This item has been shown 1526 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
SUPER SLIM DIGITAL
HID Conversion kit
SHIPPED FROM USA!
All Kits are 100% New!
Instock Ready to Ship!
We Expediate ship from the USA!!
Lowest Buy It Now/Shipped price Guaranteed!!
PLEASE INCLUDE BULB TYPE AND COLOR WITH YOUR PAYMENT!!!
SUPER SLIM DIGITAL BALLAST "SIZE OF A CREDIT CARD!!!"
- LESS THAN 0.2% Failure rate!!
100% water proof, weather proof and vibration proof!
Best performance guaranteed for the lowest price without sacrificing the product quality!
No restocking fee for replacements!
100% plug and play, install in 15min and no cutting or modifying for most cars
The installation is reversable, so you can take it off and put it on another car!
100% digital ballast with CPU regulating the voltage so there is no damage to your car!
All products are inspected and tested by our certified technicians before shipping!
We replace any failure and malfunction free of charge!
This hid kit will last 10x longer than your halogen and use 1/2 the power!
The capsule is precisely aligned maintaining the same focus as the halogen with 3 times more light
The HID bulbs will fit exactly the same as you halogen!
This kit will include everything you need to convert your halogen into True hid like the luxury cars
- Certification: E-Mark and ISO9001
- Power Consumption: 35 watts
- Voltage: 85 +/- 17V
- Luminous Flux: 3200
- Ballast Construction: Internal Igniter
- Input Voltage: 9V-16V
- Working Current (steady state): 3.5A nom
- Ignition Voltage: 24kV Peak Max, 18kV Peak Min
- Lamp Frequency: 450Hz
Bulb type and color offered You need to specify (When making paypal payment) one of each of the following (BULB TYPE: and COLOR TEMPERATURE:)
- BULB TYPE: H1, H3, H4(low), 9003(low) ,HB2(low) , H6, H6m , H7, H8, H9, H10, 9145, H11, H13(low), 9008 (Low), 880/881 (All 800 series), 9004(low), HB1(Low), 9005, HB3, 9006, HB4, 9007(low), HB5 (Low), D2S, D2R
- COLOR TEMPERATURE: 3000K (Golden Yellow), 5000K (OEM White), 6000K (Diamond White), 8000K (Iceberg blue), 10000K (Brilliant Blue), 12000K (Exotic Violet), 30000K (Pink Violet)
- Xenon HID bulbs x 2
- SUPER SLIM Digital Electronic Ballast x 2
- Wiring and Connectors x 2
- Manual and Warranty Card x 1
- Heavy Duty Double Sided Tape
- Straps x 1 pack
Payment and Shipping
- Please include your Telephone number and bulb type and color temperature when you make the payment with paypal!!
- We use expedited shipment, the item will be shipped within 24 business hours and it will arrive in about 2-3 business days (Any missing of required information will delay the shipment)
PLEASE INCLUDE BULB TYPE AND COLOR WITH YOU PAYMENT!!!
- Replacement will be free for defective item returned within 90 days, buyer pay shipping to us
- After receiving defective item, we will test it and either issue a refund of make replacement
- offer with confidence!
Packaging are subject to change without Notification
Created by Blackthorne ver. 188.8.131.52
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2005 Suzuki Hayabusa Sport turbo: 6.580 @ 215.000
Yves Giard, Turbos: innovative Tires: 29x13x15
1999 Suzuki Hayabusa gsxr Turbo: 7.240 @ 197.990
Simon Giordmaina, Engine: 1300cc, Turbos: GT35 Tires: Michelin Power one
2008 Suzuki Hayabusa prostreet: 7.306 @ 195.000
Sean Henson, Engine: hayabusa, Turbos: Garrett GT-35R Tires: michelin power one
2007 Suzuki Hayabusa sst: 8.110 @ 184.750
sean henson, Engine: 1300, Turbos: garret gt 35 Tires: shinko
2004 Suzuki Hayabusa Supercharged Real Street: 8.116 @ 173.210
Tom Federici, Engine: 1300cc, Supercharger: Cyclonecharger.com Tires: Michelin
2004 Suzuki Hayabusa FMS Supercharged RST: 8.240 @ 169.000
Tommy Federici, Engine: Stock Displacement, Supercharger: Yes Turbos: No Tires: Michelin Power One
2002 Suzuki Hayabusa Stage 1 Turbo: 8.243 @ 159.830
Dan McCarthy, Engine: Stock, Turbos: Velocity Stage 1 Tires: M/T slick rear/ 16 inch front
1999 Suzuki Hayabusa : 8.272 @ 166.600
Marty Searl, Engine: 1298cc, Supercharger: - Turbos: - Tires: stickey mickey shootout tyre
2003 Suzuki Hayabusa Turbo: 8.401 @ 177.600
Glen Bertagnoli, Engine: 1298cc, Turbos: NLR Race Kit Tires: Michelin front // M/T MCR rear
2004 Suzuki Hayabusa FMS Supercharged: 8.425 @ 166.560
Tommy Federici, Engine: stock displacement, Supercharger: Yes Turbos: no Tires: Shinko street tires
2003 Suzuki Hayabusa ss: 8.442 @ 166.980
Daniel Burchett, Engine: 139,
2002 Suzuki Hayabusa GSXR: 8.600 @ 162.680
Bill Farnell, Engine: 1397, Tires: Shinko
1999 Suzuki Hayabusa : 8.600 @ 157.000
Micah Hecht , Engine: 1300cc, Turbos: 1
2003 Suzuki Hayabusa : 8.848 @ 158.780
Nem, Engine: 1390 je turbo pistons, Supercharger: no Turbos: t28 Tires: shinko/pirelli
2001 Suzuki Hayabusa TURBO: 8.850 @ 157.000
OUTPLAYN, Engine: 1300 Stock, Turbos: 16g Tires: Micky on the back
1999 Suzuki Hayabusa 1300 gsxr: 8.853 @ 154.630
Mike Farnell, Engine: stock, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: shinko-rear / mich pilot-front
2005 Suzuki Hayabusa : 8.862 @ 151.020
Robby Manning, Engine: 1397 Carpenter Racing, Tires: Shinko Drag Hookup
2008 Suzuki Hayabusa 1340: 8.874 @ 159.000
Joni Hiipakka, Engine: Stock 1340cc,
2007 Suzuki Hayabusa gsx1300r: 8.911 @ 158.320
wally hosta, Engine: 1340,
2004 Suzuki Hayabusa : 8.957 @ 158.720
dennis posey, Engine: 1299cc, Tires: shinko u-soft