This item has been shown 132 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
in Title & Description
PayPal with Any
VW GOLF MK3 STAINLESS CATBACK EXHAUST PIPE 3.5" MUFFLER TIP+2.8L MANIFOLD HEADER
- 100% brand new, Never been tried or installed
- Stainless Steel Catback
- Made Out of High Quality T-304 Stainless Steel
- Optimize Torque In The Low To Mid Speed Range, Helps Smooth The Exhaust Flow
- Smooth and Deep Tone Sound, Which Helps Smooth The Exhaust Flow
- Muffler features3.5"Exhaust Tip
- Inlet / Piping Diameter: 2" / 2.5"
- Necessary bolts, gaskets and mounting kits are included
- Stainless Steel Header:
- Made Out of High Quality T-304 Stainless Steel
- O2 Sensor Bung Insertion and Metal gasketincluded. Super light weight
- Add Instant Horsepower (10-15 hp)
- Inlet / Outlet size: 1.5" / 2.25"
- No instructions included, Professional installation is highly recommended
- 95 / 96 / 97 / 98 VW Volkswagen Golf Mk3VR6 Hatchback2.8L V6 SOHC Engine
Please Check with the Compatibility Chart for More Information
$0.00 - USA Domestic: (Within the US 48 states)
$99.98 - AK, HI, PR and PO Box
$99.98 - GU, VI, SAIPAN and Canada
$199.98 - International
Fixed Shipping Charges
FedEx, UPS, USPS
I will ship to:
USA Lower 48 states, Canada (We do NOT ship to APO/ FPO addresses)
8.75% for CA state buyers
Check-Out Now! Click the Pay Now button at the top of this listing to immediately proceed with our checkout and payment process. Please note that the Pay Now button is ONLY available after winning an sale or completing a Buy It Now purchase.
Check-Out Later If you do not choose to Check-Out now, you will be notified by via e-mail that you are the winning buyer. There is no need to contact us to arrange payment. We will automatically send you an e-mail within 24 hours of an sale closing. Our message will contain a link to our simple and secure checkout system, where you will be able to quickly and conveniently pay for your purchase. You may also continue purchasing additional items from our sales or store.
You have 5 days from the end of the first purchase to add additional items to your order. Make sure all of your sales have ended prior to checking out. All of your purchases will be consolidated into one checkout!
Shipping and Handling Charge
- What are the shipping method? All shipments are made via FedEx, UPS and United States Postal Service either by regular airmail (3-5 days) or Priority Mail (2-3 days) depending on the types of products purchased. Majority of our orders will be ship within 2 business days (mostly within 24hrs) (All mail transit time stated above is best estimated but not guaranteed.)
All shipments requires physical addresses, no PO Box address will be shipped.
- Shipping and handling (S&H) is not negotiable.
- Please use the CHECKOUT LINK right above of the sale to checkout.
- We accept PayPal only.
- We reserve the right to file Non-Paying buyer if payment is not received 10 days after the sale ended.
**We stand behind the products we sell. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, we'll be happy to process an exchange or refund the product less S&H within 30 Days of your purchase.
All return items will require a RMA number, which is given by our Customer Service Department only. Please allow 10-14 days for returns and exchange to be process.
- Please inspect all your order(s) upon receipt.
- All return items MUST be in brand new condition which means the item is never installed and kept in the original packaging, otherwise you will be subjected to a 20% restocking fee.
- We will not reship replacement(s) before we get a claim approval for the lost or stolen item(s) or the returned item from customers. In most cases, all shipping and handling fees are non-refundable, unless it has been approved by our Customer Service Department.
- Any item(s) that the buyer states as defective will be tested by our Returns Department, if there is no problems or errors found during testing, there will be a mandatory 20% restocking fee for the price of the item.
- Once the RMA# is issued, the buyer will have 30 days to return the item, if any items that is return after 30 days, the item(s) are subject for rejection. If the items are returned without an RMA#, we reserve the rights to reject the item or charge the buyer a 20% restocking fee.
- All items are brand new unless otherwise stated.
- PROFESSIONAL installation is highly recommended. Buyer assumes all risk on usage.
Have any questions or contact us about something you already purchased? We love to hear from you. For items already purchased, kindly include your item number for faster response time.
DPT Motorsport operates from Monday through Friday, 10 am to 6 pm (PST).
ATTENTION: We do not answer any emails over the weekend.
All emails will be replied in the order it was received the following business day.
Thank you for choosing DPT Motorsport and happy offerding.
© Copyright 2008 DPT Motorsport. All Rights Reserved. All Trademark & Logo, Property of their Respective Owners.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1991 Volkswagen Golf 19E: 8.657 @ 165.440
16Vampir, Engine: 1.8 16V, Turbos: GTX4202R Tires: 23x7.5
1989 Volkswagen Golf 19E: 10.006 @ 142.410
Boba, Engine: 2.0L 16V KR, Turbos: GT4094R
1991 Volkswagen Golf 2 GTI 19E: 10.371 @ 140.433
Boba, Engine: 1,8L 16V KR, Supercharger: Garrett GT40R Turbos: Single Turbo Tires: MT Drag
1990 Volkswagen Golf 1.8t 20v: 10.598 @ 134.570
James Hodson, Engine: 1.8t, Turbos: IHI VF34/20 Tires: M and H Racemaster slicks
1981 Volkswagen Golf 1.9 PDtdi: 10.793 @ 126.000
Fekete Tamás, Engine: 1.9 PDtdi, Turbos: Gyulaturbo Tires: MH racemaster
2004 Volkswagen Golf 1.8T: 10.855 @ 126.820
Casper, Engine: Modified 1.8 T, Supercharger: gReddy Turbos: Modified Stock Turbo Tires: Toyo
1991 Volkswagen Golf 19E: 10.880 @ 132.350
Boba, Engine: 2.0L 16V KR Turbo, Turbos: GT3582R Tires: Toyo Drag Slicks
1983 Volkswagen Golf MK1 G60: 12.094 @ 115.000
Holger Wentzel, Engine: 1.8l 8V-G60, Tires: MT 22.0/8.0-13
2011 Volkswagen Golf R20: 12.253 @ 111.850
Mohamed Faiz Rassool, Engine: 2.0 FSI, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: FACTORY K04
1987 Volkswagen Golf : 13.200 @ 110.000
John, Engine: 2035 cc 16v, Tires: yoko slicks
1982 Volkswagen Golf 1.9 PDTDI: 13.610 @ 108.060
Csaba Paróczai, Engine: 1900cm3 130Hp-pumpe-düse PdTdi, Turbos: KKK-BV50 Tires: 215/40R16street;185/55r15slick on track
2012 Volkswagen Golf R: 13.763 @ 103.270
1989 Volkswagen Golf mk2 vr6: 13.960 @ 98.920
Joel Babb, Tires: semi slicks
1989 Volkswagen Golf : 13.960 @ 98.200
Joel Babb, Tires: Avon Semi Slick
1992 Volkswagen Golf : 14.180 @ 95.903
Alex, Engine: Vr6, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: Toyo Proxes RA1
2012 Volkswagen Golf R: 14.210 @ 104.110
et, Engine: turbocharged and intercooled DOHC 16-valve inline-4,
1989 Volkswagen Golf MK2 Vr6: 14.350 @ 94.600
Joel Babb, Engine: VR6 Swop,
2001 Volkswagen Golf 1.8T: 14.400 @ 96.310
Scott, Engine: 1.8T, Tires: Kuhmo HP4 716 Allseason
1998 Volkswagen Golf GL: 14.443 @ 98.010
Jarboe, Engine: 2.0L, Supercharger: Neuspeed Roots Screw type Turbos: N/A Tires: WANLI
2001 Volkswagen Golf GLS: 14.480 @ 94.560
Voodoo, Engine: 1.8L, Turbos: K03S Tires: Bridgestone Fuzion ZRi