This item has been shown 5979 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
"BRAND NEW"direct fit OE replacementTiming Chain Kit
Suzuki1.8L (1790cc/1840cc) DOHCL4 (16 Valve)
84mm Bore, Engine Codes "G18K""J18A" 1996-2002
Suzuki/Chevrolet2.0L (1995cc) DOHCL4 (16 Valve)
84mm Bore, Engine Code "J20A" 1999-2003
Suzuki2.3L (2290cc) DOHCL4 (16 Valve)
90mm Bore, Engine Codes "G23" "J23A" 2004-2007
1999-2003 Chevrolet Tracker 2.0L DOHC 16 Valve L4 Engine Code "J20A"2002-2003Suzuki Aerio2.0L DOHC 16 Valve L4 Engine Code "J20A"2004-2007Suzuki Aerio2.3L DOHC 16 Valve L4 Engine Codes "G23, J23A"1999-2002SuzukiEsteem GL, GLX1.8L DOHC 16 Valve L4 Engine Codes "G18K, Sport1.8L DOHC 16 Valve L4 Engine Codes "G18K, J18A"1999-2003Suzuki Vitara2.0L DOHC 16 Valve L4 Engine Code "J20A"
- 1 Timing Chain (Idler to cams)
- 1 Timing Chain (crankshaft to idler)
- 1Tensioner lower (for crank to idler chain)
- 1 Tensioner upper (for camshaft chain)
- 1 Guide Rail straight (left side - straight)
- 1 Guide Rail upper (for cam chain)
- 1 Guide Rail curved (for right sideidler chain)
- 2Cam Sprockets
- 1 Crank Sprocket
- 1 Idler Sprocket
- 1 Gasket
- 1 Oil Seal
- Only PayPal is accepted at this time. PayPal uses industry-leading security and fraud prevention systems to protect your information.
- Your prompt payment is greatly appreciated and we look forward to your business in the future.
- purchases are legal contracts. If you are not planning to pay the item, please DO NOT commit to buy.
- Free Shipping within the continental United States via USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground; there is a surcharge for AK, HI, and PR residents if shipped via UPS.
- We ship worldwide,international buyers are responsible for their own shipping costs.
- We are not responsible for carrier transit time.
- Ship to Paypal confirmed addressesONLY unlessspecial requested bybuyer prior shipping.
- Item will be shippedon the same or next business dayafter receivingcleared payment, please note that eCheck payment takes at least 3-5 business days to be cleared.
- Item will be shipped via USPS or UPS, tracking number will be provided. Tracking information is available at www.usps.com or www.ups.com
- Itemis NOT returnable if opened, no refund will be given on any item that has been used, installed or is not in sale-able condition in original package.
- All non-defective, undamaged products are subject to a 15% restocking fee. There is NO restocking fee for damaged orwrongitems.
- RETURNS or EXCHANGESare permitted foritem arrives damagedor wrong item shipped, butmust be initiated by the buyer within7 days from the delivery date. Buyer must contactseller to request a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number prior returning.
Terms and Conditions
- All logos, trademarks, content, and information listed in this site are ownedor licensed by or to us,any un-authorized useis against rules and intellectual property laws.
- All product specifications, terms and prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- We are required to collect appropriate sales tax for California residents.
- We are committed to protect your privacy, we will not sell, share, or rentyour personal and financial information to others.
- We have more thantwenty years experiences in automotive industry. All of our products are designed and manufactured to meetor exceed OEM specifications and quality standards,so you can use these direct fit OE replacements with confidence.
- We buy items directly from manufactures, so you can save $$$ by avoiding those middleman costs. With the experiences we have and various professional certificates we hold, we are proud to offer our customers quality products at significant savings.
- Our products are from factories operate a Quality Management System which complies with the requirements of ISO 9001 and ISO/TS 16949 certificates; they have also been accessed by AFAQ-EAQA and complies with the Environment Management System requirements of ISO 14001 certificate.
- If you have any questions regarding this sale, please use the "Ask seller a question" link above BEFORE placing your offer. Once you offer on the item, the terms can not be changed.
- If you have questions or problemsabout giving us a positive response and all 5-Star Detailed Seller Ratings, please contact us before leaving any response so that we can make things right.
- We stand behind the products we sell by offering30 days money back guaranteed.You can order from us with complete confidence!
- Our products carry a 30 days limited warranty. This warranty is not transferable, it is valid only to the orginal buyer. This warranty does not cover accidents, alterations,misuse or modifications not intended by the original manufacture.
- Please note that we are not responsible for labor, towing, fluids, freon, filters, lodging, storage, car or truck rental expenses or other related expenses, the warranty is limited to the replacement of a defective item only. Any alleged defective items must be returned to us for inspection and approval.
- Once your item arrives in a satisfactory condition, please kindly take a moment to leave us a positive response and all 5-Star Detailed Seller Ratings (DSRs).For any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase or before leaving a neutral or negative response, please contact us first. Your positive response and all 5-Star ratings on to us is appreciated and a very important factor to the continued success of our business.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1987 Ford Tempo : 12.408 @ 106.020
Ghetto Man, Engine: 2.3L, Turbos: garrett T25 Tires: Mickey Thompson Drag lites
2000 Ford Expedition XLT 4wd: 12.614 @ 107.440
Tom, Engine: 5.4, Supercharger: Eaton Tires: Stock
1999 Toyota Solara SLE TRD Supercharger: 13.046 @ 113.180
Gabe Potter/Joe Bailer, Engine: 3.1L 1mz-fe v6, Supercharger: TRD M62 S/C 2.2 Tires: 235/60/15
2002 Toyota Solara se: 13.250 @ 109.950
Paul, Engine: 2.4 VVT-I, Turbos: Custom Turbonetics for scion tc Tires: Pirelli P Zero Corsa
1992 Ford Tempo gls: 13.430 @ 96.200
chris, Engine: 3.0 liter, Tires: 195/50r/15
1999 Toyota Solara SE: 14.464 @ 96.750
Josh, Engine: 1MZ-FE, Supercharger: TRD Tires: Nitto
2002 Toyota Solara SE V6: 14.700 @ 95.000
Mike Robles, Engine: 1MZFE, Supercharger: TRD supercharger
2004 Toyota Solara SE Turbo: 14.790 @ 93.230
Tact Takagi, Engine: 2az-fe, Turbos: Turbonetics
2006 Toyota Solara SE V6 Sport: 14.816 @ 92.193
Sebas007, Engine: 3MZ (stock), Tires: Toyo T1-R
1999 Toyota Solara Se V6: 14.890 @ 96.400
Adam E, Engine: 3.0L V6,
1999 Toyota Solara SE V6: 15.235 @ 91.630
Benoit Lefebvre (mox), Engine: 1MZ-FE,
2004 Toyota Solara Convertible: 15.300 @ 90.900
2004 Toyota Solara SLE Convertible: 15.600 @ 91.000
2007 Lincoln MKZ AWD: 15.610 @ 91.020
2000 Toyota Solara SE V6: 15.669 @ 88.700
Calvin, Engine: 3.0L DOHC 24 Valve, Tires: Falken Ziex 512
1998 Ford Expedition XLT: 15.770 @ 85.000
Luis Blanco, Engine: 5.4, Supercharger: Powerdyne
2000 Toyota Solara SE V6: 15.830 @ 86.000
Ed, Engine: 3.0L V6, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: Dunlop SP-Sport A2
1988 Ford Tempo LX: 15.900 @ 85.400
Steve Plumb, Engine: 2.3 HSC, stock internally, Supercharger: Eaton M62
1999 Toyota Solara : 16.208 @ 85.078
Chris Ly, Engine: 1MZ-FE 3.0L V6, Tires: Kumho ECSTA Supra 712 205/55, 20lbs
2007 Ford Expedition Limited EL 4WD: 16.210 @ 84.210
NA, Tires: Pirelli Scorpion STR