This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Loktong is the Source of AutoParts
We are one of the biggest aftermarket auto parts distributor in Southern California. As you can see in the picture, we stock a lot of items in our warehouse in order to make sure the items we post on is always in stock.
We provice you with tracking when ship out the item. No Worry, No Missing item any more.
We promise a 30 days satisfaction guarantee after the receipt for all of our purchases.
We check email frequently. All email inquires will be answered as promptly as possible but please allow us 24~48 hours to respond.
Click an Image to Enlarge
Comes With Screw And All Accessories
Turbo/BOV Sound Whistler
Fit Most of The Vehicle
***PLEASE CHECK OUR COMPATIBILITY LIST AND MAKE SURE PIPING INLET IS NO MORE THAN 2.5" BEFORE PURCHASES***
- Item is 100% Brand New in Box, Never Been Opened or Installed Before
- Made of 6061 T-6 Aluminum, Reliable And Can Stand For High Temperature
- Gives Your Car's Exhaust Sound Like Turbocharged Even Your Vehicle Does
Not Have Turbo
- Installation is Easy, Basically Just Directly Bolt On And Tighten The Screw
To Attach The Whistler On The End of The Muffler
Fedex /UPS / USPS
* U.S. Domestic 48 states.
* We Do not ship to P. O. Box , only to physical Address.
* We will not channge the customer's address, we will ship to the address provided by your paypal account, there will be a fee for address change.
- Payment needed be finalized in 7 days after the sale ended to ensure smoother transaction or an non-paying buyer alert will be filed. California buyer needs to pay 9.00% sales tax
- After we receive your payment, we will process and ship out your order as soon as possible. Orders are only processed during weekdays Mon-Fri. Orders placed on weekends or holidays will be processed the next business day.
* All sales are final. Checkout must be completed after 7 days and payment must be received after 10 days after winning the item.
* We reserve the right to cancel any transaction.
* Please update your shipping address on /paypal before placing the order. Reshipping fee will be applied for any items that get reshipped.
* Some of our items may not be legal for street use in some states. It is your responsibility to check your local law enforcement for street use.
* All shipping and handling fee will not be refunded.
* Once payment had been received by us, orders are to be processed and sent to warehouse immediately, therefore NO CHANGES can be accommodated.
* Most item instructions are not included nor available, however please review any web based material.
* We take no responsibility for any fees charged by shops or modification.
* Please verify if item is correct and working properly prior to a professional for installation.
* The products we sell are made to fit Orginal specifications, there may be slight gaps due vehicles damaged from collision and body flex over time. Please refer to certified professional for installation for the best fitment.
Return and Exchange
* Warranty Period: 30 Days from delivery day. We are not responsible for any return or exchange after the warranty period.
* Customers have 30 days after delivery date to return for any buyer’s remorse or if item is less than expectation. Buyer is responsible to return the item in unused condition.
* Item returned without authorization or RMA # will refused and returned back to buyer.
* If customer purchases the wrong item, you have 14 days to contact us for partial refund and 30 days to return the item in unused condition. Buyer is responsible for all shipping charges.
* Warranty is for items broken from shipping or defective from the factory, please inspect your item immediately to determine if item is broken or defective. If so, please contact us right away and we will assist you with your replacement. All claims must be provided with a picture of the damaged or defective product to receive a proper exchange.
* When an item is returned for any reason, it will be inspected before any refund is fulfilled. If the item’s condition is not as previously disclosed, it will be subjected to a fee of 15-20% and your full refund will not be guaranteed.
How should you contact us?
Please read the item description and see if the item fits your vehicle exactly. If you found any questions, feel free to
email us by "Ask a question", and we willtry our best to reply your question within 24 hours. Please understand that we are closed during weekends or holidays, so there might be little delay during weekends or holidays, we will try our best to reply all emails in the next business day.
Copyright © 2013 LokTong - All Rights Reserved
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1999 Yamaha Snowmobile Turbo: 8.615 @ 155.260
1986 Jeep Cherokee Laredo: 8.961 @ 152.970
Martin Blair, Engine: 440- .030 = 499 ci, Tires: 15x18.5 Hoiser quick time pros
2006 Dodge Magnum SRT8 Twin 67mm Turbo: 9.100 @ 155.000
Robert Lamb, Engine: 406, Turbos: Twin 67mm
2006 Dodge Magnum SRT8 Procharger F1A: 9.420 @ 150.000
Rob Lamb, Engine: 393, Supercharger: Procharger F1A Tires: MT Pro
2003 Yamaha Snowmobile RX1: 10.200 @ 124.500
Rick Nowlan, Engine: 1000cc, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: camoplast 10''
2005 Dodge Magnum R/T Arrington 468 Hemi: 10.290 @ 132.040
Jon Dalton, Engine: Arrington 468 Hemi, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: Mickey Thompson 28x10.5-15 slicks
2006 Dodge Magnum SRT8 ProCharger F1R: 10.585 @ 127.980
Lou Montgomery, Engine: 6.1 based 421 Stroker, Supercharger: ProCharger F1R Tires: Hoosier Quick Time Pro 28x14.5x16
2002 Yamaha Snowmobile SRX 700: 10.698 @ 116.650
Kendra Riley , Engine: 700cc 2-stoke triple cylinder, triple pipes ,
2007 Dodge Magnum SRT8: 11.180 @ 124.930
Ron Skorupa, Engine: 426 Gen III Hemi, Supercharger: None Turbos: None Tires: M&H Drag Radials
2006 Dodge Magnum SRT8 420 Stroker: 11.261 @ 121.980
Lou Montgomery, Engine: 420 Stroker, Tires: Nitto 305/45/18 Extreme DR's
2006 Dodge Magnum SRT8: 11.396 @ 120.400
Lou Montgomery, Engine: 420 Stroker by the Hemi Shop, Tires: Rear: Nitto DR's 305/45
2006 Dodge Magnum SRT8 Stroker: 11.525 @ 118.740
Lou, Engine: 420 Stroker,
1981 Daihatsu Charade G10: 11.580 @ 119.000
Glen Greig, Engine: Subaru EJ20, Turbos: 2 x TD04
2006 Dodge Magnum SRT-8: 11.682 @ 121.080
Eric Buckner, Engine: 6.1L HEMI, Tires: Hoosier DR's
1983 Daihatsu Charade Turbo: 11.821 @ 112.800
Bobby MacPherswon, Engine: 13B Rotary, Turbos: Turbonectics T04E Tires: MH slicks 23.5x7.3x14
2006 Dodge Magnum SRT8: 11.852 @ 117.360
jaak, Engine: 370 ci, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: Hoosier DR's
2007 Dodge Magnum srt8 corsa exhaust: 11.868 @ 115.260
slideway, Tires: nitto DRs
2007 Dodge Magnum SRT8: 12.010 @ 117.530
Joe, Engine: 6.1 HEMI,
2005 Dodge Magnum R/T: 12.125 @ 111.310
Robert H, Engine: 5.7l Gen3 Hemi, Tires: M&G Fronts Hoosier 275 40 17's
2005 Dodge Magnum R/T: 12.280 @ 110.970
Robert H, Engine: 345ci 5.7l Hemi, Tires: 275 40 17 Hoosiers