This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
100% Authentic & Genuine Walbro/ TI Automotive. In tank 400 LPH high pressure fuel pump withinstallation kit
* 1 x Walbro F90000262 internal HP RACING fuel pump * 1 xInstallation kit Pictured ( fuel strainer, fuel hose,harness pigtail, 2 clamps, 2 wire connectors) **** Don't be fooled by just getting just a strainer as an installation kit or undersized strainer!!!**** This pump kit is sold in bulk packaging.
The F90000262 requires modifications to system wiring, fuel lines and the fuel module, and
The innovative design of the DCSS 39/50 features a single impeller with two parallel rows of turbine
Designed for high performance engines exceeding 500hp.
Designed for gasoline applications. ( For E85 you need pump F90000267. see my other listing)
The blades feed two high-pressure pumping channels, as opposed to a conventional single-stage pump that uses an impeller with a single row of blades at its outer edge. This innovative design results in improved hot fuel flow, as well as minimal noise and current use, resulting in efficiency that’s 20 percent higher than conventional pumps.
* FREE SHIPPING IN USA. (1-3 Days) PRIORITY MAIL!!!
***** U.S.A. PRIORITYEXPRESS MAIL OPTION*****USPS DOES NOT GUARANTEE OVERNIGHT SERVICE ABOUT 80 PERCENTARRIVE NEXT DAY. THIS IS THE POST OFFICE NOT ME!!!!YOU ALSO NEED TO SIGN FOR DELIVERY ON EXPRESS OPTION. ****** ATTENTION INTERNATIONAL BUYERS****** ***** INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING EXPRESS MAIL.. NOW AT DISCOUNTED RATE!!!! *****
Shipping via USPS EMS (International Express Mail):
- International Express Mailhasbetter tracking thanPriority Mail butthere still may be periods where there are no updates to the tracking information.
- Shipping time normally takes 7-21 Business days in most cases, but have seen it take as long as 30 days due to some country's customs.
- This quote is transit time ONLY and does NOT include the time it takes for the Customs Agency of your country to handle and process your shipment. Depending on the country in which you are located, their processing schedule, it may take up to 30 days for your shipment to arrive to you. We have no control over this time, please check with your local Customs Agency for more details.
- All packages are fully insured, if the package is suspected to be lost in transit, there is a minimum waiting period of 45 days from the date of shipment before a claim can be made and a replacement item reshipped.
- There may be customs, duties, taxes or other charges imposed by your local governing body or Customs Agency when you receive your shipment. You are responsible for the payment of these charges when the shipment arrives, these are NOT included in the purchase price.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1997 Volvo 850 T-5 : 13.791 @ 100.880
Jason Frantz, Engine: Stock 2.3L, Turbos: Stock TD04HL-15G Tires: 205/55-16 All Seasons
1995 Volvo 850 T-5 : 13.909 @ 106.100
Benjamin, Engine: 2.3 L Inline 5, Turbos: Td04hl-16t Tires: Wanli 225/45/17
2008 Jaguar Super V8 : 14.010 @ 104.210
NA, Tires: Pirelli P6 Four Season
1995 Volvo 850 T-5 : 14.177 @ 97.510
Metropolitan Motors, Engine: 2.3L Turbo I5, Turbos: 16T
1995 Volvo 850 T-5 : 14.210 @ 99.900
Kelvin, Engine: stock 400,000kms, Turbos: kinugawa 20T 9 blade turbine
1995 Volvo 850 T-5 Turbo: 14.317 @ 95.000
Jonathan, Engine: 2.3L Turbo, Turbos: stock turbo
1997 Volvo 850 T-5 : 14.317 @ 95.230
Jason Frantz, Engine: 2.3L Inline 5, Turbos: Stock 15G
1995 Volvo 850 T-5 : 14.925 @ 90.620
Jackson, Engine: stock, Turbos: 15G - 180k miles Tires: 205/50
1996 Volvo 850 T-5 : 15.000 @ 89.000
Gunnar H., Engine: B5204T, Supercharger: non Turbos: 16T Tires: stock
1996 Volvo 850 T-5 Estate: 15.257 @ 94.850
Justin, Engine: 2319cc, Supercharger: No Turbos: Mitsubishi 15G Tires: 215/45/17 Vredestein Sportrac 2
1995 Volvo 850 T-5 : 15.648 @ 92.580
GIB, Engine: B5234T, Turbos: TD04-16 Tires: 205/60 F 195/60 R
1994 Volvo 850 T-5 : 15.897 @ 89.220
Joe Gerdom, Engine: 2.3L Turbo, Turbos: Mitsu 15G