This item has been shown 1292 times.
CXMotorSports Also include these at the end: CXMotorSports
Welcome to CXMotorsports, Your Source of
Auto Performance Products.
You Are offerding The Following
3" Stainless Steel Turbo Down Pipe
For Honda Civic Integra D16 D18 B16 B18 Engine
with Turbo that has 5 Bolts Exhaust Flange
- All item sold are GUARANTEED Brand New In The Box.
- Unless stated specifically on the listing, All sales are final, no refunds are available. We can only issue an exchange if the item is received defective or incorrect item shipped. Please contact us before return any package.
- All return items MUST be in brand new condition which means the item is never installed and kept in the original packaging, otherwise a 20% restocking fees will be charged.
- For return items, all shipping and handling fees are non-refundable in any circumstances, free Shipping item will be charged 15% re-stocking fee.
- Professional installation is highly recommended. All of our products are designed Exclusively for Off-Road and Track Racing ONLY. It is Buyer's Responsibility to Check Local States Laws.
- Item is Sold "AS IS " , no warranty is expressed, unless specifically stated on listing. By buying or offerding on this item, you agree to our terms and policy. Please do not buy or offer if you disagree with them.
- All items are shipped via Fedex, UPS, or USPS, tracking # will be sent to your email address on or paypal records.
- Shipping cost included on listing is for US Continental States only. PO box, APO, FPO, HI, AK, PR, GU, VI and other countries, shipping and handling fees cost a lot more. Please see below shipping cost table or contact us for shipping quote first before buying.
- For shipments to California addresses, we are required to collect the most current tax rate.
- Buyer pays shipping for return item regardless the reasons, and pay shipping new item if for exchanging. It is your responsibility to accept delivery in person and inspect package before accepting delivery. Please make sure to open the box immediately when taking delivery, to avoid potential issues. Do NOT sign for any damaged package and report it to driver immediately, have driver sign for damage.