This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
search also descriptions
RACING HEADER MANIFOLD/EXHAUST 91-99 JEEP WRANGLER CHEROKEE 4.0L YJ TJ XJ 6CYL
ITEM SKU: HDS-JC9140
High Performance Stainless Steel Header Exhaust
Getting more air into your engine and more exhaust out is the key to a performance motor. That's where exhaust headers is significant as the first revenue of an exhaust system. Exhaust performance headers manipulate the air flow with the performance-robbing exhaust manifold that came with your car. Headers provide each cylinder with its own mini exhaust pipe, which means exhaust headers prevent interference among cylinders; thus, the backpressure that occurs in common exhaust manifolds. When cylinders don't have to fight with each other to expel their exhaust, they can put more power through the wheels, pushing the vehicle. Combining with a high performance cold air intake, and a cat-back exhaust system, a header system removes all restrictions of your engine, then, it is able to perform at its full potential
Specifics and Benefits:
Made of High Quality T-304 Stainless Steel with Computerized Mandrel-Bends for Strength and Durability
i.e. Maximizing Smoothest High Exhaust Air Flow Rate
6-2-1 High Performance Racing Spec. Design
TIG Welded CNC Machine Flange
Inlet/ Outlet: 1.500"/ 2.125"
Increase High Flow Air, Instantly Gain 10 -15 Hp. / Tq.
100% Brand New
Professional Installation is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)
1 X Header Exhaust System
Hardware as Shown in the Picture Above
91-99 Jeep Wrangler YJ/TJ 4.0L 6CYL
91-99 Jeep Cherokee XJ 4.0L 6CYL
91-99 Jeep Grand Cherokee ZJ 4.0L 6CYL
(Fits Models with 4.0L 6CYL OHV Engines ONLY)
* Professional Installation Highly Recommended! No instructions included! *
DOMESTIC LOWER 48 US STATES:
AK / HI / PR / PO BOX:
REST OF THE WORLD:
- VERY IMPORTANT: Double check shipping address. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
- Please use Shipping & Payments tab on top of page for shipping details for your location.
- Shipping to PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses will be charged the same as shipping to Canada. GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do not offer expedited shipping.
- US Territories such as GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Customer assumes shipping charges incurred in shipping to undeliverable address.
- International buyers are responsible for all customs duties, taxes, and other applicable fees incurred by the country's customs/border regulations. Please contact customs for more information.
- We ship 98% of all orders the same or next business day after payment received/cleared. Please understand that once orders are shipped, we cannot control the transit times thereafter. Most orders will ship via USPS First Class/Priority Mail or FedEx/UPS or the best suitable carrier for the specific size of the product.
- We are not responsible for any changes to address after item has been shipped.
- 14 Days money back, please notify us within 14 days after you've received your purchased item.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Terms & Conditions:
- For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.
- All items do not come with installation instruction unless otherwise specified.
- If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
- Please use the "Ask A Question" form above to contact us. Please note that we only work from 9am-6pm PST M-F but are OFF on the weekends so messages sent after business hours especially on Friday, will be answered the following Monday.
© 2011 SPEED DADDY
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1986 Jeep Cherokee Laredo: 8.961 @ 152.970
Martin Blair, Engine: 440- .030 = 499 ci, Tires: 15x18.5 Hoiser quick time pros
2001 Jeep Wrangler : 10.250 @ 132.300
Jeff, Engine: Chevy RamJet 502, Supercharger: Vortech Tires: 35
1994 Jeep Wrangler Yj: 10.360 @ 125.800
Clint Olson, Engine: Small block chevy, Tires: M/T ET street
1993 Jeep Wrangler School Project: 11.190 @ 114.000
School Project, Engine: 454, Tires: 32 x 14 Drag Slicks
1989 Jeep Wrangler : 11.652 @ 113.870
Lee, Engine: Chevy 350, Tires: MT street radial 295x55x15, MT 165x60x15
1989 Jeep Wrangler : 11.652 @ 113.870
Lee, Engine: SBC, Tires: MH
1992 Jeep Wrangler YJ: 11.710 @ 109.200
Mark Shelby, Engine: AMC 401, Tires: Goodyear 14 x 32
1994 Jeep Wrangler : 11.900 @ 107.000
Clint Olson, Engine: 383,
1985 Jeep Cherokee : 12.509 @ 105.890
Linh Do, Engine: 350, Tires: 28 X 12.5 M/T
1982 Yamaha XJ XJ 1100 Maxim: 12.918 @ 102.946
1982 Yamaha XJ Maxim 1100: 12.918 @ 102.946
1995 Jeep Cherokee XJ-R: 12.989 @ 100.020
Greg Stewart, Engine: 4.0L w/ 243k miles, Turbos: 50 trim T3/T4
1998 Jeep Cherokee : 13.230 @ 100.000
Starlin Evans jr (Lee), Engine: 4.0,
1989 Yamaha XJ 600 51j: 13.280 @ 100.000
1982 Yamaha XJ Seca XJ750: 13.337 @ 98.010
1995 Yamaha XJ 600 Seca II: 13.560 @ 92.504
1992 Yamaha XJ 600 Seca II: 13.770 @ 93.530
defector, Tires: Metzelers
1997 Jeep Wrangler TJ: 13.910 @ 89.720
Jeremy Covell, Engine: 4.0L, Turbos: TDO4H-15G ( FROM VOLVO 850) Tires: 30.5 X 9.5 X 15 GOODYEAR
1997 Jeep Wrangler TJ: 14.200 @ 97.100
Vince, Engine: 4.0 242 ci, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: stock at track 32
1989 Jeep Cherokee xj limited: 14.589 @ 94.200
glenn wall, Engine: 4.0l inline 6 bored to 4.5, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: nitto drag radials