This item has been shown 1422 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
search also descriptions
STAINLESS DOWNPIPE DOWN PIPE TURBO EXHAUST 06-11 AUDI A3/-10 VW GOLF GTI/JETTA
ITEM SKU: DP-A3-T
Lightweight Stainless Steel Down Pipe
The most restrictive part of any exhaust system is the catalytic converter. The stock catalytic converter is meant to filter the flow of exhaust gases to reduce the amount of harmful gases into the atmosphere. Because of this, lots of potential performance is restrained. Down Pipes eliminate the stock catalytic converter and reduce exhaust backpressure. By maximizing exhaust flow, this downpipe allows the turbo to spool up and build boost quicker. The result brings out the vehicles performance potential by giving it a free high flowing exhaust system.
Made of High Quality T-304 Stainless Steel with Computerized Mandrel-Bends
i.e. Maximizing Smoothest Exhaust Airflow
High Performance 2-Piece Extended Racing Design
TIG Welded CNC Machine Flange for Strength and Durability
Inlet/ Outlet Sizes: 3.25"/ 2.25
Main Piping Diameter: 3.00" with Welded Flex Pipe
Increase Engine Output and Efficiency
Gain 10 - 15 HPs
O2 Sensor Bungs Insertion, Bolt(s) and Metal Gasket(s) Included
Direct Bolt-On Installation, Requires NO Modification
100% Brand New
Professional Installer is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)
Specifics and Benefits:
1 X Set of Downpipe Kit
Necessary Hardware, such as Gaskets and Bolts, for a Complete Installation, if Any is Shown in the Picture Above
06-11 Audi A3 (2.0L/2.0T I4 DOHC)
06-10 Volkswagen Jetta MK5 (2.0L/2.0T I4 DOHC FWD Models)
06-10 Volkswagen GTI MK5 (2.0L/2.0T I4 DOHC FWD Models)
(Fits FSI and TSI CCTA Turbocharged Models ONLY; Does NOT Fit TSI CBFA Engines)
Please Check Compatibility
* Professional Installation Highly Recommended! No instructions included! *
DOMESTIC LOWER 48 US STATES:
AK / HI / PR / PO BOX:
REST OF THE WORLD:
- VERY IMPORTANT: Double check shipping address. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
- Please use Shipping & Payments tab on top of page for shipping details for your location.
- Shipping to PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses will be charged the same as shipping to Canada. GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do not offer expedited shipping.
- US Territories such as GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Customer assumes shipping charges incurred in shipping to undeliverable address.
- International buyers are responsible for all customs duties, taxes, and other applicable fees incurred by the country's customs/border regulations. Please contact customs for more information.
- We ship 98% of all orders the same or next business day after payment received/cleared. Please understand that once orders are shipped, we cannot control the transit times thereafter. Most orders will ship via USPS First Class/Priority Mail or FedEx/UPS or the best suitable carrier for the specific size of the product.
- We are not responsible for any changes to address after item has been shipped.
- 14 Days money back, please notify us within 14 days after you've received your purchased item.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Terms & Conditions:
- For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.
- All items do not come with installation instruction unless otherwise specified.
- If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
- Please use the "Ask A Question" form above to contact us. Please note that we only work from 9am-6pm PST M-F but are OFF on the weekends so messages sent after business hours especially on Friday, will be answered the following Monday.
© 2011 SPEED DADDY
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1991 Volkswagen Golf 19E: 8.657 @ 165.440
16Vampir, Engine: 1.8 16V, Turbos: GTX4202R Tires: 23x7.5
1994 Volkswagen GTI : 9.140 @ 164.157
marc hubert, Engine: 2.0 20v, Turbos: bullseyepower AX368 t3 .70a/r Tires: 28x9x15xt m&h
1997 Volkswagen Jetta VR6 turbo: 9.700 @ 146.000
Brian Kirchberger, Engine: VR6, Turbos: GT40 Tires: Slicks
1989 Volkswagen Golf 19E: 10.006 @ 142.410
Boba, Engine: 2.0L 16V KR, Turbos: GT4094R
1988 Volkswagen GTI : 10.030 @ 147.000
Steve Oliveira, Engine: VR6, Turbos: GT40 , now a different
1997 Volkswagen GTI 2.5T AWD: 10.173 @ 146.810
Dominic, Engine: 5cyl 2.5L, Turbos: GT35R Tires: falken ziexx
1991 Volkswagen Golf 2 GTI 19E: 10.371 @ 140.433
Boba, Engine: 1,8L 16V KR, Supercharger: Garrett GT40R Turbos: Single Turbo Tires: MT Drag
1990 Volkswagen Golf 1.8t 20v: 10.598 @ 134.570
James Hodson, Engine: 1.8t, Turbos: IHI VF34/20 Tires: M and H Racemaster slicks
1981 Volkswagen Golf 1.9 PDtdi: 10.793 @ 126.000
Fekete Tamás, Engine: 1.9 PDtdi, Turbos: Gyulaturbo Tires: MH racemaster
2006 Volkswagen Golf V GTI: 10.832 @ 128.920
sotiriou konstantinos, Engine: 2.0l, Turbos: garrett gtx3076
2004 Volkswagen Golf 1.8T: 10.855 @ 126.820
Casper, Engine: Modified 1.8 T, Supercharger: gReddy Turbos: Modified Stock Turbo Tires: Toyo
1991 Volkswagen Golf 19E: 10.880 @ 132.350
Boba, Engine: 2.0L 16V KR Turbo, Turbos: GT3582R Tires: Toyo Drag Slicks
2007 Volkswagen GTI MKV: 11.010 @ 131.790
Greg, Engine: 2.0, Turbos: 3076r
1996 Volkswagen GTI : 11.100 @ 133.000
Xspeedracer, Engine: VR6, Turbos: 1 Tires: slicks front stock street rear
2012 Volkswagen GTI Golf MK VI: 11.299 @ 115.050
Vishal Matai, Turbos: K04 Tires: Hoosiers
2010 Volkswagen GTI GIAC Stage 3+: 11.434 @ 130.660
Sam W., Engine: 2.0 TSI, Turbos: GT3071 Tires: M&H Slicks
1998 Volkswagen GTI VR6: 11.679 @ 117.580
Daniel Freiwald, Engine: Stock, Turbos: Kinetics stage 2
2012 Volkswagen Golf Golf R: 11.865 @ 118.220
scott saxton, Engine: 2.0 4cyl FSI, Turbos: GTX2867R Tires: stock
2010 Volkswagen GTI AWE/GIAC K04: 11.876 @ 117.090
AWE Tuning, Engine: Stock 2.0T TSI, Turbos: K04-64 Tires: Hoosier DR
2010 Volkswagen GTI AWE/GIAC K04: 11.930 @ 120.310
AWE Tuning, Engine: 2.0T TSI, Turbos: K04-64 Tires: Hoosier DR