This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Two USA-Made Rear Glass Lift Supports
Highest Quality Struts • Shocks • Rods • Arm Props • Gas Springs • Meets or Exceeds OE Specifications
Do it Yourself Simply • Instructions Included • Easy Install with Simple Tools
Ready for Replacement • Technical Support Available
Fits the Following Applications:
Replaces lift supports with a 10 mm ball socket rod connector, and a 10 mm ball socket tube connector.
Replaces lift supports with extended length between 19.5 inches and 20.5 inches.
Replaces lift supports with a force between 20 lbs and 29 lbs.
1994-1996 Honda Passport DX
1994-2002 Honda Passport EX
1994-2002 Honda Passport LX
1999-2000 Isuzu Amigo
1991-2004 Isuzu Rodeo
Strong Arm # 4644, 4644
Covered by Manufacturer Warranty »
One Business Day Handling Time
USA-Based Strong Arm is an Original Equipment Supplier for many Foreign & Domestic Companies.
Lift supports are pressurized cylinders that are used to support hoods, hatches, trunks, rear window glass, and more. Gas-filled, these hydraulic rods lose power over time and need to be replaced. Quality Strong Arm struts are custom engineered and manufactured beyond industry standards to provide smoother operation and longer-lasting performance as opposed to competing and no-name-brand lift supports. These are the product of amazing American Craftsmanship.For best results, we recommend you replace lift supports in pairs when applicable.
Gas-charged Lift Supports are also known as struts, shocks, props, dampers, hydraulic cylinders, gas springs, gas props, pressure cylinders, gas cylinders, support arms, arm props, and more.
Information for Buyers
FAQ & Common Terms
- Left & Right is the orientation when sitting in the car. Left indicates Driver's side, Right Passenger's side.
- New Take-Off (NTO) means a quality, low-cost OEM part in like-new condition. See More »
- New Old Stock (NOS) means a fully-functioning, still-new item which may be dusty from storage. See More »
- Special Order Items require additional handling time & have higher restocking fees. See More »
- Oversized Items require special handling and may cost more to ship or take longer to be delivered. See More »
- Payment Delays Unpaid item grievances are initiated within 14 days when payment has not been made. Payment may still be made after grievance is initiated, and will cancel the grievance.
- Adjustments or Cancellations can be made without penalty as long as item has not yet shipped; just contact us!
- Item Arrives Damaged Please preserve the package, take a photo if possible, and contact us as soon as possible. See More »
- Lost Package If you suspect your package is lost, contact us so we can investigate or send a replacement.
Quality Assurance, Returns & Warranty
- Returns & Exchanges Accepted for any reason within 30 days for unused & unaltered products. Fees may apply.
- To Initate a Return or Exchange, contact us BEFORE shipping & please read our full return policy: See More »
- This Item has a Warranty: One year against manufacturer's defects. Initiate a Claim »
- Free Shipping, when advertised, is only for destinations within the contiguous US. All other destinations must pay additional fees.
- Shipping Speed upgraded by request. We reserve the right to change method with comparable speed without notice. See More »
- Handling Time may be longer for special-order items and items bound for international and non-contiguous destinations.
- Special Requests accomodated whenever possible, but directions such as "Leave on Porch" should be directed to your delivery person.
- Backorders may occur. We can confirm stock any time on request. In the event of a backorder, we will contact you promptly.
- Hours Live customer service is available Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm EST, excluding US National Holidays.
- Email should be directed through 's "Ask a Question" link. Responses within one business day.
- Phone calls should be directed to 888-533-9119 (Toll Free).
Visit StoreFavorite SellerContact UsView Policies
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2006 Subaru Forester XT: 11.639 @ 126.450
The Head, Engine: 2.5L - Darton sleeves, Turbos: Perrin GT35R Tires: Goodyear GS-D3 225/50-17
2006 Subaru Forester XT: 11.890 @ 121.280
the head, Engine: 2.5L, Turbos: turbochargers.com Frank 50 Tires: Goodyear GS-D3 225/50-17
2006 Subaru Forester XT: 12.002 @ 114.430
the head, Turbos: Turbochargers.com Frank 50 Tires: Goodyear GS-D3
2006 Subaru Forester FXT: 12.230 @ 115.870
The Head, Turbos: Frank 50 Tires: Goodyear GS-D3 225/50-17
2006 Subaru Forester XT: 12.299 @ 112.660
The Head, Turbos: FP Green Tires: 225/50-17 GS-D3 Goodyears
2006 Subaru Forester XT: 12.485 @ 111.760
the head, Engine: stock, Turbos: FP Green Tires: Michelin PS2 225/45-17
2007 Subaru Forester XT: 12.550 @ 112.610
Greg, Turbos: IHI vf34 Tires: Dunlop Star spec 245/45/17
2004 Subaru Forester XT: 12.657 @ 108.660
Vortmax, Engine: 2.5 H4, Turbos: VF39
2007 Subaru Forester Sports XT: 12.982 @ 106.720
Greg, Engine: EJ255, Turbos: IHI VF34 Tires: Yokohama S-Drives 235/50/17
2007 Subaru Forester Sports XT: 13.065 @ 106.200
Greg, Engine: EJ255, Turbos: vf34 Tires: 225/55/17 Goodyear Assurance TT
2004 Subaru Forester XT: 13.088 @ 106.990
Jeff, Engine: EJ255, Turbos: VF30 Tires: 245/45-17 Falken FK-451
2004 Subaru Forester XT: 13.224 @ 106.150
Aleksey, Turbos: TD06H-16G turbo
2004 Subaru Forester XTi: 13.272 @ 103.790
Fong Vang, Engine: stock, Supercharger: -- Turbos: VF39 (stock sti) Tires: stock
2005 Subaru Forester XT: 13.367 @ 103.210
drvrswntd, Turbos: vf34 Tires: Toyo P4
2004 Subaru Forester XT: 13.445 @ 102.660
mo_boost, Engine: Stock 2.5L, Turbos: TD05-16G(Big) Tires: Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 225/50/17
2004 Subaru Forester XT: 13.787 @ 97.640
Peaty, Engine: 2.5L Turbo H4, Turbos: TDO4 (OEM) Tires: Falken Ziex ZE-512
2004 Subaru Forester : 13.800 @ 99.700
Ben Sabelhaus, Engine: 2.5 litre horizontally opposed 4 cylinder, Turbos: Single Mitsubishi TD04L Tires: Yokohama Geo-lander G900
2006 Subaru Forester XT: 13.822 @ 97.440
2004 Subaru Forester XT: 13.825 @ 99.740
Fuquad, Engine: Stock 2.5, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: IHI VF-43 Tires: Bridgestone Potenza RE070
2008 Lexus GS460 : 13.910 @ 103.110