This item has been shown 8966 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
search also descriptions
SINGLE 3" MUFFLER TIP CATBACK/CAT BACK FULL EXHAUST VW GOLF 1.8T/1.8L TURBO MK4
ITEM SKU: CBE-VWGOLF99
Stainless Full TurboBack Exhaust System
Stainless Catback Muffler Exhaust
Upgrading vehicles exhaust system is a great way to build horsepower, free up trapped torque, and improve upon restrictive factory systems. The larger pipes, low-restriction mufflers, and tuned resonators of a well-designed performance exhaust system can make a world of difference on your vehicle. The net result is lower auto exhaust backpressure, more horsepower, more torque, and a much better sound.
Specifics and Benefits:
Made of High Quality T-304 Stainless Steel with Computerized Mandrel-Bends for Strength and Durability
i.e. Maximizing Smoothest High Exhaust Air Flow Rate
High Performance JDM Racing Design
Dyno Proven to Instantly Increases 15 -25 Horsepower/ Low End Torque
TIG Welded CNC Machine Flange for Resistance against Pressure and Corrosion
Aggressive Deep Sound while Ensures Smooth Exhaust Gas Flow
Increase Engine Output and Efficiency
Inlet/ Muffler Exhaust Tips: 3.00"/ 3.00"
Piping Diameter: 3.00"
Gaskets and Hardware Included
Lightweight Stainless Steel Down Pipe
The most restrictive part of any exhaust system is the catalytic converter. The stock catalytic converter is meant to filter the flow of exhaust gases to reduce the amount of harmful gases into the atmosphere. Because of this, lots of potential performance is restrained. Down Pipes eliminate the stock catalytic converter and reduce exhaust backpressure. By maximizing exhaust flow, this downpipe allows the turbo to spool up and build boost quicker. The result brings out the vehicles performance potential by giving it a free high flowing exhaust system.
Made of High Quality T-304 Stainless Steel with Computerized Mandrel-Bends
i.e. Maximizing Smoothest Exhaust Airflow
High Performance Racing Design
TIG Welded CNC Machine Flange for Strength and Durability
Inlet/ Outlet Sizes: 3.00/ 3.00
Piping Diameter: 3.00
Increase Engine Output and Efficiency
Gain 10 - 15 HPs
O2 Sensor Bung Insertion, Bolt(s) and Metal Gasket(s) Included
Specifics and Benefits:
100% Brand New
Professional Installation is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)
1 X Full Turbo Back Exhaust Syetem
(i.e. Catback Exhaust + DownPipe Exhaust)
Hardware as Shown in the Picture Above
99-05 Volkswagen Golf Mk4
99-05 Volkswagen Jetta A4 Typ 1J
(Fits Mk4 FWD Models with 1.8T/ 1.8L Turbocharged Engines ONLY)
* Professional Installation Highly Recommended! No instructions included! *
DOMESTIC LOWER 48 US STATES:
AK / HI / PR / PO BOX:
REST OF THE WORLD:
- VERY IMPORTANT: Double check shipping address. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
- Please use Shipping & Payments tab on top of page for shipping details for your location.
- Shipping to PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses will be charged the same as shipping to Canada. GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do not offer expedited shipping.
- US Territories such as GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Customer assumes shipping charges incurred in shipping to undeliverable address.
- International buyers are responsible for all customs duties, taxes, and other applicable fees incurred by the country's customs/border regulations. Please contact customs for more information.
- We ship 98% of all orders the same or next business day after payment received/cleared. Please understand that once orders are shipped, we cannot control the transit times thereafter. Most orders will ship via USPS First Class/Priority Mail or FedEx/UPS or the best suitable carrier for the specific size of the product.
- We are not responsible for any changes to address after item has been shipped.
- 14 Days money back, please notify us within 14 days after you've received your purchased item.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Terms & Conditions:
- For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.
- All items do not come with installation instruction unless otherwise specified.
- If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
- Please use the "Ask A Question" form above to contact us. Please note that we only work from 9am-6pm PST M-F but are OFF on the weekends so messages sent after business hours especially on Friday, will be answered the following Monday.
© 2011 SPEED DADDY
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1978 Volkswagen Golf : 8.652 @ 159.010
16Vampir, Engine: 1.8L 16V KR, Turbos: GTX42
1991 Volkswagen Golf 19E: 8.657 @ 165.440
16Vampir, Engine: 1.8 16V, Turbos: GTX4202R Tires: 23x7.5
1989 Volkswagen Golf 19E: 10.006 @ 142.410
Boba, Engine: 2.0L 16V KR, Turbos: GT4094R
1998 Volkswagen Golf 19E: 10.006 @ 142.410
Boba, Engine: 2.0L 16V ABF, Turbos: GTX42 Tires: 205/50-15
2006 Mazda 3 : 10.150 @ 134.000
Vincent Tiaga, Engine: Mazda I4, Supercharger: na Turbos: na Tires: M&H
1991 Volkswagen Golf 2 GTI 19E: 10.371 @ 140.433
Boba, Engine: 1,8L 16V KR, Supercharger: Garrett GT40R Turbos: Single Turbo Tires: MT Drag
1990 Volkswagen Golf 1.8t 20v: 10.598 @ 134.570
James Hodson, Engine: 1.8t, Turbos: IHI VF34/20 Tires: M and H Racemaster slicks
1981 Volkswagen Golf 1.9 PDtdi: 10.678 @ 128.000
Fekete Tamás, Engine: 1.9 PDtdi, Turbos: Gyula Tires: MH racemaster
2006 Volkswagen Golf V GTI: 10.832 @ 128.920
sotiriou konstantinos, Engine: 2.0l, Turbos: garrett gtx3076
2004 Volkswagen Golf 1.8T: 10.855 @ 126.820
Casper, Engine: Modified 1.8 T, Supercharger: gReddy Turbos: Modified Stock Turbo Tires: Toyo
1991 Volkswagen Golf 19E: 10.880 @ 132.350
Boba, Engine: 2.0L 16V KR Turbo, Turbos: GT3582R Tires: Toyo Drag Slicks
2005 Mazda 3 SP23: 11.659 @ 128.790
Kurt Scott, Engine: 2.3L, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: GT3582
2008 Mazda 3 mazdaspeed3: 11.682 @ 117.170
NJSPEED3, Engine: 2.3L mzr/disi , Turbos: T3 HTA3586 .82ar
1983 Volkswagen Golf MK1 G60: 12.094 @ 115.000
Holger Wentzel, Engine: 1.8l 8V-G60, Tires: MT 22.0/8.0-13
2011 Volkswagen Golf R20: 12.253 @ 111.850
Mohamed Faiz Rassool, Engine: 2.0 FSI, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: FACTORY K04
2008 Mazda 3 MPS: 12.350 @ 119.830
RE-ACTIONENGSPEED3, Engine: mzr, Turbos: k4 hybrid
2009 Mazda 3 Speed3: 12.737 @ 108.510
Daniel Lalonde, Engine: mzrdisi 2,3, Turbos: k04 Tires: Toyo RA1 235/40/17@16psi
2008 Mazda 3 Mazdaspeed 3: 12.793 @ 106.900
driver311, Tires: m@h 24.5x8.5x15 inch slicks
2007 Mazda 3 Mazdaspeed: 12.847 @ 111.635
Dave, Engine: 2.3L MRZ DISI TURBO, Turbos: stock Tires: pontenza
2007 Mazda 3 Mazdaspeed 3: 12.906 @ 111.140
Laloosh, Tires: STREET