This item has been shown 1674 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Item offered : Set Of 4 Hubcaps This cap will steel wheelswith tire size is 15" . Please check it before the order. ( we have 14" available , please check my other items)
Ø Installation:Easy to install.
- We prefer Paypal payment.Visa card, Master card, discover card and American Express card accepted via Paypal
- Payment(s) must be paid within one week after purchase made. Or we will cancel the transaction and file unpaid dispute with
- Sales tax will be applied to California buyers
- Most item(s) will be shipped next business day after payment cleared.
- A tracking number will be emailed to you as soon as item(s) sent
- If you choose UPS or FedEx shipping method, please provide physical address when you pay
- HI, AK, PR, GU, VI, APO, FPO address only can be shipped via USPS and shipping charges may differ
- International buyers please note: we are not responsible for any duties and brokerage fees
- Some of Canadian shipments may take as long as one month to receive.
Return & Exchange
- If you are not satisfied with your order, please return it in its original condition within 30 days for exchange or refund
- Customers are responsible for return shipping charges
- Shipping and handling charges are nonrefundable. For free shipping items, 15% restocking fee will be charged
- If the part is received in defective or damaged condition, please contact us immediately. We’ll send you replacement ASAP
- Please have item number and your user ID with the return item
- We always stand behind all products we sell.Your satisfaction is our primary concern
- If you have any questions or issues, please feel free to contact us via message or email us. We would try our best to resolve the problem(s)
Thanks very much for viewing our sale!
Golf Template by merrygocats
On Nov-14-12 at 03:47:03 PST, seller added the following information:
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1972 Oldsmobile 442 : 8.900 @ 151.000
Brad Wise, Engine: 463ci, Tires: M/T
1987 Oldsmobile 442 : 10.940 @ 117.000
Craig MacNeil, Engine: 355 Olds, Tires: M/T ET Drags
1971 Oldsmobile 442 : 10.979 @ 118.470
greg tinney, Engine: olds 455, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: goodyear 27
1969 Oldsmobile 442 W-32: 11.432 @ 113.060
Rob Thomas, Engine: 455 olds, Tires: R- M/T drag Radial
1969 Oldsmobile 442 : 11.638 @ 114.380
John Hart, Engine: 1970 .030 over 455, Tires: 30.5x12.5 ET street
1984 Oldsmobile Hurst : 11.919 @ 113.940
joe dickso, Engine: 455, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: mt et street
1968 Oldsmobile 442 : 11.950 @ 112.450
Dan Wilkes, Engine: 455, Tires: Drag Rad.
1984 Oldsmobile Hurst : 13.511 @ 99.380
Roy, Engine: 358 sbc, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: hoosier quick time 27x10.5
1969 Oldsmobile Hurst : 13.565 @ 101.700
Russell Small, Engine: 455 Olds, Tires: Goodyear Eagle GT II 235/60/15
1985 Oldsmobile 442 : 14.100 @ 96.000
Ian Lynch, Engine: olds 350, Tires: Grand Turbo Gt
2002 BMW 325Ci AA Super Charger: 14.250 @ 97.230
Ron Johnson, Engine: 2.5L stock, Supercharger: AA Supercharger Tires: Eagle F1 GS-D3 265/30ZR19, 235/35ZR19
1983 Oldsmobile Hurst : 14.986 @ 93.320
Ely Guess, Engine: 350 Rocket, Tires: 215/15r65