This item has been shown 886 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
search also descriptions
RACING MANIFOLD HEADER/EXHAUST 90-99 TOYOTA CELICA GT/GTS 2.2L 5S-FE ST184 ST204
ITEM SKU: HDS-TC90-22L
High Performance Stainless Steel Header Exhaust
Getting more air into your engine and more exhaust out is the key to a performance motor. That's where exhaust headers is significant as the first revenue of an exhaust system. Exhaust performance headers manipulate the air flow with the performance-robbing exhaust manifold that came with your car. Headers provide each cylinder with its own mini exhaust pipe, which means exhaust headers prevent interference among cylinders; thus, the backpressure that occurs in common exhaust manifolds. When cylinders don't have to fight with each other to expel their exhaust, they can put more power through the wheels, pushing the vehicle. Combining with a high performance cold air intake, and a cat-back exhaust system, a header system removes all restrictions of your engine, then, it is able to perform at its full potential
Specifics and Benefits:
Made of High Quality T304 Stainless Steel Material for Strength and Durability
Inlet: 1.625" X 1.50" Oval/ Outlet: 2.25"
4-1 JDM Racing Spec. Design
O2 Sensor Bungs Insertion and Metal Gasket Included
TIG Welded CNC Machine Flange
Increases High Flow Air, Instantly Gain 10 -15 Hp. / Tq.
100% Brand New
Professional Installation is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)
1 X Set of Header Exhaust System
Necessary Hardware, such as Gaskets and Bolts, for a Complete Installation, if Any is Shown in the Picture Above
1990-1999 Toyota Celica GT/ GTS (ST184/ ST204)
Fits 2.2L I4 DOHC 5S-FE Engine ONLY
(Does NOT Fit 1.6L/ 2.0L ST Models and 93 GTS 2.0L Model)
For the Exact Year and Model, Please Check Compatibility
* Professional Installation Highly Recommended! No instructions included! *
DOMESTIC LOWER 48 US STATES:
AK / HI / PR / PO BOX:
REST OF THE WORLD:
- VERY IMPORTANT: Double check shipping address. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
- Please use Shipping & Payments tab on top of page for shipping details for your location.
- Shipping to PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses will be charged the same as shipping to Canada. GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do not offer expedited shipping.
- US Territories such as GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Customer assumes shipping charges incurred in shipping to undeliverable address.
- International buyers are responsible for all customs duties, taxes, and other applicable fees incurred by the country's customs/border regulations. Please contact customs for more information.
- We ship 98% of all orders the same or next business day after payment received/cleared. Please understand that once orders are shipped, we cannot control the transit times thereafter. Most orders will ship via USPS First Class/Priority Mail or FedEx/UPS or the best suitable carrier for the specific size of the product.
- We are not responsible for any changes to address after item has been shipped.
- 14 Days money back, please notify us within 14 days after you've received your purchased item.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Terms & Conditions:
- For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.
- All items do not come with installation instruction unless otherwise specified.
- If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
- Please use the "Ask A Question" form above to contact us. Please note that we only work from 9am-6pm PST M-F but are OFF on the weekends so messages sent after business hours especially on Friday, will be answered the following Monday.
© 2011 SPEED DADDY
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2004 Toyota Celica : 6.980 @ 200.890
Luis Corujo, Engine: Paradise Racing built 2RZ-FE, Turbos: Borgwarner S500SX
2004 Toyota Celica GTS: 7.210 @ 192.850
Luis Corujo, Engine: 2RZ-FE, Turbos: 80mm Bullseye Power Tires: Goodyear 32X14.5X15
1979 Toyota Celica gt: 10.600 @ 126.000
benitos, Engine: 7mgte, Turbos: t04s Tires: slicks
1984 Toyota Celica XT: 10.910 @ 130.000
Loay Abdulrahman, Engine: 2JZGTE, Turbos: Single Garette TO4R-70 Tires: 26x9 slicks
1995 Toyota Celica gt4 st205: 11.440 @ 125.680
rikki parker, Engine: fensport 3s-gte, Turbos: gt40r Tires: 225/45/17 toyo r888
1988 Toyota Celica gt all-trac: 11.750 @ 126.000
nhia yang, Engine: st-205, Turbos: T304E Tires: 225/50/16
2000 Toyota Celica gt-s: 12.275 @ 111.820
jim macracen, Engine: 2zz, Turbos: garrett bb
2003 Toyota Celica GT: 12.435 @ 113.040
RTR Racing, Engine: 1ZZ, Turbos: T4 Tires: Toyo Proxies
1976 Toyota Celica LT: 12.627 @ 109.710
Joel Swinnerton, Engine: 4A-GTE, Turbos: HKS GT2510 Tires: 9.5
1972 Toyota Celica ST: 13.370 @ 103.000
Cary, Engine: 18rg, Tires: 24.5-7.0-13
1996 Toyota Celica GT-Four: 13.564 @ 100.810
John Willcott, Engine: 1998cc, Turbos: Single CT20 Tires: Avon 17/215/40
2002 Toyota Celica GTS: 13.670 @ 102.600
HERMAN, Engine: 1.8 NA, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: drag radial (205 50 15)
2000 Toyota Celica GT-S: 13.740 @ 101.130
Mike Walker, Engine: 1.8L 4cyl (2ZZ-GE),
1994 Toyota Celica gt four: 13.757 @ 102.470
spencer pearce, Engine: 2.0L, Turbos: yes
1983 Toyota Celica GTS Turbo: 13.940 @ 98.190
Bob Klatt, Engine: 1986 22RTE, Turbos: Garrett GT28R Tires: Bridgestone Potenza RE01-R
2002 Toyota Celica GTS: 14.040 @ 101.490
HERMAN, Engine: 1.8 VVTL-I, Supercharger: NO Turbos: NO Tires: STOCK
2002 Toyota Celica GTS: 14.315 @ 96.040
Daniel M, Engine: 1.8l VVTL-I,
2002 Toyota Celica GTS: 14.366 @ 100.720
HERMAN L, Engine: 1.8 vvtl-i, Tires: 205-5016
2000 Toyota Celica GT-S: 14.442 @ 97.930
Jason Bly, Engine: 1.8 liter inline 4, VVTL-i, Tires: 215 40 ZR17 Nitto 450 Exit GT's
2000 Toyota Celica GT-S: 14.491 @ 94.700
Mike Walker, Engine: 1.8L VVTL-I,