This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
100% Authentic & Genuine Walbro/ TI Automotive. In tank 400 LPH high pressure fuel pump withinstallation kit
* 1 x Walbro F90000262 internal HP RACING fuel pump * 1 xInstallation kit Pictured ( fuel strainer, fuel hose,harness pigtail, 2 clamps, 2 wire connectors) **** Don't be fooled by just getting just a strainer as an installation kit or undersized strainer!!!**** This pump kit is sold in bulk packaging.
The F90000262 requires modifications to system wiring, fuel lines and the fuel module, and
The innovative design of the DCSS 39/50 features a single impeller with two parallel rows of turbine
Designed for high performance engines exceeding 500hp.
Designed for gasoline applications. ( For E85 you need pump F90000267. see my other listing)
The blades feed two high-pressure pumping channels, as opposed to a conventional single-stage pump that uses an impeller with a single row of blades at its outer edge. This innovative design results in improved hot fuel flow, as well as minimal noise and current use, resulting in efficiency that’s 20 percent higher than conventional pumps.
* FREE SHIPPING IN USA. (1-3 Days) PRIORITY MAIL!!!
***** U.S.A. PRIORITYEXPRESS MAIL OPTION*****USPS DOES NOT GUARANTEE OVERNIGHT SERVICE ABOUT 80 PERCENTARRIVE NEXT DAY. THIS IS THE POST OFFICE NOT ME!!!!YOU ALSO NEED TO SIGN FOR DELIVERY ON EXPRESS OPTION. ****** ATTENTION INTERNATIONAL BUYERS****** ***** INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING EXPRESS MAIL.. NOW AT DISCOUNTED RATE!!!! *****
Shipping via USPS EMS (International Express Mail):
- International Express Mailhasbetter tracking thanPriority Mail butthere still may be periods where there are no updates to the tracking information.
- Shipping time normally takes 7-21 Business days in most cases, but have seen it take as long as 30 days due to some country's customs.
- This quote is transit time ONLY and does NOT include the time it takes for the Customs Agency of your country to handle and process your shipment. Depending on the country in which you are located, their processing schedule, it may take up to 30 days for your shipment to arrive to you. We have no control over this time, please check with your local Customs Agency for more details.
- All packages are fully insured, if the package is suspected to be lost in transit, there is a minimum waiting period of 45 days from the date of shipment before a claim can be made and a replacement item reshipped.
- There may be customs, duties, taxes or other charges imposed by your local governing body or Customs Agency when you receive your shipment. You are responsible for the payment of these charges when the shipment arrives, these are NOT included in the purchase price.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1999 Toyota Solara SLE TRD Supercharger: 13.046 @ 113.180
Gabe Potter/Joe Bailer, Engine: 3.1L 1mz-fe v6, Supercharger: TRD M62 S/C 2.2 Tires: 235/60/15
2002 Toyota Solara se: 13.250 @ 109.950
Paul, Engine: 2.4 VVT-I, Turbos: Custom Turbonetics for scion tc Tires: Pirelli P Zero Corsa
2008 Jaguar Super V8 : 14.010 @ 104.210
NA, Tires: Pirelli P6 Four Season
1999 Toyota Solara SE: 14.464 @ 96.750
Josh, Engine: 1MZ-FE, Supercharger: TRD Tires: Nitto
2002 Toyota Solara SE V6: 14.700 @ 95.000
Mike Robles, Engine: 1MZFE, Supercharger: TRD supercharger
2004 Toyota Solara SE Turbo: 14.790 @ 93.230
Tact Takagi, Engine: 2az-fe, Turbos: Turbonetics
2006 Toyota Solara SE V6 Sport: 14.816 @ 92.193
Sebas007, Engine: 3MZ (stock), Tires: Toyo T1-R
1999 Toyota Solara Se V6: 14.890 @ 96.400
Adam E, Engine: 3.0L V6,
1999 Toyota Solara SE V6: 15.235 @ 91.630
Benoit Lefebvre (mox), Engine: 1MZ-FE,
2004 Toyota Solara Convertible: 15.300 @ 90.900
2004 Toyota Solara SLE Convertible: 15.600 @ 91.000
2000 Toyota Solara SE V6: 15.669 @ 88.700
Calvin, Engine: 3.0L DOHC 24 Valve, Tires: Falken Ziex 512
2000 Toyota Solara SE V6: 15.830 @ 86.000
Ed, Engine: 3.0L V6, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: Dunlop SP-Sport A2
1999 Toyota Solara : 16.208 @ 85.078
Chris Ly, Engine: 1MZ-FE 3.0L V6, Tires: Kumho ECSTA Supra 712 205/55, 20lbs
1999 Toyota Solara SE V6: 16.218 @ 85.000
Mike, Engine: 3.0L, Tires: Potenza G 009 205 60R 16
1995 Pontiac Trans Sport : 18.235 @ 74.110
Daniel Richards, Engine: Buick L27 (3.8L V6), Tires: 205-65-15 street tires, 25 psi