This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Two USA-Made Rear Glass Lift Supports
Highest Quality Struts • Shocks • Rods • Arm Props • Gas Springs • Meets or Exceeds OE Specifications
Do it Yourself Simply • Instructions Included • Easy Install with Simple Tools
Ready for Replacement • Technical Support Available
Fits the Following Applications:
Replaces lift supports with a 10 mm ball socket rod connector, and a 10 mm ball socket tube connector.
Replaces lift supports with extended length between 19.5 inches and 20.5 inches.
Replaces lift supports with a force between 20 lbs and 29 lbs.
1994-1996 Honda Passport DX
1994-2002 Honda Passport EX
1994-2002 Honda Passport LX
1999-2000 Isuzu Amigo
1991-2004 Isuzu Rodeo
Strong Arm # 4644, 4644
Covered by Manufacturer Warranty »
One Business Day Handling Time
USA-Based Strong Arm is an Original Equipment Supplier for many Foreign & Domestic Companies.
Lift supports are pressurized cylinders that are used to support hoods, hatches, trunks, rear window glass, and more. Gas-filled, these hydraulic rods lose power over time and need to be replaced. Quality Strong Arm struts are custom engineered and manufactured beyond industry standards to provide smoother operation and longer-lasting performance as opposed to competing and no-name-brand lift supports. These are the product of amazing American Craftsmanship.For best results, we recommend you replace lift supports in pairs when applicable.
Gas-charged Lift Supports are also known as struts, shocks, props, dampers, hydraulic cylinders, gas springs, gas props, pressure cylinders, gas cylinders, support arms, arm props, and more.
Information for Buyers
FAQ & Common Terms
- Left & Right is the orientation when sitting in the car. Left indicates Driver's side, Right Passenger's side.
- New Take-Off (NTO) means a quality, low-cost OEM part in like-new condition. See More »
- New Old Stock (NOS) means a fully-functioning, still-new item which may be dusty from storage. See More »
- Special Order Items require additional handling time & have higher restocking fees. See More »
- Oversized Items require special handling and may cost more to ship or take longer to be delivered. See More »
- Payment Delays Unpaid item grievances are initiated within 14 days when payment has not been made. Payment may still be made after grievance is initiated, and will cancel the grievance.
- Adjustments or Cancellations can be made without penalty as long as item has not yet shipped; just contact us!
- Item Arrives Damaged Please preserve the package, take a photo if possible, and contact us as soon as possible. See More »
- Lost Package If you suspect your package is lost, contact us so we can investigate or send a replacement.
Quality Assurance, Returns & Warranty
- Returns & Exchanges Accepted for any reason within 30 days for unused & unaltered products. Fees may apply.
- To Initate a Return or Exchange, contact us BEFORE shipping & please read our full return policy: See More »
- This Item has a Warranty: One year against manufacturer's defects. Initiate a Claim »
- Free Shipping, when advertised, is only for destinations within the contiguous US. All other destinations must pay additional fees.
- Shipping Speed upgraded by request. We reserve the right to change method with comparable speed without notice. See More »
- Handling Time may be longer for special-order items and items bound for international and non-contiguous destinations.
- Special Requests accomodated whenever possible, but directions such as "Leave on Porch" should be directed to your delivery person.
- Backorders may occur. We can confirm stock any time on request. In the event of a backorder, we will contact you promptly.
- Hours Live customer service is available Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm EST, excluding US National Holidays.
- Email should be directed through 's "Ask a Question" link. Responses within one business day.
- Phone calls should be directed to 888-533-9119 (Toll Free).
Visit StoreFavorite SellerContact UsView Policies
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2004 Toyota Celica : 6.980 @ 200.890
Luis Corujo, Engine: Paradise Racing built 2RZ-FE, Turbos: Borgwarner S500SX
2004 Toyota Celica GTS: 7.210 @ 192.850
Luis Corujo, Engine: 2RZ-FE, Turbos: 80mm Bullseye Power Tires: Goodyear 32X14.5X15
1979 Toyota Celica gt: 10.600 @ 126.000
benitos, Engine: 7mgte, Turbos: t04s Tires: slicks
1984 Toyota Celica XT: 10.910 @ 130.000
Loay Abdulrahman, Engine: 2JZGTE, Turbos: Single Garette TO4R-70 Tires: 26x9 slicks
2011 Audi R8 V10 Coupe: 10.945 @ 131.770
Dads R8, Engine: Stock, Tires: Hoosier R6
2014 Audi R8 V10 Plus: 11.180 @ 122.900
SCD, Engine: 5.2L V10: 550HP,
2010 Audi R8 5.2 v10 Eurocharged tuned: 11.360 @ 125.250
mo, Engine: v10 5.2, Tires: Toyo r888
1995 Toyota Celica gt4 st205: 11.440 @ 125.680
rikki parker, Engine: fensport 3s-gte, Turbos: gt40r Tires: 225/45/17 toyo r888
2012 Audi R8 GT: 11.510 @ 125.110
NA, Engine: 5.2L V10: 560HP,
2010 Audi R8 Coupe: 11.650 @ 121.900
2010 Audi R8 V10 5.2 FSI: 11.710 @ 122.230
NA, Engine: V10: 525HP, Tires: Pirelli PZero
1988 Toyota Celica gt all-trac: 11.750 @ 126.000
nhia yang, Engine: st-205, Turbos: T304E Tires: 225/50/16
2010 Audi R8 5.2 FSI: 11.810 @ 121.020
NA, Engine: V10 525HP,
2011 Audi R8 V10: 11.876 @ 125.220
2010 Audi R8 5.2 FSI V10: 11.881 @ 120.650
Robert, Engine: v10: 525HP,
2011 Audi R8 V10 Coupe APR Tune, Milltek Exhaust: 11.883 @ 122.130
2010 Audi R8 V10 FSI: 11.894 @ 121.570
RAFAL, Engine: 5.2 L,
2000 Toyota Celica gt-s: 12.275 @ 111.820
jim macracen, Engine: 2zz, Turbos: garrett bb
2014 Jaguar XKR S GT: 12.320 @ 119.710
MT, Engine: 5.0L Supercharged V8: 542HP,
2009 Audi R8 4.2 VF Engineering Supercharger: 12.397 @ 116.540
Marcus F, Engine: 4.2L V8, Supercharger: VF Engineering