This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Two USA-Made Rear Glass Lift Supports
Highest Quality Struts • Shocks • Rods • Arm Props • Gas Springs • Meets or Exceeds OE Specifications
Do it Yourself Simply • Instructions Included • Easy Install with Simple Tools
Ready for Replacement • Technical Support Available
Fits the Following Applications:
Replaces lift supports with a 10 mm ball socket rod connector, and a 10 mm ball socket tube connector.
Replaces lift supports with extended length between 19.5 inches and 20.5 inches.
Replaces lift supports with a force between 20 lbs and 29 lbs.
1994-1996 Honda Passport DX
1994-2002 Honda Passport EX
1994-2002 Honda Passport LX
1999-2000 Isuzu Amigo
1991-2004 Isuzu Rodeo
Strong Arm # 4644, 4644
Covered by Manufacturer Warranty »
One Business Day Handling Time
USA-Based Strong Arm is an Original Equipment Supplier for many Foreign & Domestic Companies.
Lift supports are pressurized cylinders that are used to support hoods, hatches, trunks, rear window glass, and more. Gas-filled, these hydraulic rods lose power over time and need to be replaced. Quality Strong Arm struts are custom engineered and manufactured beyond industry standards to provide smoother operation and longer-lasting performance as opposed to competing and no-name-brand lift supports. These are the product of amazing American Craftsmanship.For best results, we recommend you replace lift supports in pairs when applicable.
Gas-charged Lift Supports are also known as struts, shocks, props, dampers, hydraulic cylinders, gas springs, gas props, pressure cylinders, gas cylinders, support arms, arm props, and more.
Information for Buyers
FAQ & Common Terms
- Left & Right is the orientation when sitting in the car. Left indicates Driver's side, Right Passenger's side.
- New Take-Off (NTO) means a quality, low-cost OEM part in like-new condition. See More »
- New Old Stock (NOS) means a fully-functioning, still-new item which may be dusty from storage. See More »
- Special Order Items require additional handling time & have higher restocking fees. See More »
- Oversized Items require special handling and may cost more to ship or take longer to be delivered. See More »
- Payment Delays Unpaid item grievances are initiated within 14 days when payment has not been made. Payment may still be made after grievance is initiated, and will cancel the grievance.
- Adjustments or Cancellations can be made without penalty as long as item has not yet shipped; just contact us!
- Item Arrives Damaged Please preserve the package, take a photo if possible, and contact us as soon as possible. See More »
- Lost Package If you suspect your package is lost, contact us so we can investigate or send a replacement.
Quality Assurance, Returns & Warranty
- Returns & Exchanges Accepted for any reason within 30 days for unused & unaltered products. Fees may apply.
- To Initate a Return or Exchange, contact us BEFORE shipping & please read our full return policy: See More »
- This Item has a Warranty: One year against manufacturer's defects. Initiate a Claim »
- Free Shipping, when advertised, is only for destinations within the contiguous US. All other destinations must pay additional fees.
- Shipping Speed upgraded by request. We reserve the right to change method with comparable speed without notice. See More »
- Handling Time may be longer for special-order items and items bound for international and non-contiguous destinations.
- Special Requests accomodated whenever possible, but directions such as "Leave on Porch" should be directed to your delivery person.
- Backorders may occur. We can confirm stock any time on request. In the event of a backorder, we will contact you promptly.
- Hours Live customer service is available Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm EST, excluding US National Holidays.
- Email should be directed through 's "Ask a Question" link. Responses within one business day.
- Phone calls should be directed to 888-533-9119 (Toll Free).
Visit StoreFavorite SellerContact UsView Policies
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1971 Ford Torino GT: 9.956 @ 135.540
Harold Paratestes, Engine: 429 Cobra Jet, Tires: 29.5-11.50-15 M/T slcks
1972 Ford Torino Gran Wagon: 10.230 @ 131.100
Frank Giallonardo, Engine: 545, Tires: MT
1972 Ford Torino Gran Torino Sport: 10.339 @ 134.050
Mark Gubinski, Engine: 514 Crate, Tires: Hoosier
1976 Ford Torino : 10.580 @ 125.500
Brian Krieger, Engine: 521cu. in. BB Ford, Supercharger: never Turbos: none Tires: Hoosier Drag Radials
1972 Ford Torino Gran Torino Sport: 11.422 @ 120.560
Chris Gubinski, Engine: 472, Tires: Hoosier
1972 Ford Torino GTS: 11.440 @ 114.830
Richard Phelan, Engine: 466, Tires: Rear 15x28x10.5 M/T ET DRAG & ET FRONT DRAG
1976 Ford Torino Starsky and Hutch: 11.494 @ 115.520
David Kirwan, Engine: Roush 588R, Supercharger: No Turbos: No Tires: ET Drag 26x10.5
1976 Ford Torino Gran Torino Starsky & Hutch: 11.527 @ 117.860
Jim Williams, Engine: 545, Supercharger: zip Turbos: zero Tires: 275/60 MT drag radials
1972 Ford Torino Sport: 11.552 @ 118.120
Chris Marko, Engine: 472, Tires: Hoosier
1991 Dodge Spirit R/T: 11.680 @ 120.890
Wallace White, Engine: 2.2 DOHC, Turbos: Turbonetics T3T4 50 trim stage 2
1991 Dodge Spirit R/T: 11.680 @ 120.890
Wallace White, Engine: 2.2 DOHC, Turbos: T3/T4 50 trim
1973 Ford Torino Brougham: 11.684 @ 114.677
Scott Davis, Engine: 460, Tires: M/T Drag / Moroso fronts
1969 Ford Torino GT Fastback: 11.790 @ 119.900
Paul McLaughlin, Engine: 351 Windsor Stroked to 408ci, Tires: BFG Drag Radial 275-50-15
1970 Ford Torino Cobra: 11.870 @ 116.330
Arnold Tomlinson, Engine: 429 Cobrajet, Tires: 28 10.5 M/T Street ET
1968 Ford Torino GT: 11.966 @ 113.220
Brandon, Engine: 390FE, Tires: Mickey tompson et streets
1972 Ford Torino Gran Torino Sport Fastback: 12.134 @ 111.950
2002 Seat Ibiza Sport TDI: 12.731 @ 111.344
Koromsport, Engine: 1.9 PDTDI Diesel, Engine code ASZ, Turbos: Garrett GT2260V mod. Tires: Toyo R888
2004 Seat Ibiza Cupra TDI: 12.803 @ 107.470
MasterDriver, Engine: 1896ccm PD TDI, Tires: Toyo R888
1973 Ford Torino sport fastback: 12.849 @ 106.580
Ian O'Connor, Engine: 393 Clevland!, Supercharger: nope Turbos: never Tires: M/T 28x10.5-15
1971 Ford Torino : 12.905 @ 106.700
mike, Engine: 429, Tires: 26x10