Engine: 1MZ-FE 3.0 litre V6, Tires: Sumitomo HTRZ-II 215/45R17
2007 Toyota Camry SE: 14.347 @ 97.380
2010 Toyota Camry SE V6: 14.380 @ 98.990
2009 Toyota Camry : 14.444 @ 100.013
1994 Volvo 850 Turbo: 14.488 @ 111.140
Trent, Engine: 2.3 litre, Turbos: GT3071R Tires: P205/50ZR16
2001 Toyota Camry : 14.519 @ 101.000
Joel, Engine: 1MZ-FE 3.0 litre V6, Tires: Fuzion Z-Rated 225-45-17
2000 Toyota Camry : 14.600 @ 100.000
beast, Engine: 1MZ-FE 3.0 litre V6,
2007 Toyota Camry SE: 14.610 @ 97.020
NA, Tires: Toyo Proxes J33
1999 Toyota Camry LE V6: 15.085 @ 89.720
1997 Toyota Camry LE: 15.602 @ 87.270
Franklin, Engine: 1MZ-FE, Tires: good year
1996 Toyota Camry XLE V6: 15.917 @ 94.680
Nam, Engine: 3.0L 1MZ-Fe, Supercharger: None Turbos: None Tires: Kuhmo Ecsta 711
1995 Toyota Camry : 16.123 @ 81.000
Christa S., Engine: Toyota 2400 (2.4)l,
2012 Toyota Camry SE: 16.300 @ 88.110
ET, Engine: Dohc 16v - valve inline 4: 178 horsepower, Tires: Turanza EL400 02 P215/55R-17 93V M+S