This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Loktong is the Source of AutoParts
We are one of the biggest aftermarket auto parts distributor in Southern California. As you can see in the picture, we stock a lot of items in our warehouse in order to make sure the items we post on is always in stock.
We provice you with tracking when ship out the item. No Worry, No Missing item any more.
We promise a 30 days satisfaction guarantee after the receipt for all of our purchases.
We check email frequently. All email inquires will be answered as promptly as possible but please allow us 24~48 hours to respond.
Click an Image to Enlarge
Comes With Screw And All Accessories
Turbo/BOV Sound Whistler
Fit Most of The Vehicle
***PLEASE CHECK OUR COMPATIBILITY LIST AND MAKE SURE PIPING INLET IS NO MORE THAN 2.5" BEFORE PURCHASES***
- Item is 100% Brand New in Box, Never Been Opened or Installed Before
- Made of 6061 T-6 Aluminum, Reliable And Can Stand For High Temperature
- Gives Your Car's Exhaust Sound Like Turbocharged Even Your Vehicle Does
Not Have Turbo
- Installation is Easy, Basically Just Directly Bolt On And Tighten The Screw
To Attach The Whistler On The End of The Muffler
Fedex /UPS / USPS
* U.S. Domestic 48 states.
* We Do not ship to P. O. Box , only to physical Address.
* We will not channge the customer's address, we will ship to the address provided by your paypal account, there will be a fee for address change.
- Payment needed be finalized in 7 days after the sale ended to ensure smoother transaction or an non-paying buyer alert will be filed. California buyer needs to pay 9.00% sales tax
- After we receive your payment, we will process and ship out your order as soon as possible. Orders are only processed during weekdays Mon-Fri. Orders placed on weekends or holidays will be processed the next business day.
* All sales are final. Checkout must be completed after 7 days and payment must be received after 10 days after winning the item.
* We reserve the right to cancel any transaction.
* Please update your shipping address on /paypal before placing the order. Reshipping fee will be applied for any items that get reshipped.
* Some of our items may not be legal for street use in some states. It is your responsibility to check your local law enforcement for street use.
* All shipping and handling fee will not be refunded.
* Once payment had been received by us, orders are to be processed and sent to warehouse immediately, therefore NO CHANGES can be accommodated.
* Most item instructions are not included nor available, however please review any web based material.
* We take no responsibility for any fees charged by shops or modification.
* Please verify if item is correct and working properly prior to a professional for installation.
* The products we sell are made to fit Orginal specifications, there may be slight gaps due vehicles damaged from collision and body flex over time. Please refer to certified professional for installation for the best fitment.
Return and Exchange
* Warranty Period: 30 Days from delivery day. We are not responsible for any return or exchange after the warranty period.
* Customers have 30 days after delivery date to return for any buyer’s remorse or if item is less than expectation. Buyer is responsible to return the item in unused condition.
* Item returned without authorization or RMA # will refused and returned back to buyer.
* If customer purchases the wrong item, you have 14 days to contact us for partial refund and 30 days to return the item in unused condition. Buyer is responsible for all shipping charges.
* Warranty is for items broken from shipping or defective from the factory, please inspect your item immediately to determine if item is broken or defective. If so, please contact us right away and we will assist you with your replacement. All claims must be provided with a picture of the damaged or defective product to receive a proper exchange.
* When an item is returned for any reason, it will be inspected before any refund is fulfilled. If the item’s condition is not as previously disclosed, it will be subjected to a fee of 15-20% and your full refund will not be guaranteed.
How should you contact us?
Please read the item description and see if the item fits your vehicle exactly. If you found any questions, feel free to
email us by "Ask a question", and we willtry our best to reply your question within 24 hours. Please understand that we are closed during weekends or holidays, so there might be little delay during weekends or holidays, we will try our best to reply all emails in the next business day.
Copyright © 2013 LokTong - All Rights Reserved
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1970 Ford Maverick : 9.783 @ 135.540
Graham Allen, Engine: 355 SBC, Supercharger: No Turbos: No Tires: Hoosier
1970 Ford Maverick : 10.265 @ 128.130
Matthew Bong, Engine: 363, Tires: M/T 31-13 -15
1972 Ford Maverick : 10.320 @ 130.000
Bill Muchow/Steve Pyburn, Engine: 351 w / 408 cubes, Tires: 29.5 x 9 M/T
1970 Ford Maverick 2 door: 10.450 @ 128.000
John Ford, Engine: 347 (13.5 to 1) roller motor, Tires: Moroso D2S (front) MT E/T drags
1971 Ford Maverick 351: 10.772 @ 127.100
Robert, Engine: 351 to 429,
1971 Ford Maverick : 10.920 @ 120.010
mike robinson, Engine: 300, Turbos: to4b Tires: mt drag radial
1970 Ford Maverick : 11.006 @ 118.000
Steve Huff, Engine: 302, Tires: MT 28.5 X 15 rear
1970 Ford Maverick : 11.670 @ 116.450
Justin Minzenmayer, Engine: 302, Tires: 28x12.50 MT
1970 Ford Maverick : 11.750 @ 113.000
Dustin Thacker, Engine: 347, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: E/T Drag 28x9x15
1972 Ford Maverick : 12.310 @ 108.000
Tyler Shallenburger, Engine: 302, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: sportsman fronts et street rear
1970 Ford Maverick Grabber: 12.650 @ 108.000
Lance Theaderman, Engine: 5.0L, Tires: M/T Drag Radials
1977 Ford Maverick : 13.345 @ 103.570
Matt Williams, Engine: 5.0 roller block, Tires: 26x10 MT ET Drag
1987 Volkswagen Fox GL: 13.450 @ 102.000
Mike Ballsich, Engine: b016b, Turbos: twin Tires: kohomo
1986 Mercedes-Benz 560SL M120 V12: 13.541 @ 102.780
John Roncallo, Engine: M120 V12, 389 HP, Tires: 275/35-18 Riken Raptor
1971 Ford Maverick : 14.028 @ 95.560
Alan Gant, Engine: 302 sbf, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: M/T ET Street Radials
1990 Volkswagen Fox : 14.970 @ 89.550
scott stair, Engine: 2.0L, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: yoko avs intermediates
1988 Mercedes-Benz 560SL 2dr coup/roadster: 15.075 @ 90.890
1971 Ford Maverick Grabber: 20.050 @ 68.300
Bob Beck, Engine: 250 six cyl, Supercharger: None Turbos: None Tires: T/A Radials