This item has been shown 5246 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
STAINLESS STEEL EXHAUST HEADER 98-02 CHEVY CAMARO FIREBIRD TRANS AM F-BODY LS1
100% Brand New, Never Been Used or Installed
Made of High Quality T304 Stainless Steel Material
TIG Welded CNC Machine Flange
1.75" Inlet, 3" Outlet
O2 sensor insertion and metal gasket included
Increase High Flow Air, Gain 10~15 Hp. / Tq.
Direct bolt-on installation, require NO modification
Professional Installer is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included) Application:
98-02 Chevy Camaro Z28
98-02 Pontiac Firebird
98-02 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am
**Perfect Upgrade with GM F-Body LS1 5.7L V8 Engine** Getting more air into your engine and more exhaust out is the key to a performance motor. That's where exhaust headers come in. Exhaust performance headers do away with the performance-robbing exhaust manifold that came with your car. Headers provide each cylinder with its own mini exhaust pipe, which means exhaust headers prevent the backpressure that occurs in a common exhaust manifold. When cylinders don't have to fight each other to expel their exhaust, they can put more power through the wheels. Combined with a high performance cold air intake, and a cat-back exhaust system, a header system will remove all restrictions and your engine will perform at its potential.
Minor modifications may be required for certain models. Professional installation recommended!
*For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.No installation instruction included unless otherwise specified. If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
- Domestic Shipping rates apply to all 48 contiguous states.
- PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses shipping rates are the same as CANADA shipping. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- US Protectorates such as GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charegd the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- We do NOT ship to APO / FPO or any non-domestic military base address.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by all of the shipping company, among UPS, FedEx and USPS. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do not offer expedited shipping.
- Items will be shipped 24 hours of payment verification except for weekends and holidays.
- All international orders may be subject to their custom fees or brokerage fees or duty tax which we do not pay.
- All buyers must pay for their own customs fees or brokerage fees or duty tax.
- These fees vary due to price of item and government rate. Please contact your government website or shipping company to calculate fees
- We reserve the right to shipany ordervia UPS / FEDEX or USPS.
- We are not responsible for any changed of address after item has been shipped.
- Very important Shipping Policy: We only could ship to the address that's stated on your PayPal account as a shipping address unless the correct address was stated on the PayPal Note Section. Emailing us after you have made a payment does not count so please update your shipping address on PayPal before making a payment.
- 30Days money back, please notify us within30 days after you've received your purchased item.
All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- We acceptPaypal
Got any questions about this listing or the product that you've already purchased? Please feel free to contact us by using the link "Ask seller a question" above, we open M-F9am-6pm pstand also please notice that no emails will be replied during weekend and holidays.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1999 Chevrolet Camaro TAFC: 5.625 @ 256.060
Jimmy Jones, Engine: TFX, Supercharger: PSI Tires: Goodyear
1995 Pontiac Firebird Funny Car: 5.832 @ 249.080
James Rowland, Engine: 526 ci BAE, Supercharger: PSI D Turbos: - Tires: Hoozier
1968 Chevrolet Camaro rs: 6.150 @ 224.880
Shannon Jenkins, Engine: 748 Cheverolet, Tires: goodyear
1999 Chevrolet Camaro pro modified: 6.321 @ 232.780
Jordan S. Comilang, Engine: Kieth Black 527, Supercharger: Weiand 1471 Tires: Goodyear Eagles
1991 Chevrolet Camaro nitro coupe: 6.321 @ 225.670
tommy howes, Engine: blown 526, Supercharger: 1471
1996 Chevrolet Camaro : 6.440 @ 221.080
1999 Pontiac Firebird : 6.530 @ 218.050
Bob Hamilton, Engine: 655ci Pontiac, Supercharger: Blower Turbos: none
1981 Pontiac Firebird Turbo: 6.537 @ 220.380
Emmert, Engine: 540 ci, Turbos: custom t max
1969 Chevrolet Camaro SS 641 Blown Pro: 6.740 @ 220.700
Nick D'Amico, Engine: 641 Blown Pro Kill, Supercharger: a bigger one Turbos: n/a
1996 Pontiac Firebird T/S: 6.774 @ 204.910
Matthew Buck, Engine: Nesbitt,
1997 Chevrolet Camaro Z28: 6.900 @ 196.000
jeff fleming, Engine: 819 CI, Supercharger: no Turbos: no
1990 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z28: 6.959 @ 195.620
Marvin Blaney, Engine: Blaney's Competition,
1968 Chevrolet Camaro SS: 7.050 @ 198.000
GREG CASON, Engine: 565,
1967 Chevrolet Camaro Pro-Street: 7.470 @ 192.000
Dale L Collins Jr, Engine: 540, Turbos: 106 Precision Tires: Mickey Thompson
1968 Chevrolet Camaro RS: 7.470 @ 179.000
Ken Staib, Engine: 532 in. big block, Tires: M.T. 33 x10.5W
2002 Chevrolet Camaro bickel: 7.520 @ 175.300
Steve Tiona, Engine: 588 cid, Tires: 17x15x33
1989 Chevrolet Camaro Z28: 7.561 @ 189.000
Steve Toppe, Engine: 615, Tires: 33.5x17
1992 Pontiac Firebird : 7.630 @ 184.250
Rob Ward, Engine: 540ci,
1967 Chevrolet Camaro ss632: 7.860 @ 165.800
Thomas Coffman, Engine: 632, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: 33x17x15 goodyear
1992 Chevrolet Camaro : 7.936 @ 172.210
Todd, Engine: 548 BBC,